General Discussion

For all the questions about keeping a car or fusing it. Put them here.

17071737576228

Comments

  • Parimal_2000Parimal_2000 Member Posts: 801 ✭✭✭✭
    prodnus said:


    Noting that this has great MRA, should it be tuned 303? or should it be an Evo style tune with 033? ... Or is it food after being bumped to RQ21
    Yeah I have one too. I also want to know how to tune it.
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    033 works the best for me
  • rei348rei348 Member Posts: 895 ✭✭✭✭
    What should I do with this?

    Mine is 969 and works fine, but probably best tune is 699
  • rei348rei348 Member Posts: 895 ✭✭✭✭

    Best tune for this? 969?
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    033 for the NSX
  • rei348rei348 Member Posts: 895 ✭✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    033 for the NSX
    No MRA?
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mediocre... Nothing special.
  • cm23cm23 Member Posts: 3
    I want to fuse some B cars. Which ones could I get rid of? And which A car is worth upgrading? The Z/28? 

    Thanks for your help!
  • rei348rei348 Member Posts: 895 ✭✭✭✭
    cm23 said:
    I want to fuse some B cars. Which ones could I get rid of? And which A car is worth upgrading? The Z/28? 

    Thanks for your help!
    B food:
    Cayman rq19, ford taurus rq19, 911 carrera 2 targa rq 20, jaguar xs-f rq20, infiniti m35 rq22

    Priority A class:
    camaro -> caterham -> corvette -> porsche
  • TD01055TD01055 Member Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone know if this one is worth maxing out?


    If I had to guess, there might be a sprinkling of rain in this next event so standard tyres could come in handy. Looks like a wet slalom specialist to me
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Member Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rei348 said:
    TGPD said:
    033 for the NSX
    No MRA?
    Midrange is pretty good. Definitely not better than some Porsches but it's better tuned 303
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rei348 said:
    TGPD said:
    033 for the NSX
    No MRA?
    Midrange is pretty good. Definitely not better than some Porsches but it's better tuned 303
      Nothing worth talking about, just pretty average.
  • TNThomasTNThomas Member Posts: 539 ✭✭✭✭
    What are the best Rare off-roaders?
  • rei348rei348 Member Posts: 895 ✭✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    rei348 said:
    TGPD said:
    033 for the NSX
    No MRA?
    Midrange is pretty good. Definitely not better than some Porsches but it's better tuned 303
      Nothing worth talking about, just pretty average.
    I would use it in japan and 90's events, for my garage is pretty good in both categories... Seems that in any case 303 or 033 wouldn't make much difference
  • DARKKiDARKKi Member Posts: 99 ✭✭
    Should i keep or fuse these?



  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't think the STS is particularly interesting... but judging by the current caddy event I suggest you to not sell it.
  • DARKKiDARKKi Member Posts: 99 ✭✭
    TGPD said:
    Don't think the STS is particularly interesting... but judging by the current caddy event I suggest you to not sell it.
    Yeah i thought too. So the best thing is to use it for caddy event and then to fusing material.

    What is your opinion on Volvo? And oh, i got Alfa Romeo GT (C16) which is not in topdrives club even yet. Anyone has tested whether it is an keeper? Here are the stats for non upgraded: 151/6.4/80/FWD/LOW with both traction and abs.
  • rei348rei348 Member Posts: 895 ✭✭✭✭
    DARKKi said:
    Yeah i thought too. So the best thing is to use it for caddy event and then to fusing material.

    What is your opinion on Volvo? And oh, i got Alfa Romeo GT (C16) which is not in topdrives club even yet. Anyone has tested whether it is an keeper? Here are the stats for non upgraded: 151/6.4/80/FWD/LOW with both traction and abs.
    I have Volvo, 969. Used it in a recent event, is not a drag offroad neither a grip offroad, but it is a good avarage that may have a use depending on the event tracks and your garage. I should keep it
    One more reason: we are receving a "volvo" pack from daily reward, maybe a volvo event is coming
  • DARKKiDARKKi Member Posts: 99 ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    rei348 said:
    DARKKi said:
    Yeah i thought too. So the best thing is to use it for caddy event and then to fusing material.

