For all the questions about keeping a car or fusing it. Put them here.

Comments

• AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i only have one RSR so which is the better tune based on previous events where it has been needed, want to have the optimum one if i have to use up my precious f2p duplicate fuse material

• O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i only have one RSR so which is the better tune based on previous events where it has been needed, want to have the optimum one if i have to use up my precious f2p duplicate fuse material

Yeah agreed. My 699 RSR is definitely more useful than the 969.
  • DrizztSalvatoreDrizztSalvatore Posts: 404 ✭✭✭
    THANKS
  • REALAISREALAIS Posts: 901 ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah. It’s a tough call. Im in the same boat. I’ve been burnt recently by going 969 on my ipace and it looks like I’ve chosen badly and 699 is better. Another sub optimal fused car to go on the list.
    You want to say that ipace is better as 699 in rain?
  • nathanwindnathanwind Posts: 342 ✭✭✭
    edited May 7
    REALAIS said:
    Yeah. It’s a tough call. Im in the same boat. I’ve been burnt recently by going 969 on my ipace and it looks like I’ve chosen badly and 699 is better. Another sub optimal fused car to go on the list.
    I should probably rephrase that. I've definitely lost a few races to the 699 version to the extent I wonder if 969 is the lesser tune. I can't recall where and when now unfortunately but 969 is definitely not dominate. If anyone can settle this I'd be interested to know. 
  • JoppJopp Posts: 181 ✭✭✭
    Fuse? 

edited May 7
    Jopp said:
    Fuse? 

Useful as a wet / dry streets car in French renaissance events where sets have variations on wet and dry. I have one and only use it time to time but only events which carry a French renaissance requirement. Solid all rounder for those type of events. Would fuse away a second one though. Personally I quite like it but probably not a must have ultra.
  • JoppJopp Posts: 181 ✭✭✭
    Jopp said:
    Fuse? 

Useful as a wet / dry streets car in French renaissance events where sets have variations on wet and dry. I have one and only use it time to time but only events which carry a French renaissance requirement. Solid all rounder for those type of events. Would fuse away a second one though. Personally I quite like it but probably not a must have ultra.
    Thanks for your time and the good answer :)
    I keep it :) 
  • REALAISREALAIS Posts: 901 ✭✭✭✭
    REALAIS said:
    I should probably rephrase that. I've definitely lost a few races to the 699 version to the extent I wonder if 969 is the lesser tune. I can't recall where and when now unfortunately but 969 is definitely not dominate. If anyone can settle this I'd be interested to know. 
    Did you lost on rain or in dry? For dry 699 should be main tune and for rain 969. Just interested if 699 even pulls that Epic in rain.
    REALAIS said:
    REALAIS said:
    Did you lost on rain or in dry? For dry 699 should be main tune and for rain 969. Just interested if 699 even pulls that Epic in rain.
    Annoyingly I can't remember what the conditions were. I went 969 as it's a rain car and i wouldn't really use it in the dry. I've a feeling it was wet streets though.

I read somewhere that since the update the DS numero 9 699 has started winning more stuff too. Same with the raptor.

If anyone has a 699  RQ76 I pace im happy to DM some times and we can settle this once and for all. Or until the next update.

• RuvlaRuvla Posts: 148 ✭✭✭
    My observation is that there was a server change somewhere, that buffed XX9 tunes or reduced engine bonus for 9XX tunes.

If I remember correctly, on wet asphalt 969 used to be the right tune and 699 never had any chance on any track. 
  • EndlessWavesEndlessWaves Posts: 789 ✭✭✭✭
    The 205 T16 is also one of the best for 80s wet city streets.
  • chemineecheminee Posts: 141 ✭✭✭

Got 3 of these. 1x969, 1x666, 1x333.
    How should I finish the other 2?
    2nd 699 and 3rd 996?
  • StreetracerStreetracer Posts: 182 ✭✭✭
    Hi,
    how to tune the RQ62 BMW 640i xDrive 2012? It is 633 at the moment.

• O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cheminee said:

Got 3 of these. 1x969, 1x666, 1x333.
    How should I finish the other 2?
    2nd 699 and 3rd 996?
    Personally I wouldn't bother with a third. These Audis rarely see use now that they're low. A 699 for your second is worthwhile though.
  • aelburtaelburt Posts: 97 ✭✭✭
    Could someone please explain why Stratos is an A and 037 is a B? 
  • StreetracerStreetracer Posts: 182 ✭✭✭
    Stratos: Higher top speed, better handling, better MRA, lower weight
    037: Lower 0-60mph
  • GT47LMGT47LM Posts: 424 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm maxing a 2nd RS 6 Avant as well. Do you guys know if a 969 beats a 699 on rainy tracks? I already have one at 969
  • RuvlaRuvla Posts: 148 ✭✭✭

Which version currently is better: 969 or 699?
  • KrDalleKrDalle Posts: 454 ✭✭✭
    fuse the 71 Bentley and the Mclaren dublicate?
  • 0liver770liver77 Posts: 355 ✭✭✭
    KrDalle said:

I had this Bentley too. And fused it already. The McLaren is a quite good car, that would be worth to keep twice. If do have the coupe version too, keep this one, as it's slightly better and fuse one of the convertible version.
  • hajduk_fanhajduk_fan Posts: 423 ✭✭✭

it's currenly 669, i will be using it in finals only on city streets medium race (sancta monica, wet in all 4 tracksets)

not sure is 699 or 969 since it's rain
  • KrDalleKrDalle Posts: 454 ✭✭✭
    0liver77 said:
    KrDalle said:

I had this Bentley too. And fused it already. The McLaren is a quite good car, that would be worth to keep twice. If do have the coupe version too, keep this one, as it's slightly better and fuse one of the convertible version.
    Fuses that coupe some time ago. That time it was a bit worse if i remember well...
    Bentley will go into a Porsche for the Urus final, thx!
  • Snaetch89Snaetch89 Posts: 82 ✭✭

pulled these 4 recently any keepers?
  • DrizztSalvatoreDrizztSalvatore Posts: 404 ✭✭✭
    is it worth keeping the 3rd one of each of these, the first 2 are upgraded as shown:-
    B62 LOTUS EXIGE S1 - 699 & 969
    B62 LANCER EVO IV - 699 & 969
    B59 DELTA INTEGRALE EVO II - 699 & 969 ( actually have 5 of these damn things)
    B59 VW GOLF GTI TCR - 699 & 969
    B58 LOTUS 340R - 699 & 969

plenty of B cars that I don't have but these are like magnets......

is it worth keeping the 3rd one of each of these, the first 2 are upgraded as shown:-

Only one I’d comment on is the Golf TCI. I have three as well and have a 996 as well as a 969 and 699. 996 makes quite a useful dragger. 669 for the TCR seems most useful out of the three tunes.
  • kolov7kolov7 Posts: 322 ✭✭✭
    Snaetch89 said:

That jag is best city car for uk 
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭✭✭

I would keep them but possibly use them as last resort fuse for a final if you run out of food and really need that epic fuse to make T1.
    Having 2 of the right fuse of these cars could get you T1/T2 in some prelims or qualifs so worth keeping for now I would say.
  • xaratsarhsxaratsarhs Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    kolov7 said:
    Snaetch89 said:

2nd best
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,841 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kolov7 said:
    Snaetch89 said:

Even if no Bentleys take it then the red one is actually faster. Both are 333