For all the questions about keeping a car or fusing it. Put them here.

16162646667245

Comments

  • Huskic69Huskic69 Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What cars would you fuse?



    And 033 / 699 for the Camaro?


    033 for the camaro, fuse the m coupe, both escort cosworths, s400h and s350, 911 carrera 
  • TNThomasTNThomas Posts: 602 ✭✭✭✭
    Huskic69 said:
    What cars would you fuse?



    And 033 / 699 for the Camaro?


    033 for the camaro, fuse the m coupe, both escort cosworths, s400h and s350, 911 carrera 
    Do you mean the old or new 911 Carrera? I assume the old one.
  • 43MK443MK4 Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    43MK4 said:
    Want to bake sure if this cayman 2012 is worth maxing? Is this the one with good MRA? How to max it? 330? Can it beat all other tier B porsches in drags? 


    Any device on this cayman 2012? @TGPD I recall u had good knowledge of these RQ22 porsches?
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 5,605 ✭✭✭✭✭
    43MK4 said:
    43MK4 said:
    Want to bake sure if this cayman 2012 is worth maxing? Is this the one with good MRA? How to max it? 330? Can it beat all other tier B porsches in drags? 


    Any device on this cayman 2012? @TGPD I recall u had good knowledge of these RQ22 porsches?
    It has crazy MRA, so I guess 033?
  • DARKKiDARKKi Posts: 99 ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    What about these?





  • 43MK443MK4 Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DARKKi said:
    What about these?





    Keep suburban, probably top tier C hill climber. Fuse other 2 cars.
  • 43MK443MK4 Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    43MK4 said:
    43MK4 said:
    Want to bake sure if this cayman 2012 is worth maxing? Is this the one with good MRA? How to max it? 330? Can it beat all other tier B porsches in drags? 


    Any device on this cayman 2012? @TGPD I recall u had good knowledge of these RQ22 porsches?
    It has crazy MRA, so I guess 033?
    I got 718 boxter at 033 for all twisty stuff. If this cayman has great MRA, why not 330?
  • DeserTDeserT Posts: 502 ✭✭✭✭
    43MK4 said:
    TGPD said:
    43MK4 said:
    43MK4 said:
    Want to bake sure if this cayman 2012 is worth maxing? Is this the one with good MRA? How to max it? 330? Can it beat all other tier B porsches in drags? 


    Any device on this cayman 2012? @TGPD I recall u had good knowledge of these RQ22 porsches?
    It has crazy MRA, so I guess 033?
    I got 718 boxter at 033 for all twisty stuff. If this cayman has great MRA, why not 330?
    Please search a bit the older posts, I’ve details RQ22 Porsche performance. In summary, great MRA but loses to 911RS.
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 5,605 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    43MK4 said:
    TGPD said:
    43MK4 said:
    43MK4 said:
    Want to bake sure if this cayman 2012 is worth maxing? Is this the one with good MRA? How to max it? 330? Can it beat all other tier B porsches in drags? 


    Any device on this cayman 2012? @TGPD I recall u had good knowledge of these RQ22 porsches?
    It has crazy MRA, so I guess 033?
    I got 718 boxter at 033 for all twisty stuff. If this cayman has great MRA, why not 330?
    There are better B class draggers.
  • 43MK443MK4 Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok no point maxing that cayman then. Thx guys. Will wait for 911RS or one of those recently demoted ones.
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 5,605 ✭✭✭✭✭
    43MK4 said:
    Ok no point maxing that cayman then. Thx guys. Will wait for 911RS or one of those recently demoted ones.
    That cayman is a great sleeper. Put it against people and people won't assume much based on the stats, but they're gonna get spanked with it. I personally have mine 033, and it works great, both drags and twisties.
  • 43MK443MK4 Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    43MK4 said:
    Ok no point maxing that cayman then. Thx guys. Will wait for 911RS or one of those recently demoted ones.
    That cayman is a great sleeper. Put it against people and people won't assume much based on the stats, but they're gonna get spanked with it. I personally have mine 033, and it works great, both drags and twisties.
    @TGPD 033 sounds interesting. I already have a 718 boxter at 033, which I assume will beat cayman at all twisties?
  • 43MK443MK4 Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DeserT said:
    43MK4 said:
    TGPD said:
    43MK4 said:
    43MK4 said:
    Want to bake sure if this cayman 2012 is worth maxing? Is this the one with good MRA? How to max it? 330? Can it beat all other tier B porsches in drags? 


