Decent pulls... All my S and A recent pulls

Comments

• binnerbinner Posts: 730 ✭✭✭✭✭

From a 5x Ceramic... Again. If only my cf packs were as lucky as ceramic. Anyways probably not the most useful but I'll take it. 
  • kaje73kaje73 Posts: 323 ✭✭✭
    binner said:

From a 5x Ceramic... Again. If only my cf packs were as lucky as ceramic. Anyways probably not the most useful but I'll take it. 
    You seems to do well with the 5x ceramics... do you keep track of your pulls from those vs individual ceramics?
    kaje73 said:
    binner said:

You seems to do well with the 5x ceramics... do you keep track of your pulls from those vs individual ceramics?
    I don't. But since the update where you could buy stacked ceramics I have pretty much solely been buying 5x or 10x. So it's been a very long time since I've seen a legendary come out of a single ceramic.
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd post, if I had something to report.  :D
  • JayJay Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 15
    binner said:
    Seems I'm the only one posting here lately. But yesterday was a good day. Had some left over cash saved up for the owners challenge that I didn't spend. So I opened a 10x and this came out 
    Happy for another legendary but would like to see a nice top tier one come out eventually. Still had some cash left over and did some more clubs grinding. Opened another two 5x ceramics by the end of the day. First one best I got was an UR. The second one dropped this. 

My first non prize car pagani and one of the best cars in the game. So I am really happy to have it. And in the span of 20 ceramics that's two legendaries so I am fully expecting a huge dry spell now 🙃

Topdrives openings
    edited September 17
    Alright I am really at a loss for words now. Never have I had such a good spell of luck. Challenge ceramic got me my first syncro. Only wish mine could be maxed with ultra rares 😔
  • LarspyffLarspyff Posts: 293 ✭✭✭

Just after the viper.... pffff
  • ErilixErilix Posts: 36 ✭✭
    Finally got one of my dream car ! I know it’s not one of the 2 best Mitsubishi (excluding the prize car), but I love that beast so much ! (Got from day 701 2x carbon)

• TJCTJC Posts: 35 ✭✭
    edited September 25
    Not bad for two GR Saloon CF:

• nathanwindnathanwind Posts: 344 ✭✭✭
    It's a "get out of jail" present  :)
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
    From my challenge CF.  Yummy dupe food. 😎

I am really lucky at the moment:.

From the Aventador Final CF

And that one from a ingame-cash Ceramic

My luck is going on. From my first and only ROW CF.

• TD42792TD42792 Posts: 2,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TJC said:

This car is so good, congrats. Drag monster. Fyi 633 wins over 363 on wet drags, whereas 363 wins over 633 on dry drags
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭✭✭
    binner said:

After a bit of a dry spell this dropped from a 5x Ceramic
    A 'dry spell' as in "no legendary for about two weeks"?  :'(
    O__VER said:
    binner said:

After a bit of a dry spell this dropped from a 5x Ceramic
    A 'dry spell' as in "no legendary for about two weeks"?  :'(
    Lol as compared to the streak I was on 😅
  • mckennzmckennz Posts: 56 ✭✭
    TJC said:

Lucky you.
    i opened 6 and got a rq 91 CCX or whatever,
    pretty much a piece of garbage. That regeraum has 2nd best MRA in game