4 s class in 24 hours, think that might be a record for me  :o
    i got 60 rares today lol
    Oh boy..  :'(
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 5,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    XcXb69 said:
    Bugatti said:
    4 s class in 24 hours, think that might be a record for me  :o
    i got 60 rares today lol
    I've got 5000 commons in an hour! Yes! Thanks Hutch!
  • STRV103BSTRV103B Member Posts: 339 ✭✭✭
    Bugatti said:
    STRV103B said:
    ppedras said:
    Please go on Bugatti! It's always nice to see a great garage! There are those that can and those that can't spend money, so i don't think it's up to us to jugde or get upset about it.
    Since no one can win him, it doesn’t matter how many more S he got to a lot of us lol
    I get beat all the time lol
    No I don’t believe you  ;)
  • BugattiBugatti Member Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I beat China all the time
  • DomesticMDomesticM Member Posts: 384 ✭✭✭
    I've missed this thread. Hurry up and buy more packs!
    DomesticM said:
    I will start posting again, just my luck lately has been horrible, 100,000 gold spent and not even 1 legend until now lol
  • ppedrasppedras Member Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Bugatti said:
    DomesticM said:
    I will start posting again, just my luck lately has been horrible, 100,000 gold spent and not even 1 legend until now lol
    Damn, that's too much for anyone to handle! lol

I had to calm down a bit because I was spending more than I should. I still have some gold but I have not spent waiting for this update. However now I do not know what to do, whether to wait for the CF's of Jaguar / Land Rover or spend it on normal CF's.
    ppedras said:
    Bugatti said:
    DomesticM said:
    Damn, that's too much for anyone to handle! lol

I had to calm down a bit because I was spending more than I should. I still have some gold but I have not spent waiting for this update. However now I do not know what to do, whether to wait for the CF's of Jaguar / Land Rover or spend it on normal CF's.
    Jag and Rov really don't have to many exciting vehicles to offer in my opinion, there still good, but just meh for my taste.
    I did just pull these tho. My luck changed a tiny bit.

• none5none5 Member Posts: 68 ✭✭
    carbons should have a 5% legend rate imo theyre roughly $15 
    none5 said:
    carbons should have a 5% legend rate imo theyre roughly $15 
    Would be nice! There definitely not easy to get.
  • Goodhews89Goodhews89 Member Posts: 249 ✭✭✭
    Opening a cf has a 3% chance of bringing you a legendary. So out of 100 cf packs you should get 3 legendary or on average a legendary every 33cf packs.

Gold for most is 12,750 gold for $100usd. A standard carbon fiber pack cost 1499 gold. So a standard CF pack cost $11.75......

So if it takes 33 CF packs to get a single legendary then you would have $387.98 in every one(if you assign no value to anything else you pull) 

My math-
    $100÷12,750goldx1499goldx33packs

Drop rates are based on what hutch provided

At first I thought @none5 was saying legends cost $15.... It wasn't until after I did the math I realized what he was saying.

But figured some might appreciate seeing the average cost of a legendary.
    At first I thought @none5 was saying legends cost $15.... It wasn't until after I did the math I realized what he was saying.

Absolutely, Thanks for putting the math together, it's definitely not cheap or easy to aquire the legends. 
    Bugatti said:

Absolutely, Thanks for putting the math together, it's definitely not cheap or easy to aquire the legends. 
    They should really tune up the drop rates for legendary to about 5%.
    It most certainly is not... And the worst part is that, my numbers are just averages. There are times you can go much much longer than 33 packs without a legend. Of course with that some get lucky and get a legendary before 33.
  • ZotZeZotZe Member Posts: 981 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So i must be very Lucky. I spend about 2k in this game and about 1,5k goes for cf and cf offers... I got until now 18 S class cars in packs, but i think around 3 or 4 in ceramics.

ZotZe said:
    So i must be very Lucky. I spend about 2k in this game and about 1,5k goes for cf and cf offers... I got until now 18 S class cars in packs, but i think around 3 or 4 in ceramics.

Absolutely, lucky... You have an excellent garage!
    Wouldn't anyone mind doing some experiments @bugatti ;)
    Well I see your lancer and s65, and raise you the Macan Turbo and 911 Turbo S I just pulled  ;)
    Well I see your lancer and s65, and raise you the Macan Turbo and 911 Turbo S I just pulled  ;)
    Very nice! My luck has been horrible lately, hopefully it will come back again soon lol
    Bugatti said:
    Very nice! My luck has been horrible lately, hopefully it will come back again soon lol
    I know how you've wanted a Macan that's #6 for me.

My luck hasn't been bad, but I wouldn't say it's been good either. I've gotten a lot of legendaries lately(I'm probably up to 70) but most are on the fringe of usefulness or they would be useful, if I didnt already have them. Basically all from ceramics lately and I've been buying more creative than normal.

Meh I'm sure you're luck will swing around. At least you hit the lottery with the rq rebalancing.

Bugatti said:

My luck hasn't been bad, but I wouldn't say it's been good either. I've gotten a lot of legendaries lately(I'm probably up to 70) but most are on the fringe of usefulness or they would be useful, if I didnt already have them. Basically all from ceramics lately and I've been buying more creative than normal.

Meh I'm sure you're luck will swing around. At least you hit the lottery with the rq rebalancing.

Yeah, no doubt! It will turn around soon I'm sure..
    That's awesome you are at 70 wow! Way ahead of me lol
    Great job !
  • AJTheCaveManAJTheCaveMan Member Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭✭✭

Could you elaborate? And congrats on the pulls brother. @Bugatti too!

Could you elaborate? And congrats on the pulls brother. @Bugatti too!
    creative=cf

I've been buying more CF than I normally do. Then spend my last bit of gold on ceramics and selling off everything below B for ceramics, then getting legendaries in those.