For all the questions about keeping a car or fusing it. Put them here.

1263264265266268

Comments

  • mckennzmckennz Posts: 51 ✭✭
    I just thought the 233 build was, no good for anything really.
    very very very few cars benefit from it, and it’s only advantage is on 2 out of the 17 different race tracks

    still guessing 323 is the standard yes?

    699 ( as suggested above ), doesn’t that lose on twisty track and twisty circuit and everything else?
  • REALAISREALAIS Posts: 907 ✭✭✭✭
    mckennz said:
    I just thought the 233 build was, no good for anything really.
    very very very few cars benefit from it, and it’s only advantage is on 2 out of the 17 different race tracks

    still guessing 323 is the standard yes?

    699 ( as suggested above ), doesn’t that lose on twisty track and twisty circuit and everything else?
    Largest part of performance UR is winning more with 699.
    And most of Epics is best as 699
  • alpashkalpashk Posts: 81 ✭✭✭
    How should i finish it? 969 i guess?
    Ford Focus RS500
  • REALAISREALAIS Posts: 907 ✭✭✭✭
    alpashk said:
    How should i finish it? 969 i guess?
    Ford Focus RS500
    699
  • 0liver770liver77 Posts: 347 ✭✭✭
    How to finish the RQ 86 Audi RS 6 Avant delimited? 699 as always?
  • 0171801718 Posts: 484 ✭✭✭
    0liver77 said:
    How to finish the RQ 86 Audi RS 6 Avant delimited? 699 as always?

    we've seen it win the mile-drag in the event thread. I'm hesitating to invest in it. Always the problem of not knowing whether you will make it into the top ten...
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭✭✭
    REALAIS said:
    alpashk said:
    How should i finish it? 969 i guess?
    Ford Focus RS500
    699
    699 wins g force, mountain hairpin and fast circuit to 969 but loses car park, test bowl and drags. Tie on city small. Your pick
  • REALAISREALAIS Posts: 907 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 21
    TD42792 said:
    REALAIS said:
    alpashk said:
    How should i finish it? 969 i guess?
    Ford Focus RS500
    699
    699 wins g force, mountain hairpin and fast circuit to 969 but loses car park, test bowl and drags. Tie on city small. Your pick
    Twisty road? Twisty cuircuit? Rolling start races? Karting circuits? City streets medium?
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭✭✭
    REALAIS said:
    TD42792 said:
    REALAIS said:
    alpashk said:
    How should i finish it? 969 i guess?
    Ford Focus RS500
    699
    699 wins g force, mountain hairpin and fast circuit to 969 but loses car park, test bowl and drags. Tie on city small. Your pick
    Twisty road? Twisty cuircuit? Rolling start races? Karting circuits? City streets medium?
    What? The? Fluck?
  • REALAISREALAIS Posts: 907 ✭✭✭✭
    TD42792 said:
    REALAIS said:
    TD42792 said:
    REALAIS said:
    alpashk said:
    How should i finish it? 969 i guess?
    Ford Focus RS500
    699
    699 wins g force, mountain hairpin and fast circuit to 969 but loses car park, test bowl and drags. Tie on city small. Your pick
    Twisty road? Twisty cuircuit? Rolling start races? Karting circuits? City streets medium?
    What? The? Fluck?
    If you give some comparision, then do more than just 3 vs 3. And most common races would be better advice.

  • 0171801718 Posts: 484 ✭✭✭
    REALAIS said:

    If you give some comparision, then do more than just 3 vs 3. And most common races would be better advice.


    He shared his knowledge. Really rude response of yours.
  • DrizztSalvatoreDrizztSalvatore Posts: 404 ✭✭✭
    edited August 21
    REALAIS said:
    TD42792 said:
    REALAIS said:
    TD42792 said:
    REALAIS said:
    alpashk said:
    How should i finish it? 969 i guess?
    Ford Focus RS500
    699
    699 wins g force, mountain hairpin and fast circuit to 969 but loses car park, test bowl and drags. Tie on city small. Your pick
    Twisty road? Twisty cuircuit? Rolling start races? Karting circuits? City streets medium?
    What? The? Fluck?
    If you give some comparision, then do more than just 3 vs 3. And most common races would be better advice.

    raced my 699/969 over 28 races so far.......13 to 12 to the 969   and 3 ties...so basically you want 1 of each....lol
  • REALAISREALAIS Posts: 907 ✭✭✭✭
    01718 said:
    REALAIS said:

    If you give some comparision, then do more than just 3 vs 3. And most common races would be better advice.


    He shared his knowledge. Really rude response of yours.
    I have rude response?  Not me throwed WTF to other member. 

  • REALAISREALAIS Posts: 907 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 21
    REALAIS said:
    TD42792 said:
    REALAIS said:
    TD42792 said:
    REALAIS said:
    alpashk said:
    How should i finish it? 969 i guess?
    Ford Focus RS500
    699
    699 wins g force, mountain hairpin and fast circuit to 969 but loses car park, test bowl and drags. Tie on city small. Your pick
    Twisty road? Twisty cuircuit? Rolling start races? Karting circuits? City streets medium?
    What? The? Fluck?
    If you give some comparision, then do more than just 3 vs 3. And most common races would be better advice.

    raced my 699/969 over 28 races so far.......13 to 12 to the 969   and 3 ties...so basically you want 1 of each....lol
    Interesting. So its slightly lower handling is giving more use for 969. For example Civic Type R before GC nerf, was more dominated by 699. Tho it has slightly higher handling score.
  • xaratsarhsxaratsarhs Posts: 383 ✭✭✭
    Buddy , you are mistaken and it's not the first time. Rs6 is 699 for you first, over all its better, be careful with your advices you are misleading ppl, I hope not for your own benefit
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭✭✭
    REALAIS said:
    TD42792 said:
    REALAIS said:
    TD42792 said:
    REALAIS said:
    alpashk said:
    How should i finish it? 969 i guess?
    Ford Focus RS500
    699
    699 wins g force, mountain hairpin and fast circuit to 969 but loses car park, test bowl and drags. Tie on city small. Your pick
    Twisty road? Twisty cuircuit? Rolling start races? Karting circuits? City streets medium?
    What? The? Fluck?
    If you give some comparision, then do more than just 3 vs 3. And most common races would be better advice.