    Any device on this cayman 2012? @TGPD I recall u had good knowledge of these RQ22 porsches?
    It has crazy MRA, so I guess 033?
    I got 718 boxter at 033 for all twisty stuff. If this cayman has great MRA, why not 330?
    Please search a bit the older posts, I’ve details RQ22 Porsche performance. In summary, great MRA but loses to 911RS.

    @DeserT, Thanks for your help, is there any specific post or thread you could recommend about RQ22 Porsches. I seem to have problems with search function sometimes.
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 5,605 ✭✭✭✭✭
    43MK4 said:
    TGPD said:
    43MK4 said:
    Ok no point maxing that cayman then. Thx guys. Will wait for 911RS or one of those recently demoted ones.
    That cayman is a great sleeper. Put it against people and people won't assume much based on the stats, but they're gonna get spanked with it. I personally have mine 033, and it works great, both drags and twisties.
    @TGPD 033 sounds interesting. I already have a 718 boxter at 033, which I assume will beat cayman at all twisties?
    I think more on the lines of fast circuit
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,545 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I sense a Subaru event coming, which I will suck at. How do the super-rares I have rank? I’m reluctant to put any resources into the Tribeca unless it’s required, but I guess some form of off-road is inevitable.

  • DARKKiDARKKi Posts: 99 ✭✭
    What about these ones? :blush:



    And from C-Class should i keep BMW M3, Audi Quattro 20V or neither?
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 5,605 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CTS is great for twisties, but it has bad mid-range. Legacy is a keeper. Best C class rain car.
  • DARKKiDARKKi Posts: 99 ✭✭
    TGPD said:
    CTS is great for twisties, but it has bad mid-range. Legacy is a keeper. Best C class rain car.
    Thanks a lot! 

    What do you think about Quattro 20V and BMW M3?
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 5,605 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Which M3? I don't think any of the M3s (Except E30) are keepers, which is a shame. 
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DARKKi said:
    TGPD said:
    CTS is great for twisties, but it has bad mid-range. Legacy is a keeper. Best C class rain car.
    Thanks a lot! 

    What do you think about Quattro 20V and BMW M3?
    I fused my Quattro 20V. Was gathering dust, and I recall seeing somebody mention they had maxed theirs out and hardly ever used it. I felt a little better getting rid of it as I also have an S4 for C-class Audi’s. The RQ15 M3 was awesome back when it was a rare, but I don’t think it’s good enough in the super rare class to dump a bunch of resources into. I would fuse that as well.
  • CharlieRCharlieR Posts: 498 ✭✭✭✭
    would u keep the x5? can't figure out what to do with it and want to update cinque


  • NemezNemez Posts: 172 ✭✭✭
    CharlieR said:
    would u keep the x5? can't figure out what to do with it and want to update cinque


    I have one 996. Very good drag car, decent climber but still grippy enough to offer some versatility.
    Wont be your best though, you already have better.
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 5,605 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CharlieR said:
    would u keep the x5? can't figure out what to do with it and want to update cinque


    I think it is one of the best diesel cars in game. I suggest keeping it.
  • JoppJopp Posts: 174 ✭✭✭
    hatchback 033 right or any reason to make this one 303?
  • sinnersinner Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jopp said:
    hatchback 033 right or any reason to make this one 303?
    033 is the best overall tune for this 
  • 43MK443MK4 Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jopp said:
    hatchback 033 right or any reason to make this one 303?

    Both is useful. make your first 033 and the scond one 303.
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 5,605 ✭✭✭✭✭
    303 wins on twisty road (for some reason)
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 5,605 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seen this on some thread, but I forgot... Is this worth keeping and tuning?

  • NemezNemez Posts: 172 ✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    Seen this on some thread, but I forgot... Is this worth keeping and tuning?

    Best B Porsche for general use. Beaten by specialised Porsche (e.g. 718 Boxster on twisty staff or 911 RS on drags) but beats all the rest. 
    Keeper if you ask me, I went for 303.
  • DARKKiDARKKi Posts: 99 ✭✭
    I was also about to ask about that Porsche :smile: It is the one that comes from daily at day 30 right?

    What about this one?

Sign In or Register to comment.