For all the questions about keeping a car or fusing it. Put them here.

1263264265267269

Comments

  • Miura187Miura187 Posts: 56
    AslanV said:
    911 GT1 or 640i/Sixteen

    One is your best dry car which is not a Prized car, the second are the best under wet.

    Or wait for a PL12/next temporary tag
    Thanks, but the 911 GT1 race car is a prize car.
  • EndlessWavesEndlessWaves Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭
    You've got both standard tyre legends so they'd be good candidates. As would the Golf R400 since you've already got a VW legend maxed.

    In terms of very fast cars I'd say only the two Fords and the NSX show any promise but lots of people have fast fords and the NSX misses out on a lot of events. 
  • AslanVAslanV Posts: 719 ✭✭✭
    Miura187 said:
    AslanV said:
    911 GT1 or 640i/Sixteen

    One is your best dry car which is not a Prized car, the second are the best under wet.

    Or wait for a PL12/next temporary tag
    Thanks, but the 911 GT1 race car is a prize car.
    Oups ! So your next best car on dry ^^'
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grip on 640i to fend off cadis and num9s
  • nathanwindnathanwind Posts: 335 ✭✭✭
    Miura187 said:
    I have 18 epics to fuse that are either bad lower rq or dupes and looking to do a single upgrade into a legend. Looking for suggestions, NOT the 12C.
    I know this is a boring answer but wait for prize car finals and see what fits those requirements and update accordingly.
  • Miura187Miura187 Posts: 56
    Miura187 said:
    I have 18 epics to fuse that are either bad lower rq or dupes and looking to do a single upgrade into a legend. Looking for suggestions, NOT the 12C.
    I know this is a boring answer but wait for prize car finals and see what fits those requirements and update accordingly.
    Not boring. But as i said, I have 18 fuse worthy epics, it only takes 15 to max a car so i have 3 extra. and Have been sitting at 15 amount for a long time and no events have popped up I can use my legends in that would win me a prize car.
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Miura187 said:
    I have 18 epics to fuse that are either bad lower rq or dupes and looking to do a single upgrade into a legend. Looking for suggestions, NOT the 12C.
    I know this is a boring answer but wait for prize car finals and see what fits those requirements and update accordingly.
    It may be boring but it's really the only smart answer. I have loads of Legendaries with one or two fuses in them which I never would have chosen to upgrade. But they've won me prize cars so there are no regrets.
  • xaratsarhsxaratsarhs Posts: 383 ✭✭✭
    Miura187 said:
    Miura187 said:
    I have 18 epics to fuse that are either bad lower rq or dupes and looking to do a single upgrade into a legend. Looking for suggestions, NOT the 12C.
    I know this is a boring answer but wait for prize car finals and see what fits those requirements and update accordingly.
    Not boring. But as i said, I have 18 fuse worthy epics, it only takes 15 to max a car so i have 3 extra. and Have been sitting at 15 amount for a long time and no events have popped up I can use my legends in that would win me a prize car.

    Unless its a top end legend (918, S1, Bugattis etc) you don't upgrade any outside of a major event, it won't do any impact just one upgrade to any of them. keep your food you will need it.
  • lg29lg29 Posts: 744 ✭✭✭✭
    969 or 699 for the CS?
  • REALAISREALAIS Posts: 907 ✭✭✭✭
    lg29 said:
    969 or 699 for the CS?
    High RQ UR cars like Honda Civic for CS both is already best at 699. 699 is tune for dry surface Epics for sure
  • TJCTJC Posts: 29
    lg29 said:
    969 or 699 for the CS?
    699 for sure. Believe me, mine ist 969 i'm losing every race.
  • lg29lg29 Posts: 744 ✭✭✭✭
    REALAIS said:
    lg29 said:
    969 or 699 for the CS?
    High RQ UR cars like Honda Civic for CS both is already best at 699. 699 is tune for dry surface Epics for sure
    TJC said:
    lg29 said:
    969 or 699 for the CS?
    699 for sure. Believe me, mine ist 969 i'm losing every race.
    Ok thanks @REALAIS @TJC !
  • chemineecheminee Posts: 140 ✭✭✭
    edited July 27