    And if you write posts in a forum do it politely and explain your thoughts.

    I dont take orders, especially from you, and certainly not advice. Half of the stuff you say on this forum is rude and also wrong by the way.

    My joke comment was merely a reaction to your obtuse post.

    Reason why I gave these few tracks is because this is what this car is used on at the moment in the tri series event. Already nice of me to share this, I dont need need mr know-it-all to tell me what I should be doing instead. So I suggest you apologise, recognise your wrong doings and we can move on.
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @LittleEnosBurdette I think I have a hunch as to who has been generously distributing disagrees on this forum  ;)
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Buddy , you are mistaken and it's not the first time. Rs6 is 699 for you first, over all its better, be careful with your advices you are misleading ppl, I hope not for your own benefit
    They’re arguing over the Ford RS500 - I don’t see anyone disagreeing with the claim that the RS6 should be 699. 
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0liver77 said:
    How to finish the RQ 86 Audi RS 6 Avant delimited? 699 as always?
    I would imagine 699 is still the way to go for general use, but that could be different for this event. Mine is only 336 and I’m not putting anything into it since it never gets used anymore. Would rather save my UR food for ER epics
  • vossixvossix Posts: 529 ✭✭✭✭
    Any ideas for this? 
    The MRA is with 84 good. Anyone times for 969 and 699?


  • AslanVAslanV Posts: 719 ✭✭✭
    vossix said:
    Any ideas for this? 
    The MRA is with 84 good. Anyone times for 969 and 699?


    I went 233, can compare with a 323 :)
  • 0liver770liver77 Posts: 347 ✭✭✭
    0liver77 said:
    How to finish the RQ 86 Audi RS 6 Avant delimited? 699 as always?
    I would imagine 699 is still the way to go for general use, but that could be different for this event. Mine is only 336 and I’m not putting anything into it since it never gets used anymore. Would rather save my UR food for ER epics
    I did it 699. It wins all tracks vs the 969, expect the 1/4 mile. There it draws. So 699 is the one for this event!
  • 0liver770liver77 Posts: 347 ✭✭✭
    edited August 29

    How to finish the RQ62 Donkervoort D8 Cosworth? It has great MRA compared to other UR ER. And its loosing G-force to the De Tomaso. Maybe 969 or 996?


  • UncleGaryUncleGary Posts: 220 ✭✭✭
    0liver77 said:

    How to finish the RQ62 Donkervoort D8 Cosworth? It has great MRA compared to other UR ER. And its loosing G-force to the De Tomaso. Maybe 969 or 996?


    Unless you want a drag car, I'd go 699. It wins fast circuit and draws 1/4 mile with 969. Probably loses slalom though.
  • Miura187Miura187 Posts: 56
    Couple of questions. First, keep and fuse?

    Second, I have 18 B class to use as fuse. I will keep 15 to max a car for an event but can start on another with the 3 extra. What would be good to work on?
  • rei348rei348 Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭✭
    Miura187 said:
    Couple of questions. First, keep and fuse?

    Second, I have 18 B class to use as fuse. I will keep 15 to max a car for an event but can start on another with the 3 extra. What would be good to work on?
    Keep B fuse for finals. You have 2 epic volvo, probably you will ened all your B food to give a shot at viper


  • Miura187Miura187 Posts: 56
    rei348 said:
    Miura187 said:
    Couple of questions. First, keep and fuse?

    Second, I have 18 B class to use as fuse. I will keep 15 to max a car for an event but can start on another with the 3 extra. What would be good to work on?
    Keep B fuse for finals. You have 2 epic volvo, probably you will ened all your B food to give a shot at viper


    I have no B class Volvo and only 1 C class volvo. I have 0 chance even if both were maxed. Besides As stated, I am only doing 1 fuse.
  • 0171801718 Posts: 484 ✭✭✭
    edited September 9
    deleted by author
    Post edited by 01718 on
  • hifichrishifichris Posts: 560 ✭✭✭
    0liver77 said:

    How to finish the RQ62 Donkervoort D8 Cosworth? It has great MRA compared to other UR ER. And its loosing G-force to the De Tomaso. Maybe 969 or 996?


    Done mine 969 and might be useful on rain
  • 0liver770liver77 Posts: 347 ✭✭✭

    How to finish the RQ62 Donkervoort D8 Cosworth? It has great MRA compared to other UR ER. And its loising G-force to De Tomaso. May 969 or 996?


    hifichris said:
    0liver77 said:

    How to finish the RQ62 Donkervoort D8 Cosworth? It has great MRA compared to other UR ER. And its loosing G-force to the De Tomaso. Maybe 969 or 996?


    Done mine 969 and might be useful on rain

    I see you in the Prelims, but I don't want to test your Donkey against my hand.
Sign In or Register to comment.