    What is your opinion on Volvo? And oh, i got Alfa Romeo GT (C16) which is not in topdrives club even yet. Anyone has tested whether it is an keeper? Here are the stats for non upgraded: 151/6.4/80/FWD/LOW with both traction and abs.
    I have Volvo, 969. Used it in a recent event, is not a drag offroad neither a grip offroad, but it is a good avarage that may have a use depending on the event tracks and your garage. I should keep it
    One more reason: we are receving a "volvo" pack from daily reward, maybe a volvo event is coming
    Thanks for all this info! And TGPD too for having answered so many of my questions :P

    Now only that mysterious Alfa Romeo GT remains :]
  • TNThomasTNThomas Member Posts: 539 ✭✭✭✭
    In advance: Sorry for all the pictures! ;)

    What cars would you upgrade if you had my garage? And what cars would you use as food for it?










  • rei348rei348 Member Posts: 895 ✭✭✭✭
    In advance: Sorry for all the pictures! ;)

    What cars would you upgrade if you had my garage? And what cars would you use as food for it?










    A class:
    camaro 699, corvette 699
    B class:
    R32 969, porsche carrera 4 969, G55 996, escort RS cosworth 969
    C class:
    Z4 996 (sell, not fuse, the maxed you have and buy 1 ceramic), megane 969 or 699, legacy rq18 969, volvo xc90 969, cadillac cts 969, jaguar xkss 996, levorg 969 (also the second), porsche 911s 969

    This is my opinion
  • TNThomasTNThomas Member Posts: 539 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks a lot!
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Member Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chevrolet Camaro Convertible

    I know the midrange is trash but I need another USA car so is 033 or 303 the best way to tune this? 

  • Huskic69Huskic69 Member Posts: 1,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chevrolet Camaro Convertible

    I know the midrange is trash but I need another USA car so is 033 or 303 the best way to tune this? 

    033
  • DARKKiDARKKi Member Posts: 99 ✭✭
    Wohoo! I got my first ever A-Class car! :smile: (and i have been playing since the release and putting some nice amounts of cash into it). Finally! I did not find it's upgraded stats in topdrives club so anyone who has it could you share the maxed stats and best way to upgrade this?


    Also got this new C-Class Honda Pilot 4WD RQ16 which is not even mentioned in topdrives club. Anyone has any experience with it?

  • milewski1015milewski1015 Member Posts: 1,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DARKKi said:
    Wohoo! I got my first ever A-Class car! :smile: (and i have been playing since the release and putting some nice amounts of cash into it). Finally! I did not find it's upgraded stats in topdrives club so anyone who has it could you share the maxed stats and best way to upgrade this?


    Also got this new C-Class Honda Pilot 4WD RQ16 which is not even mentioned in topdrives club. Anyone has any experience with it?

    I wouldn’t go about upgrading either unless they’re explicitly needed. There are much much better A-class cars to sink resources into. As for the Pilot, I believe it’s an average C-class 4WD. Not really anything special. That’s most likely why you’re not seeing any stats for either on topdrives.club - because they’re not worth maxing
  • TheWangsterGangsterTheWangsterGangster Member Posts: 49
    Are these good and what tune?

  • AvengedAvenged Member Posts: 382 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2018


    Seemingly one of the best Italian cars, pretty good for a D tier. But which build?

    033 seems to be logical, but I've seen some 330s for dragging. But 330 seems to be a waste of its high grip...

    Edit: It's 168/5.2/84 for 330.
  • bullet_splatterbullet_splatter Member Posts: 653 ✭✭✭✭
    Not sure how to tune this one, anyone have an educated guess?
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure how to tune this one, anyone have an educated guess?
    I'd go 303.  I don't believe it's quite high enough for the general rule of 033 for top tier.
Sign In or Register to comment.