For all the questions about keeping a car or fusing it. Put them here.

Comments

• nathanwindnathanwind Posts: 349 ✭✭✭
    adms87 said:

Should i keep the duplicates?
    I am rather hesitant to get rid of rq22 cars.
    I’m like this with fusing RQ22s as well. It’s my lasting regret in my early days that I fused away the Range Rover and patrol nismo before they went up a class. I’ll never have them now and they’re key cars. Schoolboy stuff.

There was an event recently where a 323 Tamora was the better tune. If I gets Another one I’ll keep a second and go this way. It’s still one of the top ultra draggers.

I’ve fused away the countryman. No German renaissance badge limits its use, itd be a rare event where 2 of these would be useful. 

Never had the Mazda. Again, it would be a rare event where 2 of these are really useful. 

GMC is quite good. I’ve found it useful, but debatable whether 2 in an event would be helpful. Not fast enough to warrant a 332 and there is the mighty Chevrolet Colorado which eats it for breakfast on dirt.
    In general I agree with you, but I would say that a second tamora should also be 996 as there are better TVRs for the twisty tracks or those tracks in between, and he already has 2 of them.
    Fair point.
    adms87 said:

Should i keep the duplicates?
    I am rather hesitant to get rid of rq22 cars.
    I’m like this with fusing RQ22s as well. It’s my lasting regret in my early days that I fused away the Range Rover and patrol nismo before they went up a class. I’ll never have them now and they’re key cars. Schoolboy stuff.

There was an event recently where a 323 Tamora was the better tune. If I gets Another one I’ll keep a second and go this way. It’s still one of the top ultra draggers.

I’ve fused away the countryman. No German renaissance badge limits its use, itd be a rare event where 2 of these would be useful. 

Never had the Mazda. Again, it would be a rare event where 2 of these are really useful. 

GMC is quite good. I’ve found it useful, but debatable whether 2 in an event would be helpful. Not fast enough to warrant a 332 and there is the mighty Chevrolet Colorado which eats it for breakfast on dirt.
    In general I agree with you, but I would say that a second tamora should also be 996 as there are better TVRs for the twisty tracks or those tracks in between, and he already has 2 of them.
    Fair point.
  • kolov7kolov7 Posts: 322 ✭✭✭
    kolov7 said:
    Snaetch89 said:

pulled these 4 recently any keepers?
    That jag is best city car for uk 
    Even if no Bentleys take it then the red one is actually faster. Both are 333

Wow,man mine maxed 233 ties with that red jag,but i dont know was it 233 or 323,so i wont find out,but i heard also this red jag will be nerfed,because this 575 version is a boost on red one
  • AnzatoroAnzatoro Posts: 316 ✭✭✭
    Hey guys, anyone has any idea which tune is better for Jaguar I-PACE?
    699 vs 969?
  • 0171801718 Posts: 494 ✭✭✭
    edited May 15
    What about the most beautiful car in game, the Tipo 33 Stradale (RQ 52)?

I would say 969. May be discussed in light of the current TBT Event with lots of twist, slalom and g-force.

• LarspyffLarspyff Posts: 293 ✭✭✭

Wanna put 2 fuses into this one, which 2 are the best to go for?
    Larspyff said:

Wanna put 2 fuses into this one, which 2 are the best to go for?
    Just a personal thing but I always go weight and then handling if I need a second fuse. None bar two of my legendaries have any more than those 2 fuses in.  With the other cars eligible and the drag races sets I'm not sure a speed fuse would make much difference as in my bracket there are a ton of Mclarens. Depends what everyone else is running or if anyone else has this M5. This car is a street monster. Love it. Brutal on the short drags too.
  • TheDriverTheDriver Posts: 51
    01718 said:
    What about the most beautiful car in game, the Tipo 33 Stradale (RQ 52)?

I would say 969. May be discussed in light of the current TBT Event with lots of twist, slalom and g-force.

0-60MPH should be 5.5sec.
    That being said, several "C" class cars can beat this car.
    https://forums.hutchgames.com/discussion/9092/alfa-romeo-concept-cars#latest

• Yama_sanYama_san Posts: 331 ✭✭✭
    Between these 3 Rares BMW with Standard tyres (and medium clearance), I never know what to do:

- 730d : Traction Control, ABS / 1840 kg / MRA 66,41 / Just a little bit better in stats
    - 328i : Traction Control, ABS / 1320 kg / MRA 85.07
    - 740i : Traction Control, ABS / 1840 kg / MRA 73.96

328i almost looks the best compromise in stats, lot lighter and best MRA, but no traction control for wet tracks.

