Skip to content

How do dimensions define weight?!?!

It was a nice surprise that the event started a bit earlier!!But then i saw the requirement!!And then i've raced and faced a player with a 1390kg Mitsubishi Lancer!!!Riddle me this!!!

Comments

• mharris14mharris14 Posts: 14
    Lol, I raced someone with an Audi rs7 sportback. Considering its a high end car, pretty sure the wheels are twice bigger and wider than actual lightweight cars and the engine alone weighs a volcano with the explosive power of one
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Posts: 2,235 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mharris14 said:
    Lol, I raced someone with an Audi rs7 sportback. Considering its a high end car, pretty sure the wheels are twice bigger and wider than actual lightweight cars and the engine alone weighs a volcano with the explosive power of one
    How? RS 7 Sportback has a height of 1.4 and a width of 1.9
  • Elias_HuberElias_Huber Posts: 203 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Ok, i‘m a bit confused right now...
    They say max 1.7 high and 1.5 wide.
    Ok, pretty sure they mean 1.5 high and 1.7 wide. Fine.
    But still - some cars are not allowed but are within the limits.
    Check Subaru Impreza  2005 for example - it‘s 1.7x1.4... not allowed!
    Exact same as the BMW M5 1981 - but it’s allowed!?

@Hutch ?
  • Hutch_GsearchHutch_Gsearch Posts: 2,595 admin
    Nope.. it's 1.7 high and 1.5 wide.
  • Elias_HuberElias_Huber Posts: 203 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    No sir.
    Check out the cars that are allowed.
    They are pretty much all over 1.5 wide ;)

As an example:

These are 1.7 1.6 1.7 1.6 1.7 wide.
    All allowed.
  • mharris14mharris14 Posts: 14
    mharris14 said:
    How? RS 7 Sportback has a height of 1.4 and a width of 1.9
    Idk man, i put my best car for it, which is evo 2? And the rest of my car are grossly slow, because 4 of them are blue rarity. I think because the event has restrictions issues? Or because not many has participated yet so the they random a guy's cars but the random mechanism has restriction issues?
  • ApplejackApplejack Posts: 46 ✭✭
    Yeah I'm glad I upgraded my sub 1000kg lotuses in anticipation  I guess they're not light enough