Decent pulls... All my S and A recent pulls

Comments

• BugattiBugatti Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    18 legendaries, still waiting for bugatti  o:)o:)
    That is awesome! On your way to a great garage! Congrats  ;) hopefully a Bugatti Chiron is next :)

• TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,069 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh man, I wish I had that much money to spend on a game...
    TGPD said:
    You spend enough time on forum to get a part time job, then you can buy many packs :D
  • JayJay Posts: 2,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bugatti said:
    TGPD said:
    You spend enough time on forum to get a part time job, then you can buy many packs :D
    I have a full time job and still don't have enough disposable cash to spend on the game I play every day haha.
    Jay said:
    Bugatti said:
    TGPD said:
    I have a full time job and still don't have enough disposable cash to spend on the game I play every day haha.
    I was just mentioning that to him lol He is on this forum more then me, i spend about 50 hours a week here lol
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,069 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I spend about 50% of my day here
    TGPD said:
    I spend about 50% of my day here
    Little more then me and i live here, hutch should charge me rent, but i appreciate the free stay ;)
  • mikesmikes Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bugatti said:
    Twins 
    mikes said:
    Bugatti said:
    Twins 
    Nice! Wtg!  ;)
    I forgot to mention i finally got that darn SQ5! First one for me!

• AntounAntoun Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bugatti said:

Seriously, your first one ?
    Antoun said:
    Bugatti said:

Yupp, that's how random the pulls are lol
    Bugatti said:
    Antoun said:
    Bugatti said:

I only got one of these, and I really love this car...

For the moment I have open 90 CF and 70 Ceramic since my last Legendary, so I think my luck must comeback soon...
    Antoun said:
    Bugatti said:
    Antoun said:
    Bugatti said:

I only got one of these, and I really love this car...

For the moment I have open 90 CF and 70 Ceramic since my last Legendary, so I think my luck must comeback soon...
    Yeah, that's crazy! You should end up pulling multiple legends soon 
  • SubaruLover04SubaruLover04 Posts: 427 ✭✭✭✭
    When's the next 100k gold pack opening? I thought you were planning on doing other one. 
    When's the next 100k gold pack opening? I thought you were planning on doing other one. 
    I've opened like 200,000 worth since then, just not all at once.. I got like 10 videos i could post but i think people would find it lame that its not 100k at once.  
    Bugatti said:
    I've opened like 200,000 worth since then, just not all at once.. I got like 10 videos i could post but i think people would find it lame that its not 100k at once.  
    Post those videos, if people will watch my single ceramic pack openings they'll watch your pack openings. 
    Bugatti said:
    Post those videos, if people will watch my single ceramic pack openings they'll watch your pack openings. 
    True, i will probably spam them tomorrow then lol
    Bugatti said:
    Bugatti said:
    That'd make my Sunday a lot better while I'm waiting for events to end. I love watching your pack openings, just because they're not 100k worth doesn't mean they're not good. 
    Bugatti said:
    Bugatti said:
    That'd make my Sunday a lot better while I'm waiting for events to end. I love watching your pack openings, just because they're not 100k worth doesn't mean they're not good. 
    Thanks! Yeah even i like watching pack openings just to see what everyone is getting, it never gets old to me LOL
    So it seems that my mojo came back, with 3 S Class today, but no Italian...

2 McLaren and 1 Exige (Now I have 8 McLaren for 19 legendaries !) Allmost 50 % lol
    Antoun said:
    So it seems that my mojo came back, with 3 S Class today, but no Italian...

2 McLaren and 1 Exige (Now I have 8 McLaren for 19 legendaries !) Allmost 50 % lol
    Very nice!
  • walkinshawwalkinshaw Posts: 23 ✭✭✭
    I just wanted a Pagani. Just one 😢. Typical of my level of luck though, almost never spend real $$ on Carbon packs, and I get this 4 times in a row. 
    I just wanted a Pagani. Just one 😢. Typical of my level of luck though, almost never spend real $$ on Carbon packs, and I get this 4 times in a row. 
    On the bright side, those are the best ones.. But i hear ya. Sorry about that luck  :/
  • walkinshawwalkinshaw Posts: 23 ✭✭✭
    On the plus side, if there’s a lancia only event in the next few days I’m in pole position! 😁