For all the questions about keeping a car or fusing it. Put them here.

Comments

• ppedrasppedras Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    rei348 said:
    Is this a good car and how should I tune it? 
    Probably best C class 4wd All-surface, tune 303
    What about the Land Rover Evoque? Or the Volvo XC90 V8? BMW X3 xDrive28d?
    The Evoque is good. It wins some and lose some to the Merc. I did a comparison the last Super rare event. The Volvo never encountered one to compare.
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    ppedras said:
    rei348 said:
    The Evoque is good. It wins some and lose some to the Merc. I did a comparison the last Super rare event. The Volvo never encountered one to compare.
    As far as stats go the Merc looks to be the best all-around. Evoque has better grip but a lower 0-60 and top speed. 

303 (969 for you new system folk)
    GL 350: 148/6.1/76
    Evoque: 140/6.6/80
    X3 xDrive: 142/6.2/75

033 (699)
    XC90: 138/6.4/78

Pulled the xDrive and XC90 off http://topdrives.club/upgraded-vehicles?grade-c=1&level=3%3B30&tires-all=1&drive-4x4=1&sortby=level&sortorder=desc&acceleration=1%3B50&grip=50%3B110&year=0&country=0&manufacturer=0&fuel=0&body=0&seats=0&filter=filter
    I’d speculate the XC90 to end up at 140/6.3/77 for 303 (969)

• rei348rei348 Posts: 1,270 ✭✭✭✭
    ppedras said:
    rei348 said:
    As far as stats go the Merc looks to be the best all-around. Evoque has better grip but a lower 0-60 and top speed. 

303 (969 for you new system folk)
    GL 350: 148/6.1/76
    Evoque: 140/6.6/80
    X3 xDrive: 142/6.2/75

033 (699)
    XC90: 138/6.4/78

Pulled the xDrive and XC90 off http://topdrives.club/upgraded-vehicles?grade-c=1&level=3%3B30&tires-all=1&drive-4x4=1&sortby=level&sortorder=desc&acceleration=1%3B50&grip=50%3B110&year=0&country=0&manufacturer=0&fuel=0&body=0&seats=0&filter=filter
    I’d speculate the XC90 to end up at 140/6.3/77 for 303 (969)

I have XC90 at 969 (303), ends up at 141/6,3/77. Good but don't think is better than mercedes. Anyway both are keepers for me, waiting to pull the GL350
  • I pulled these from the challenge ceramic.these are the rest of my standard Tyre cars.
    how should i keep them and how should I tune them? 
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,747 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huskic69 said:
    TD01055 said:
    Since I have no Metro to upgrade (not bitter) I thought this might be a decent off-roader to have. Is it an unbeatable hill-climber? I don’t have the regular G63. What’s the best route?

330 or 303
    Thanks I knew that much! I guess I was wondering if it still beats the other g wagons on hills at 303?
  • bobdylanbobdylan Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭✭✭

The Scorpio and cady srx did used to be great at blue class , not so good at yellow booooo
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the Volt is quite good at twisties. Because it has a compromised top speed it is surprisingly good at it's RQ.
  • rei348rei348 Posts: 1,270 ✭✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    the Volt is quite good at twisties. Because it has a compromised top speed it is surprisingly good at it's RQ.
    303 or 033?

I did mine 303
  • hillclimberhillclimber Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I pulled these from the challenge ceramic.these are the rest of my standard Tyre cars.

where are the other good cars from the campaign?
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How do you tune this?
    Also, here is the volvo fully tuned for those who were wondering 
  • I pulled these from the challenge ceramic.these are the rest of my standard Tyre cars.

where are the other good cars from the campaign?
    These are my all of my standard tyre cars.
  • AvengedAvenged Posts: 520 ✭✭✭✭

Well ****. I was going for 033 on this based on an old recommendation.

But then I just saw TurboTom's comment in the El Dorado event thread that said 303 stomps 033 in almost every track.

What's the consensus on the Silvia? Go for 033 or try to do an oddball 3.2/3/3.3?
  • NemezNemez Posts: 186 ✭✭✭
    Avenged said:

But then I just saw TurboTom's comment in the El Dorado event thread that said 303 stomps 033 in almost every track.

What's the consensus on the Silvia? Go for 033 or try to do an oddball 3.2/3/3.3?
    303 all the way. Unless you have 2-3 of those. 
    Exotics doesn't seem to work anymore. 
    Avenged said:

I think the old recommendation was when this car was in performance tyres, but now, off-road tyres have to go 303
  • DARKKiDARKKi Posts: 99 ✭✭
    I have "few" cars that i want to ask about if i should ditch or keep them, little from every class:

A
    • Mercedes-Benz CLS 400 
    • Subaru WRX STi
    • Audi S3 
    B
    • BMW M5 (111)
    • Nissan Skyline GT-R (R33)
    • Vauxhall Maloo R8 LSA
    • Mercedes-AMG C 55
    • Honda NSX
    • Mercedes-Benz E 430
    • Nissan Pathfinder
    • Mercedes-Benz GLC 250d
    C
    • Nissan Juke Nismo
    • BMW M3
    D
    • Audio Quattro
    • BMW 330d
    • Chevrolet Corvette C4
    • Nissan Primera eGT
    • Vauxhall Chevette HSR
    • Volvo C70 T5
    • BMW 325i
    • Mercedes-Benz 280 GE
    • Chevrolet Impala SS
    • Honda CRX VTEC
    • Rover 216
    E
    • Chevrolet Captiva
    • Chevrolet Impala SS427
    • Honda Legend 3.5 V6
    • Mercedes-Benz E 320
    • Mitsubishi ASX
    • Ford Mustang 289
    • Honda Civic 1.8
    • Honda CR-Z
    • Ford Fiesta XR2
    And this is my current carage (the cars i have upgraded and use) - http://topdrives.club/user-garage/171
    @Nemez @TGPD Welp, bummer. So 033 this one then pray for another or for a reset button, to go 303?

