Skip to content

For all the questions about keeping a car or fusing it. Put them here.

Comments

• EndlessWavesEndlessWaves Posts: 824 ✭✭✭✭
    Yup, 65k is just one day of playing. Epics are far more valuable than that as legendary fuse material. 

• Yama_sanYama_san Posts: 348 ✭✭✭
    edited April 25
    Yup, 65k is just one day of playing. Epics are far more valuable than that as legendary fuse material. 

65k in one day of playing?
    How?

And Clubs sucks and doesn't reward much anyway, so no. :)
    But I found another solution anyway.

Now the question stands for what is fuse material from my Epics (no one answered on that :(  )

The 3 I would maybe fuse are the white Subaru (since I have the other one, even if the white one is bit better but I already upgraded the black one) ; the Mustang GT (almost never used it) ; the Mercedes (not sure that useful compared to some UR Mercedes I have, but this one still has medium clearance and great MRA so I don't know).
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yama_san said:

65k in one day of playing?
    How?

And Clubs sucks and doesn't reward much anyway, so no. :)
    But I found another solution anyway.

Now the question stands for what is fuse material from my Epics (no one answered on that :(  )

The 3 I would maybe fuse are the white Subaru (since I have the other one, even if the white one is bit better but I already upgraded the black one) ; the Mustang GT (almost never used it) ; the Mercedes (not sure that useful compared to some UR Mercedes I have, but this one still has medium clearance and great MRA so I don't know).
    The white Subaru is better than the black one. I'd fuse any of your RQ23s if you have to. But really if those are all of your Epics, you really aren't in much of a position for fusing Legendaries.
  • grandvachegrandvache Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yama_san said:
    I need cash and I'm considering to sell one of my Epics.

Which ones would you sell (or fuse) from my garage?
    (I know a lot which are 100% to be kept, and probably just 2-3 which don't worth it, but will wait for all inputs anyway.   :) )

Thanks.
    What?!? NO

DO NOT SELL EPICS FOR CASH.

If you need cash just farm some events or do clubs for a couple of days.  You should easily be able to earn $100,000 a day between events and clubs.

I echo the above.  If these are all your epics don't be fusing legends willy-nilly.  What legend were you going to throw them at?
  • 0liver770liver77 Posts: 359 ✭✭✭
    Yama_san said:
    I need cash and I'm considering to sell one of my Epics.

Which ones would you sell (or fuse) from my garage?
    (I know a lot which are 100% to be kept, and probably just 2-3 which don't worth it, but will wait for all inputs anyway.   :) )

Thanks.
    What?!? NO

DO NOT SELL EPICS FOR CASH.

If you need cash just farm some events or do clubs for a couple of days.  You should easily be able to earn $100,000 a day between events and clubs.

I echo the above.  If these are all your epics don't be fusing legends willy-nilly.  What legend were you going to throw them at?

Hopefully he not selled his W12 Syncro ;-)
  • Yama_sanYama_san Posts: 348 ✭✭✭
    edited April 28
    @grandvache Here are my Legendaries:

(+ soon the Volskwagen W12 Synchro then)

Actually I'm only thinking about upgrading the McLaren, so it would win against the numerous McLaren with no upgrade in all events where it can be seen.

The Porsche 962, Lancia and Stelvio are less commonly seen, and already killers without much need for upgrades.

The 911 and the Ford GT don't have much interest, and even less just for 1 or 2 upgrades. Same will go for the W12.
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    don't upgrade S if you don't need to win some carbon or prize car ;)
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The McLaren may seem like a good idea now, but once you drop into the bigger pool of players, it will seldom be used.  Out of those Legendaries, I'd upgrade the 962C first.
  • 0liver770liver77 Posts: 359 ✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    The McLaren may seem like a good idea now, but once you drop into the bigger pool of players, it will seldom be used.  Out of those Legendaries, I'd upgrade the 962C first.

A few days after I put two fuses into my 12C I got the 650. So consider, that there are a lot better McLarens out there. I would put my fuses in the 962. It is your best car!
  • nathanwindnathanwind Posts: 361 ✭✭✭
    After 450 or so days of playing (so quite new still) and watching how people play this game, this strategy of waiting and seeing is definitely the way to go. The legendaries I have the most fuses in are not the crowd pleasers, but they did help me win some cool cars (siesto, lc2 and Chiron sport). All cars have a place and an unloved legendary with a few strategic fuses in can suddenly be the difference between t1 and t2 in a final.
  • grandvachegrandvache Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yama_san said:

Actually I'm only thinking about upgrading the McLaren, so it would win against the numerous McLaren with no upgrade in all events where it can be seen.

The Porsche 962, Lancia and Stelvio are less commonly seen, and already killers without much need for upgrades.

The 911 and the Ford GT don't have much interest, and even less just for 1 or 2 upgrades. Same will go for the W12.
    Yeah really really don’t.  I echo Nathan wind above... Save the food, one day you’ll need if for a random rq28 that is otherwise hateful bit will win you a bad **** prize car and you’ll be glad you had it.

Fuse your sychro right bloomin' now though.  Seriously.  Burn some lame maxxed URs if you have to.
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 1
    Yama_san said:

Yeah really really don’t.  I echo Nathan wind above... Save the food, one day you’ll need if for a random rq28 that is otherwise hateful bit will win you a bad **** prize car and you’ll be glad you had it.