    For long term, is this 996 or 969?
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cheminee said:


    For long term, is this 996 or 969?
    My first one is 969 and I still don't have any regrets about it. Second will be 996.
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cheminee said:


    For long term, is this 996 or 969?
    996 is probably the most important, I'm very happy with mine. I do vaguely recall 699 winning over 969 on most tracks but I'm not sure about that
  • WoofiiWoofii Posts: 2
    How should I tune my second Cadillac CTS Coupe? The first is at 969.
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Woofii said:
    How should I tune my second Cadillac CTS Coupe? The first is at 969.
    I know with the epic CT6, 699 wins some tracks, even in the wet. I’m not sure if that’s the case with the UR CTS though - only have a 969 myself
  • PaquaPaqua Posts: 35 ✭✭
    My 699 loses everywhere or ties on wet tracks. On dry city it ties on one ans loses the other. So i got a 2nd and 969 it. 
  • JayJay Posts: 2,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    699 even on wet?


  • KcrayKcray Posts: 86 ✭✭✭
    Jay said:
    699 even on wet?


    699 wins vs 969 on fast circuit, twisty circuit and twisty road in both wet and dry conditions
  • rei348rei348 Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭✭

    Any guess on how to finish this?
  • REALAISREALAIS Posts: 907 ✭✭✭✭
    699  
  • DrizztSalvatoreDrizztSalvatore Posts: 404 ✭✭✭
    B62 OPEL GTC CONCEPT

    sitting at 6-6-6
    what is preferred route 
  • thebigbadwolfthebigbadwolf Posts: 227 ✭✭✭

    Should i go 233 with this? Seems to be a good tune for higher end UR...
  • chemineecheminee Posts: 140 ✭✭✭

    High top speed makes this 323 right?
  • REALAISREALAIS Posts: 907 ✭✭✭✭
    cheminee said:

    High top speed makes this 323 right?
    233 is only way to go. It will not be good as 323.

  • chemineecheminee Posts: 140 ✭✭✭
    REALAIS said:
    cheminee said:

    High top speed makes this 323 right?
    233 is only way to go. It will not be good as 323.

    Thanks!
  • mckennzmckennz Posts: 51 ✭✭
    323 or 233
    i thought I read/heard that 233 was actually going to start becoming viable for slalom and other twisty events
    So far, the only even 233 is viable on is karting

    any suggestions? For now and future play?

    thanks


  • UncleGaryUncleGary Posts: 220 ✭✭✭
    edited August 20
    mckennz said:
    323 or 233
    i thought I read/heard that 233 was actually going to start becoming viable for slalom and other twisty events
    So far, the only even 233 is viable on is karting

    any suggestions? For now and future play?

    thanks


    i don't know this particular car, but i tested a 669 rq62 donkervoort cosworth vs. a 669 rq58 lotus 340R, and the lotus was _much_ better at slalom and twisty circuit, the donkervoort has better quarter mile. testing a 969 (red) rq42 donkervoort against other super rares also showed it's really not that great for the rq at slalom. it was 0.01 seconds faster than a 699 rq41 lotus elise, and i suspect it would have lost against a 969 elise. i've also tested the rare donkervoort at 969 a little bit. 

    to sum up, the donkervoorts (i've tested) are not slalom beasts at all, and it might make sense to tune them 699 even if that particular tune remains sub-optimal for slalom.
    Post edited by UncleGary on
  • TJCTJC Posts: 29
    mckennz said:
    323 or 233
    i thought I read/heard that 233 was actually going to start becoming viable for slalom and other twisty events
    So far, the only even 233 is viable on is karting

    any suggestions? For now and future play?

    thanks



    I made some testing and it seems not to be that impressiv with 969:

                                                                                                                     Slalom (st)                  Karting             Twisty Road
    Donkervoort D8 Zetec Sport 969                                                             28.06                            38.21                 1:11.70
    Lotus Elise Sport 135 969                                                                          28.00                            38.08                 1:11.55
    Ariel Atom 1 699                                                                                       27.46                            38.54                 1:12.30
Sign In or Register to comment.