For all the questions about keeping a car or fusing it. Put them here.

Comments

• Parimal_2000Parimal_2000 Posts: 848 ✭✭✭✭
    Ctrl C + Ctrl V lol
  • Rutger_KRutger_K Posts: 53 ✭✭
    Just pulled this beauty from a ceramic.
    Replacement for anything in my daily line-up? Or..

• lemmings99olemmings99o Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Considering this is the top of my garage and I also don't have a trailblazer would the polestar I just got from a ceramic be a good one to keep as any set with a hillclimb in I automatically lose

• bobdylanbobdylan Posts: 3,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rutger_K said:
    Just pulled this beauty from a ceramic.
    Replacement for anything in my daily line-up? Or..

Great car but hard to fit into that line up . I'd replace the camero but then city events ya hit hard
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Posts: 1,989 ✭✭✭✭✭

Either of these worth keeping? I have an RS7 sportback as well as an RS5 Cabriolet for 4WD/Performance
  • ZotZeZotZe Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In what i shall upgrade Adui R8 Coupe V10 plus?

wont get all upgrades with my A left, so what way would u go?
    1.3 1.3 1.3
    2.3 1.3 1.3
    3.3 1.3 1.3
    3.3 2.3 1.3
    3.3 2.3 2.3
    3.3 2.3.3.3.

??? whis way or other ?
  • chedichedi Posts: 488 ✭✭✭
    I have uncorrectly upgraded 718 Boxster and not upgraded 718 Cayman. maybe it will be better to sell Boxster and upgrade Cayman when it will be necessary? I'm not sure that I will be using both of them

My 718 boxes has great stats.... but gets beat often by the yellow cayman with not so good stats.... yup mid range 
    edited January 2018
    @bobdylan I know that :) but what about this grey Cayman? is it the same?
    it has even less torque than Boxster with the same weight..
    edited January 2018
    chedi said:
    @bobdylan I know that :) but what about this grey Cayman? is it the same?
    it has even less torque than Boxster with the same weight..
    Stats appear to be just a little weaker, but then again, stats don’t always tell the whole story. My 718 Cayman is 2.3 across the board, sitting at 178, 4.2, 90. After I had put a decent amount of resources into that of course I ended up getting the 718 boxster. Not sure if I should start focusing on that as stats are technically better or just finish out the Cayman. 
    Post edited by milewski1015 on

Anythig worth holding onto? I already have an M1 and a Juke Nismo, do I really need doubles? Would probably hold onto a second M1 before I held onto the Nismo, as decent 70’s cars aren’t very easy to come by.
    It’s been awhile since I last had a Z4, IIRC it’s decent at drags and fast circuits, but it’s low height limits it in the city. I do remember wishing I hadn’t fused the one I had during one event, can’t recall which though. 
    As far as the M5 goes, max stats don’t appear to be that much better than a maxed Rare M3. Although, could be useful for 80’s I guess. 
    I already have an RQ17 Sport Clio 200, as well as an RQ17 Sport Megane, and the RQ20 Megane R26.R, so I’m questioning whether I really need to keep the V6. Maxed 303 comes out to 156, 4.9, 91, but the Sport Clio 200 is listed higher in the order on the Renault page, so I’d be interested if that would come out any better. 
    Don’t plan on holding onto the Mini unless someone can give me a good reason to. Otherwise it’s food.
    M5 is better yellow class as it was red. Bit only good for specific events.  Ditch the rest
    got enough food to bump another legendary up .... but what to feed n where . Advice most welcom 
    Im wondering improve the Ford GT handling already a strong point.... but if I bump it's power will it match the MC12????? 
    Power my tagra  ????  It's 4wd already a weapon. 
    Or power the 570s? Will that match a standard MC12 then ???? 
    edited January 2018
    bobdylan said:
    got enough food to bump another legendary up .... but what to feed n where . Advice most welcom 
    I think improving engine of Ford GT (2017) is a good variant. especially if you already upgraded weight of 12C 
    what is the best way upgrading Yukon - 330 or 303?

that's what I've got from 4WD

• HuacanachaHuacanacha Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    chedi said:

that's what I've got from 4W
    You have the hill climb monster 6x6 so I would be inclined to go balanced 303 tune. If you use it for general off road duties that’s the way to go. I’d be interested to hear how it performs at max vs the Infinity QX70, which to me seems one of the best all rounders in B class.
  • Ofirm84Ofirm84 Posts: 366 ✭✭✭
    I’m not familiar with this AMG, but it’s 4WD which is always handy and with good starting stats. Is it worth upgrading?
    Ofirm84 said:
    I’m not familiar with this AMG, but it’s 4WD which is always handy and with good starting stats. Is it worth upgrading?
    I’ve been going up against it a good bit in the Autobahn event.
    330 is 168, 3.3, 91
    303 is 168, 3.4, 94
    Loses to my Audi RS7 99% of the time IIRC. But still a good find for an RQ26. I’d be hanging onto it if it were me, just because of how versatile it is being 4WD
    Ofirm84 said:
    I think it's good. 4WD, medium height, good stats
    chedi said:

that's what I've got from 4W
    You have the hill climb monster 6x6 so I would be inclined to go balanced 303 tune. If you use it for general off road duties that’s the way to go. I’d be interested to hear how it performs at max vs the Infinity QX70, which to me seems one of the best all rounders in B class.
    330 Yukon will or won't beat Trailblazer on hill climb or 1/4 mile? that's why I hesitate
    So I’ve had these two for a while and never got around to finish them, they are both at 2.3/2.3/2.3 
    What do you recommend? (033 for both?)
  • ppedrasppedras Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭✭
    What should I do, 303, 330 or 033?

Ofirm84 said:
    So I’ve had these two for a while and never got around to finish them, they are both at 2.3/2.3/2.3 
    What do you recommend? (033 for both?)
    I think yes
    ppedras said:
    What should I do, 303, 330 or 033?

I would do 303
    303 seems to be go too for off road but if like to see what it's hill climb 330 
    @Huacanachado can you help me on this one? What’s the faster Hummer, 303 or 330 overall, do you have times?
    I have one time, Hummer 330 snow hill standing start, 39,40. 
  • 43MK443MK4 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I recently got there 3 cars. What do you think about them?

ppedras said:
    @Huacanachado can you help me on this one? What’s the faster Hummer, 303 or 330 overall, do you have times?
    I have both Hummers (303 and 330) if you need the times, tell me where to check and I'll post the results