Fuse your sychro right bloomin' now though.  Seriously.  Burn some lame maxxed URs if you have to.
    Was it decided what the best upgrade path was for the w12 syncro? Since it's not getting the stat boost this update tho so probably pl12 I'm wondering if the best tune will change once it does?
  • bluedogsnoopbluedogsnoop Posts: 854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 1
    Was it decided what the best upgrade path was for the w12 syncro? Since it's not getting the stat boost this update tho so probably pl12 I'm wondering if the best tune will change once it does?
    I went 699 but I think it was generally viewed as being an option either way. I have added it to my list (long) of cars to review before we get the chance to do the one-off change in 11.3 retune. For me it was just about getting it maxed while it is still an Epic, then think about it later.
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I went 699 but I think it was generally viewed as being an option either way. I have added it to my list (long) of cars to review before we get the chance to do the one-off change in 11.3 retune. For me it was just about getting it maxed while it is still an Epic, then think about it later.
    I had it sitting at 333 ever since I pulled it when it 1st came out, now since it was announced that it was going to legendary and having a boost later it's gone to 669 with fuse material waiting to go into it, I suppose I'll go with 699 as that's the recommended tune for most high epics and legends anyway.
    Thoughts on this curiosity? Keep or fuse? Recent ceramic pull. I don’t recall ever seeing it used. Guessing very niche due to the high ride height and performance tires. One of those cars youll never use and then suddenly an event will appear where it’s crucial?  

• bluedogsnoopbluedogsnoop Posts: 854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thoughts on this curiosity? Keep or fuse? Recent ceramic pull. I don’t recall ever seeing it used. Guessing very niche due to the high ride height and performance tires. One of those cars youll never use and then suddenly an event will appear where it’s crucial?  

I would never fuse an RQ26 but the RS4 Avant and TTS Coupe look better for that level (26). The height could only really come into play for hill climbs or Motocross? 
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 968 ✭✭✭✭✭

I would never fuse an RQ26 but the RS4 Avant and TTS Coupe look better for that level (26). The height could only really come into play for hill climbs or Motocross? 
    The RS Q3 is so niche, it's not worth it to keep. It's RQ is way off. Fuse it when you really need food.
  • REALAISREALAIS Posts: 904 ✭✭✭✭

The RS Q3 is so niche, it's not worth it to keep. It's RQ is way off. Fuse it when you really need food.
    I would go and say, it isn't even Niche car. High ground clearence cars with Perf tyres are doomed in this game vs same RQ medium cars.

It should be RQ25, and should be ignored as High GC car in RQ system. No one in right mind would use it for offroad purposes.
    Thanks. I did go and look it up to see if anyone has upgraded one and people have. Interested to see it’s MRA is in the mid-80s. So it’s a strange mix of things. My thinking is that hill climbs and motor cross, and possible wet streets, would be its forte. However in any event it’s allowed there’ll be a tonne of cars that do all those things better. I’ll leave it to gather a layer of dust and see what happens.
  • KrDalleKrDalle Posts: 454 ✭✭✭
    edited May 1
    Food?

• vossixvossix Posts: 536 ✭✭✭✭

This is 969. I have this car a long time. 
    It help me in some events. But it is not a top Audi. I like the car. 
    I find it is better than the stats say. 

vossix said:

This is 969. I have this car a long time. 
    It help me in some events. But it is not a top Audi. I like the car. 
    I find it is better than the stats say. 

Thanks! As I say, I can’t say I’ve ever seen it used in an event, dailies, or dare I say it, clubs. In the new RQ rebalance it’s certainly not one of the top RQ26 cars. A layer of dust is already starting to form over it.
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,841 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I fused it a while ago after it spent over a year in my garage with zero races. No regrets
  • JoppJopp Posts: 181 ✭✭✭
    323 or fuse material? 
  • rei348rei348 Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2
    Jopp said:
    323 or fuse material? 
    Not fuse material for sure. I don't know if it's better 966 or 969... Mine sitting at 966 and I use it a lot, but depends by how lucky you've been with GR suv (me: zero)
  • JoppJopp Posts: 181 ✭✭✭
    rei348 said:
    Jopp said:
    323 or fuse material? 
    Not fuse material for sure. I don't know if it's better 966 or 969... Mine sitting at 966 and I use it a lot, but depends by how lucky you've been with GR suv (me: zero)
    I got the Porsche macan turbo performance pack rq29 and 2 ruf dakara rq27, and now the x5 m50d, other than that I have no special SUVs, just the normal yukon and trailblazers. 
    edited May 2
    rei348 said:I
    Jopp said:
    323 or fuse material? 
    I’ve one at 323 and it’s excellent. Great MRA and i think now the X3 M40 has been nerfed I suspect it’s the second best dragger behind the x6 in the comparable epics. Only weakness is it lacks the German renaissance tag.
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I fused it a while ago after it spent over a year in my garage with zero races. No regrets
    Yeah, I have had it for a long time and never ever used it.
    But keeping it, for when the audi event with hill climb will come lol...
    It can actually beat quite a few ALL tyre cars on gravel or dirt hill climb, quite the (non off road) hill climb beast