Skip to content

Decent pulls... All my S and A recent pulls

Comments

• James_PearceJames_Pearce Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭✭✭

Pulled this from the T3 Ceramic in the Cadillac Prelims. Please tell me that it has killer MRA. 
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭✭✭

Pulled this from the T3 Ceramic in the Cadillac Prelims. Please tell me that it has killer MRA. 
    Yes it does
  • RWareRWare Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blossoms raffle?
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    TD youtuber who had a giveaway
  • RWareRWare Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh nice congrats! 

How can he gift cars? Has he got some fat garage and elevated perms?
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hutch let blossom give away one each A,B,C car to celebrate some subscriber milestone.
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RWare said:
    Oh nice congrats! 

How can he gift cars? Has he got some fat garage and elevated perms?
    He's one of about two semi-popular Top Drives Youtubers, so I guess Hutch is keen to use them to build a community. God knows why he's popular though, he late joins with a terrible hand and then brags about his wins as if it they were tough battles. I guess that's like all popular Youtubers though – all show.
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭✭✭

After 60 days of non legendary pack opening got this, is it the best bmw drag car or the delimited one?
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,841 ✭✭✭✭✭

After 60 days of non legendary pack opening got this, is it the best bmw drag car or the delimited one?
    The delimited one
  • Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nissan Street Racing event ceramic tier 2

• lemmings99olemmings99o Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    EAmaral said:
    Happy with this Dodge CF pull! 
    Same here as well, now I've got one of each.
  • joel24joel24 Posts: 711 ✭✭✭✭

Bought a ceramic after the disappointing t2 cf from the finals. Smh.
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's actually not a bad car.
  • joel24joel24 Posts: 711 ✭✭✭✭
    Agree it's not a bad car. But it would have helped me a lot in the finals.
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Oh, I get ya.  Yeah, I ran a 333 tuned one and it helped me get T1.  It loses to any Leg/Epic/UR 4WD STD tire car, though.

Side note - it's got better MRA than the coupe.
  • grandvachegrandvache Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    Oh, I get ya.  Yeah, I ran a 333 tuned one and it helped me get T1.  It loses to any Leg/Epic/UR 4WD STD tire car, though.

A rare instance where that is cromulent... It has a bit more bhp than the coupé.
    edited August 2019
    HeissRod said:

A rare instance where that is cromulent... It has a bit more bhp than the coupé.
    I love your posts. I always wonder if you’ve got ‘Word of the Day’ toilet paper, or you’ve got a bet on with someone about which words you can fit into your posts, but every single one has at least one word or turn of phrase that is very unusual. It’s a bit like talking to Samuel Johnson.  
  • OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭✭✭
    EAmaral said:
    Happy with this Dodge CF pull! 
    Same here as well, now I've got one of each.
    Meanwhile, I opened two and pulled two useless duplicate URs.
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,762 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:

I love your posts. I always wonder if you’ve got ‘Word of the Day’ toilet paper, or you’ve got a bet on with someone about which words you can fit into your posts, but every single one has at least one word or turn of phrase that is very unusual. It’s a bit like talking to Samuel Johnson.  
    If it’s word of the day toilet paper then every other day must be “cromulent” 
    TD01055 said:
    HeissRod said:

If it’s word of the day toilet paper then every other day must be “cromulent” 
    That’s what happens when you buy your word of the day toilet paper from Poundland.