Decent pulls... All my S and A recent pulls

1235784

Comments

  • BugattiBugatti Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm thinking about not posting my pulls anymore, it doesnt generate any likes which makes me think it actually offends people more then doing any good. At first i thought it might be cool to share with the community, but now i am having second thoughts.  
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bugatti said:
    STRV103B said:
    Bugatti said:
    STRV103B said:
    I don’t believe you spend one hundred one week
    Thats my average...
    Obviously, you are kind of above average after Xmas 
    I got a huge xmas bonus
    well you mean... Hutch gets a huge xmas bonus :)
  • BugattiBugatti Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    TGPD said:
    Bugatti said:
    STRV103B said:
    Bugatti said:
    STRV103B said:
    I don’t believe you spend one hundred one week
    Thats my average...
    Obviously, you are kind of above average after Xmas 
    I got a huge xmas bonus
    well you mean... Hutch gets a huge xmas bonus :)
    Exactly  :D
  • DomesticMDomesticM Posts: 389 ✭✭✭
    Bugatti said:
    I'm thinking about not posting my pulls anymore, it doesnt generate any likes which makes me think it actually offends people more then doing any good. At first i thought it might be cool to share with the community, but now i am having second thoughts.  
    Please carry on - I like coming on here and seeing what you have won  :)
  • FCOKFCOK Posts: 173 ✭✭✭
    Bugatti said:
    I'm thinking about not posting my pulls anymore, it doesnt generate any likes which makes me think it actually offends people more then doing any good. At first i thought it might be cool to share with the community, but now i am having second thoughts.  
    Keep going. I keep asking myself why can't i get a bugati. When i see your account i know where they went. 
  • BugattiBugatti Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    FCOK said:
    Bugatti said:
    I'm thinking about not posting my pulls anymore, it doesnt generate any likes which makes me think it actually offends people more then doing any good. At first i thought it might be cool to share with the community, but now i am having second thoughts.  
    Keep going. I keep asking myself why can't i get a bugati. When i see your account i know where they went. 
    I've even had people ask me if i am sponsored by HUTCH or Bugatti!! Lmao !!!  :D:D:D
  • jonathan2701jonathan2701 Posts: 25
    Pulled this guy today 3rd legendary 
  • BugattiBugatti Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pulled this guy today 3rd legendary 
    Nice car! Congratulations! 
  • jonathan2701jonathan2701 Posts: 25
    Bugatti said:
    Pulled this guy today 3rd legendary 
    Nice car! Congratulations! 
    Thx man
  • FCOKFCOK Posts: 173 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Bugatti said:
    FCOK said:
    Bugatti said:
    I'm thinking about not posting my pulls anymore, it doesnt generate any likes which makes me think it actually offends people more then doing any good. At first i thought it might be cool to share with the community, but now i am having second thoughts.  
    Keep going. I keep asking myself why can't i get a bugati. When i see your account i know where they went. 
    I've even had people ask me if i am sponsored by HUTCH or Bugatti!! Lmao !!!  :D:D:D
    Lol
    I think most people that get"mad" by setting your drops is cause they have no idea of hire much you've invested.  I got some good drops and i ain't near your investment. But still no bugattis, r8,and those rq30 beasts. 

    Or those mclarens except the 12c. 
  • STRV103BSTRV103B Posts: 339 ✭✭✭
    Bugatti said:
    Pulled this guy today 3rd legendary 
    Nice car! Congratulations! 
    This bad boy beat other McLean( I don’t know about p1) in any drag 
  • ppedrasppedras Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭✭
    Please go on Bugatti! It's always nice to see a great garage! There are those that can and those that can't spend money, so i don't think it's up to us to jugde or get upset about it.
  • STRV103BSTRV103B Posts: 339 ✭✭✭
    ppedras said:
    Please go on Bugatti! It's always nice to see a great garage! There are those that can and those that can't spend money, so i don't think it's up to us to jugde or get upset about it.
    Since no one can win him, it doesn’t matter how many more S he got to a lot of us lol
  • BugattiBugatti Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    STRV103B said:
    ppedras said:
    Please go on Bugatti! It's always nice to see a great garage! There are those that can and those that can't spend money, so i don't think it's up to us to jugde or get upset about it.
    Since no one can win him, it doesn’t matter how many more S he got to a lot of us lol
    I get beat all the time lol
  • HuacanachaHuacanacha Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There, take your like from me and like it. Lol.
  • BugattiBugatti Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There, take your like from me and like it. Lol.
    Thanks bro!  :D:D:D
  • E46_M3E46_M3 Posts: 21 ✭✭
    Wow good pulls, it seems like you pull a s everyday
  • BugattiBugatti Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    E46_M3 said:
    Wow good pulls, it seems like you pull a s everyday
    Almost, but not really.. i take breaks believe it or not...
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bugatti said:
    E46_M3 said:
    Wow good pulls, it seems like you pull a s everyday
    Almost, but not really.. i take breaks believe it or not...
    no i don't lol xD
  • ppedrasppedras Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭✭
    Bugatti said:
    E46_M3 said:
    Wow good pulls, it seems like you pull a s everyday
    Almost, but not really.. i take breaks believe it or not...
    Thankfully for those who can still beat you! Lol
  • BugattiBugatti Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    Bugatti said:
    E46_M3 said:
    Wow good pulls, it seems like you pull a s everyday
    Almost, but not really.. i take breaks believe it or not...
    no i don't lol xD
    I only have 19 legends, so math doesn't jive :p
  • HuacanachaHuacanacha Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    By "break" I assume you mean less than 5 CF pack opens in a day? ;)
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    By "break" I assume you mean less than 5 CF pack opens in a day? ;)
    i'll guess his daily routine is about 10 CF's, 10 ceramics, 10 x10 ceramics, and all that :)
  • BugattiBugatti Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    By "break" I assume you mean less than 5 CF pack opens in a day? ;)
    I try to put a limit on it, but like i mentioned before, My family is currently looking for a Gaming Intervention Facility to check me in. I might be able to finally cure this illness i have.. :D
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bugatti said:
    By "break" I assume you mean less than 5 CF pack opens in a day? ;)
    I try to put a limit on it, but like i mentioned before, My family is currently looking for a Gaming Intervention Facility to check me in. I might be able to finally cure this illness i have.. :D
    can you hand over that garage to me then :D:D:D:D
  • BugattiBugatti Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    TGPD said:
    Bugatti said:
    By "break" I assume you mean less than 5 CF pack opens in a day? ;)
    I try to put a limit on it, but like i mentioned before, My family is currently looking for a Gaming Intervention Facility to check me in. I might be able to finally cure this illness i have.. :D
    can you hand over that garage to me then :D:D:D:D
    Hahaha that would be sweet huh?  But when i get out i must play again, i must! Darn you HUTCH for such a cool game!
  • BugattiBugatti Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    By "break" I assume you mean less than 5 CF pack opens in a day? ;)
    i'll guess his daily routine is about 10 CF's, 10 ceramics, 10 x10 ceramics, and all that :)
    LoL, that would be a diet for me..  :D
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    keep posting... even I can't have those cars, i'll have a good meal looking at them!
Sign In or Register to comment.