Or try an exotic that will lose to pure 303s but might still beat other non-maxed variants? I suppose a 033 will still help give it more of a handling edge against other high handling off roaders that a 303 might lose to?
    edited May 2018
    @Avenged just don't spend cash on the weight. You'll still be able to upgrade the engine to 3.3
    Fuses don't count as upgrades
    TGPD said:
    @Avenged just don't spend cash on the weight. You'll still be able to upgrade the engine to 3.3
    Fuses don't count as upgrades
    Woah okay. I thought 3.3/2.3/3.3 was the max. Goes to show I haven't fully maxed anything yet heh. Thanks man, much appreciated.
    303 was originally meant to denote a 3.3 3 3.3 tune, with the third attribute fused but not upgraded.
    The more I learn!

I supposed statistically there's no difference between a 2.3 and a 3.0 except a waste of 3 food and cash eh?
    Avenged said:
    The more I learn!

I supposed statistically there's no difference between a 2.3 and a 3.0 except a waste of 3 food and cash eh?
    Yes. Helpful to just check the forums before you mess up your tune :)
  • LarspyffLarspyff Posts: 293 ✭✭✭

Don’t know if this car is discussed yet, but is it really worth upgrading? I like it because of it’s MRA, but apart from that, there isn’t really much of a use of this car right?
    I shortened the list to A/B/C Cars since i got no answers and wanted to know if any of these are worth keeping?

A
    • Mercedes-Benz CLS 400 
    • Subaru WRX STi
    • Audi S3 
    B
    • BMW M5 (111)
    • Vauxhall Maloo R8 LSA
    • Mercedes-AMG C 55
    • Honda NSX
    • Mercedes-Benz E 430
    • Nissan Pathfinder
    • Mercedes-Benz GLC 250d
    C
    • Nissan Juke Nismo
    Larspyff said:

Don’t know if this car is discussed yet, but is it really worth upgrading? I like it because of it’s MRA, but apart from that, there isn’t really much of a use of this car right?
    I think it is one of the most underrated car of all time.
  • AntounAntoun Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DARKKi said:
    I shortened the list to A/B/C Cars since i got no answers and wanted to know if any of these are worth keeping?

A
    • Mercedes-Benz CLS 400 
    • Subaru WRX STi
    • Audi S3 
    B
    • BMW M5 (111)
    • Vauxhall Maloo R8 LSA
    • Mercedes-AMG C 55
    • Honda NSX
    • Mercedes-Benz E 430
    • Nissan Pathfinder
    • Mercedes-Benz GLC 250d
    C
    • Nissan Juke Nismo
    First of all, keep the Subaru, an event begins tomorrow... (Then you could use it as food !)

The NSX is one of the best Honda

The Skyline R33 is quite good

For the rest, well, how to say that without being impolite... lol
    Antoun said:
    DARKKi said:

A
    • Mercedes-Benz CLS 400 
    • Subaru WRX STi
    • Audi S3 
    B
    • BMW M5 (111)
    • Vauxhall Maloo R8 LSA
    • Mercedes-AMG C 55
    • Honda NSX
    • Mercedes-Benz E 430
    • Nissan Pathfinder
    • Mercedes-Benz GLC 250d
    C
    • Nissan Juke Nismo
    First of all, keep the Subaru, an event begins tomorrow... (Then you could use it as food !)

The NSX is one of the best Honda

The Skyline R33 is quite good

For the rest, well, how to say that without being impolite... lol
    Thanks a lot for the info!

And heheh, yeah i knew most of them were crappy. Good to know which one to fuse now :) I have not been very lucky when it comes to drawing good cars from packs :D

Then only A car i should upgrade is Mercedes? I had upgraded Audio S3 almost to max (322) as it was B class before and Vauxhall Maloo to max and i am struggling if i should sell them and buy Ceramic packs or use as food. I personally thought Subaru would be worth upgrading but i trust your judgement :)

And i knew that most of B cars were expendable and thanks for pointing out those few good ones! Vauxhall Maloo R8 LSA was great disappointment compared to other cars with same stats (had to keep for City routes).
  • AntounAntoun Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DARKKi said:

And heheh, yeah i knew most of them were crappy. Good to know which one to fuse now :) I have not been very lucky when it comes to drawing good cars from packs :D

Then only A car i should upgrade is Mercedes? I had upgraded Audio S3 almost to max (322) as it was B class before and Vauxhall Maloo to max and i am struggling if i should sell them and buy Ceramic packs or use as food. I personally thought Subaru would be worth upgrading but i trust your judgement :)

And i knew that most of B cars were expendable and thanks for pointing out those few good ones! Vauxhall Maloo R8 LSA was great disappointment compared to other cars with same stats (had to keep for City routes).
    In fact if you want to be competitive in Subaru event you will surely upgrade the STI, but after this event this car will be almost useless if you have some nice epics in your garage. Otherwise, keep it, it will do the job !
    Antoun said:
    DARKKi said:

In fact if you want to be competitive in Subaru event you will surely upgrade the STI, but after this event this car will be almost useless if you have some nice epics in your garage. Otherwise, keep it, it will do the job !
    Thanks!

I do not have much of a garage altough i have played for few years and put 100-200€ on this game :(

These are my cars that have been upgraded at least a bit + all cars from S-Class and beyond :\ http://topdrives.club/user-garage/171
  • bobdylanbobdylan Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R32 is a beast on the rough