Decent pulls... All my S and A recent pulls

Comments

• KarhgathKarhgath Posts: 180 ✭✭✭
    I loved my bmw x3 m40  before they defanged it by nerfing the MRA. 
    Yeah, it ruled before, but post-nerf it is useless with subpar performance on any twisty offroad, even with a maxed 82 handling it gets beaten by many UR. The X6 is better on all tracks if I'm not mistaken.
  • JayJay Posts: 2,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hoping for a double Ultra pull from the challange CF... didn't even get one.

• OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jay said:
    Hoping for a double Ultra pull from the challange CF... didn't even get one.

Almost caught that Porsche aligned horizontally, nice. :)
  • alpashkalpashk Posts: 81 ✭✭✭
    Got this from a random ceramic that i decided to buy, is it still worse than the spider on long drags?
    Lamborghini Gallardo LP550-2 2nd gen
  • OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭✭✭
    alpashk said:
    Got this from a random ceramic that i decided to buy, is it still worse than the spider on long drags?

The Spyder has been nerfed, since then this is better in every way.

Another unexpected result from a ceramic.
  • 0171801718 Posts: 484 ✭✭✭
    I pulled those incredibly important Meta-Cars from ceramics in the last 24 hours. Only problem is I have both already maxed and I doubt that there will be a good reason to spend 15 UR to max a 2nd of them. So they will likely stay in my garage until I cannot resist the urge anymore to fuse them...

• HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,267 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jealous.  I haven’t pulled either of them yet.
  • ErilixErilix Posts: 26 ✭✭
    It's been quite a while since I pulled a legy, and then this happened with the GR CF... :#
    Got the 'vette with Chevy CF few days ago too.

• AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Were the packs broken for the first minutes? I have never seen such a wave of epic and legendary pulls from ym friends. So many, i got inspired, bought three packs giving me three of the top Rufs and 2 UR food aside. Cars wont help me but nice to have such drops for a change.
    Bought all 15 packs and pulled 6 epics.  Still no Legendaries, though. :(
  • bertmcfishbertmcfish Posts: 225 ✭✭✭
    I bought two packs and got usual rubbish UR
  • BasilBasil Posts: 366 ✭✭✭
    hm,.. new strategy of Hutch? Give us a bit more ‘luck’ on the cash ceramics,... so we spend our cash and don’t save for next car update? In that case we might be persuaded to buy gold with real cash? 🧐. I’m so good in conspiracy 😂
  • AslanVAslanV Posts: 719 ✭✭✭
    Basil said:
    hm,.. new strategy of Hutch? Give us a bit more ‘luck’ on the cash ceramics,... so we spend our cash and don’t save for next car update? In that case we might be persuaded to buy gold with real cash? 🧐. I’m so good in conspiracy 😂
    Apart from the lucky part (Can confirm it is not for everyone) this deal made me think the same, pay now to be obligated to spend $$ on the next car update !
    Didn't the Atom V8 Finals do that to us already?  :D
  • AslanVAslanV Posts: 719 ✭✭✭
    And the V8 Atom is the most desirable GE car no ?
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AslanV said:
    And the V8 Atom is the most desirable GE car no ?
    I would say that award goes to one of the McLarens. The Senna maybe. Or one of the GT3 cars, maybe even the Bentley prize car one.
  • chemineecheminee Posts: 140 ✭✭✭

Just got this from a ceramic ( bought 2x10 ceramics actually ).
    My guess it gets murdered by the porsches and lancias on all twisty tracks, but how does it compare to the grey rq80 velar and the legendary bentleys?
  • nathanwindnathanwind Posts: 335 ✭✭✭
    cheminee said:

My guess it gets murdered by the porsches and lancias on all twisty tracks, but how does it compare to the grey rq80 velar and the legendary bentleys?
    Great for Land rover events. I've got the other one and that one needs to be 633 to beat the epic range rover on drags. Lots of maxed one's about though as it was briefly epic with performance tyres. It'll beat the Bentleys on twisty stuff but doubt It'll hold up well on the drags without quite a few fuses
  • chemineecheminee Posts: 140 ✭✭✭
    cheminee said:

Great for Land rover events. I've got the other one and that one needs to be 633 to beat the epic range rover on drags. Lots of maxed one's about though as it was briefly epic with performance tyres. It'll beat the Bentleys on twisty stuff but doubt It'll hold up well on the drags without quite a few fuses
    Thanks! I guess i'm one the unlucky ones who pulled it after the nerf, but am still happy with it anyways.
  • nathanwindnathanwind Posts: 335 ✭✭✭
    cheminee said:
    cheminee said:

Thanks! I guess i'm one the unlucky ones who pulled it after the nerf, but am still happy with it anyways.
    Same. I have the legendary velar and even at 633 I find it very useful! 
    edited August 10
    Congrats!  Also, jealous!  I still have yet to pull a McLaren from a random pack; Ceramic or otherwise.
    HeissRod said:
    Congrats!  Also, jealous!  I still have yet to pull a McLaren from a random pack; Ceramic or otherwise.
    I want something different to drop.

Dupes everywhere.
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    Likewise. I've never pulled a McLaren from a pack. I have won non-prizecar McLarens when they have been offered as Owners' Club prizes for example, but I've never pulled one from any pack.

Unless you count the Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren, but I think only Hutch thinks they are McLarens.
    Yes, thank goodness for last year’s Halloween event and that recent Owner’s challenge, to boost my non-prize garage.

• LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Posts: 3,122 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Short tail maxed already?