Between 730d and 740i, does the difference in stats worth the 8 less in MRA?

In the end which one(s) do you keep and upgrade, and which one(s) do you use for food?
  • StreetracerStreetracer Posts: 183 ✭✭✭
    @Yama_san If I would keep just one of them I would keep the 328i based on the stats and I own personally an E36 :).  I do not own them in the game. By the way the E36 has wrong model year. 328i was introduced in 1995: https://bmw-grouparchiv.de/research/detail/index.xhtml?id=3836940
    The following is for wet asphalt.
    730d <-> 328i:
    The handling of the 730d is a bit better than the 328i. But it weights 500kg more. So I think karting , slalom could be won by the 328i. At fast circuit the 328i should win because of MRA. Not sure for twisty circuit. Maybe the 730d could win hairpin, twisty road. Not sure for car park and g-force.
    730d <->740i:
    Handling and 0-60 are better at the 730d. I think it would win all standard tracks except fast circuit. Maybe the 740i could keep up but I am not sure.

For comparison:
    I have the RQ42 320d and the RQ41 520d touring. Both 969 tuned. Tuned the 520d just for the finals. I thought it is not better than the 320d but times say something different.
    Stats:
    320d: 0-60mph in 6.5s, handling 83, 1309kg, stock MRA 79.21
    520d touring: 0-60mph in 6.2s, handling 83, 1678kg, stock MRA 58.07
    City street small, car park and karting circuit not tested.
    320d wins: fast circuit
    520d touring wins: hairpin, twisty road, twisty circuit, slalom, g-force, city streets medium. I think car park and city streets small should be won, too.
    Altough the 320d has way better MRA and less weight, the 520d touring kills the 320d.
    That's a pro answer. :)

I should maybe keep the 730d and the 328i then.
    About first one to upgrade, I think I will go for the 328i, seems a keeper anyway and long time I wanted to max it.

About second part of your message, not sure about which one is the 520d (you sure it's RQ41?), but I already have the 320d maxed. Was a great car before it was nerfed. :/
    edited May 20
    Maybe the 730d could be good for diesel requirements.

I meant this BMWs.
    The 320d was useful for Yellowbird, Germany 5 because of MRA for Nürburgring
    The 520d Touring was one of the prize cars in the last tri-series (prelims and qualifiers). You can get it from Yellowbird, USA 3.
    520d I got it few times but I never kept it, because of its MRA, since I already have the 320d.
    I would not say the 520d Touring needs to be kept if you have the 320d but it is often few tenth or hundredth quicker. If there was not the requirement 2010-2014 german for last final I would not have the 520d anymore.
  • KrDalleKrDalle Posts: 454 ✭✭✭
    Just got this from the daily present.
    Doesnt look any promising?

• willcf15willcf15 Posts: 389 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 21
    KrDalle said:
    Just got this from the daily present.
    Doesnt look any promising?

I've had one for 343 days and it has zero races on it if that says anything...Most valuable thing about it is that it has the "Silver Screen" tag, if you're into that. It is a pretty rare tag:

Ive seen that silver thing, but dunno what this is...
  • willcf15willcf15 Posts: 389 ✭✭✭✭
    KrDalle said:
    Ive seen that silver thing, but dunno what this is...
    Edited my comment with more info. Up to you whether the potential for an event or challenge that requires that tag is worth keeping a car that is otherwise pretty useless in my experience. I'm a chronic hoarder in this game, so of course I have two
    edited May 21
    The RQ30 Fiat Campagnola (4WD OFF), fuse?

I don't understand how that one is RQ30 with worse stats than the Fiat Campgnola of 1974, except the weight.

RQ30:   68 - 24.4 - 45 - 1290kg
    RQ20:   71 - 24.4 - 50 - 1610kg
    edited May 24
    @Yama_san I think you can fuse it. Usually I fuse all the cars I can get from the Yellowbird championship series. I just keep them if I know they are far away (e.g. I am on the first trackset and I got a good car from trackset 8) or I need them for a event which runs at the moment or comes the next days. You can get the RQ30 Fiat Campagnola from championship, japan 7.
    I do not know the times for the Campagnolas but maybe they behave like the RQ31 Land Rover Defender 90 and RQ29 Land Rover Defender 110. The RQ29 Defender is on nearly every track (maybe every track) faster than the RQ31 one. Maybe the handling of the Land Rovers will be revised in one of the next updates.

@the other forumers
    Which way is the best for the  BMW Z4 sDrive28i? 996 for 1/4 and 1/2 mile drags because it is the fastest german super rare car at 0-60mph and 969 for twisty tracks or is 699 for twisty tracks an option, too? I just found comments from 2017 and 2018.

• rei348rei348 Posts: 1,270 ✭✭✭✭
    @the other forumers
    Which way is the best for the  BMW Z4 sDrive28i? 996 for 1/4 and 1/2 mile drags because it is the fastest german super rare car at 0-60mph and 969 for twisty tracks or is 699 for twisty tracks an option, too? I just found comments from 2017 and 2018.

Probably because after 2017-2018 is rarely used... Anyway, 996 for sure can still have a use and, maybe, 868 for very specific event. Any race in which you may need a 699, it will be destroyed by GR or GE cars, unless event restrictions are "RQ 47 BMW x5" and "Z4 x5"
    edited May 24
    About the two Campagnola, I found something somewhere else: it seems the RQ30 finishes all Hills (gravel, dirt, x, sand) while the RQ20 DNFs on all. Strange when we see the stats, but maybe just because of the weight then.

@Streetracer
    For the BMW maybe depends if you also have the 2006 one?
    Better except just for MRA.
    I have both 9-6-9:

(RQ47 Z4): 168 - 4.5 - 85 / MRA 67.64
    (RQ48 Z4): 167 - 4.4 - 89 / MRA 61.11

Since I got the RQ48 after, if I would get a second RQ47 maybe would I then upgrade it 9-9-6 to have one for drags and one for circuits.
    Thank you rei348 and Yama_san. I will upgrade the Z4 sDrive28i 996. I did not pull the 2006 one. :( But I think both are not life changers.
    Thank you rei348 and Yama_san. I will upgrade the Z4 sDrive28i 996. I did not pull the 2006 one. :( But I think both are not life changers.

No for sure. For mine:
    187 days for the RQ47 = 33 races
    39 days for the RQ48 = 46 races
  • rei348rei348 Posts: 1,270 ✭✭✭✭
    Yama_san said:

No for sure. For mine:
    187 days for the RQ47 = 33 races
    39 days for the RQ48 = 46 races
    My rq47 is almost historic car, 962 days. Still only 653 races with 63% victories, so definitely not life changer.
    It's a car that can be useful mainly in weekly challenges with odds restrictions or to save rq
  • JaguarDTMJaguarDTM Posts: 384 ✭✭✭
    Question: For the Camaro SS (RQ62), did I upgrade it correctly? I did 233. 
  • goshkogoshko Posts: 134 ✭✭✭
    JaguarDTM said:
    I would say so
  • alpashkalpashk Posts: 92 ✭✭✭
    edited May 25
    goshko said:
    JaguarDTM said:
    I would say so

NotLikeThis, have just fused it up to a 323, havent upgraded it yet though. Can anyone post the times for it?
    Some times 969

edited May 28
    Will a second of these cars be useful?
    Jaguar XJ-S Trans-Am: I did not upgrade it. It has 81.02 MRA. Is there any use for 996. Because of the good MRA I am thinking about 699. Or will 969 be more usefull? If I should keep both which ways to tune?
    Lamborghini Miura P400: Will a second one be useful for the silver screen challenge. I passed round 12. In the other topic I read there is a Countach on test bowl and a Ford GT40 on drag. Any chance to beat them with 996 Miuras?
    Mercedes-Benz E 320 CDI: I do not think I need a second one, do I?
    Renault R21 Turbo Europa Cup: Have one at 969. I know it loses to 699 at rolling twisty circuit. But do I need a second one (996, 969, 699)? Did not pull a Renault Clio Cup yet.

Edit: I forgot this car.
    Porsche 911S 2.7: I have it at 969. Do I need a second one?

My silver screen garage miss
    - Legendarys and Epics
    - Ultra rare: Aston Martin DB9 & Lamborghini Countach LP400 S
    - Super rare: Nissan 350Z
    - Rare: Porsche 928, Chevrolet Lumina Z34 & BMW i3
    - Uncommon: Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 & Aston Martin DBS
    - Common: All except the Pontiac Trans Am