General Discussion

Decent pulls... All my S and A recent pulls

Comments

• James_PearceJames_Pearce Member Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 20
    HeissRod said:
    Oh, I get ya.  Yeah, I ran a 333 tuned one and it helped me get T1.  It loses to any Leg/Epic/UR 4WD STD tire car, though.

Side note - it's got better MRA than the coupe.
    A rare instance where that is cromulent... It has a bit more bhp than the coupé.
    I love your posts. I always wonder if you’ve got ‘Word of the Day’ toilet paper, or you’ve got a bet on with someone about which words you can fit into your posts, but every single one has at least one word or turn of phrase that is very unusual. It’s a bit like talking to Samuel Johnson.  
  • OzzmanOzzman Member Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
    EAmaral said:
    Happy with this Dodge CF pull! 
    Same here as well, now I've got one of each.
    Meanwhile, I opened two and pulled two useless duplicate URs.
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Member Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    Oh, I get ya.  Yeah, I ran a 333 tuned one and it helped me get T1.  It loses to any Leg/Epic/UR 4WD STD tire car, though.

A rare instance where that is cromulent... It has a bit more bhp than the coupé.
    I love your posts. I always wonder if you’ve got ‘Word of the Day’ toilet paper, or you’ve got a bet on with someone about which words you can fit into your posts, but every single one has at least one word or turn of phrase that is very unusual. It’s a bit like talking to Samuel Johnson.  
    If it’s word of the day toilet paper then every other day must be “cromulent” 
    TD01055 said:
    HeissRod said:

That’s what happens when you buy your word of the day toilet paper from Poundland. 
  • grandvachegrandvache Member Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD01055 said:
    HeissRod said:

That’s what happens when you buy your word of the day toilet paper from Poundland. 
    It's a simpsonism, but I do have a running game with my wife where we both try and shoehorn it into everything we do.  It also functions well as a "one of us" shibboleth.

• Chris1775Chris1775 Member Posts: 322 ✭✭✭✭
    TD42792 said:
    TGPD said:
    Chris1775 said:
    I was searching for some UR food and pulled these
    Apart from that Bugatti, still food...
    C63 got really good mra
    I already had a C63, and although it’s an “ok” car I couldn’t find a good enough reason to keep 2 of them. Became food already 
  • Chris1775Chris1775 Member Posts: 322 ✭✭✭✭
    TD42792 said:
    TGPD said:
    Chris1775 said:
    I was searching for some UR food and pulled these
    Apart from that Bugatti, still food...
    C63 got really good mra
    I already had a C63, and although it’s an “ok” car I couldn’t find a good enough reason to keep 2 of them. Became food already 
    TD01055 said:
    HeissRod said:

It's a simpsonism, but I do have a running game with my wife where we both try and shoehorn it into everything we do.  It also functions well as a "one of us" shibboleth.

I have a one-sided game where I try to fit song lyrics into conversations with my wife. She thought it was funny at first. Now she just looks at me with pity.  
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Member Posts: 656 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very happy to end my epic ceramic drought with this car. How is it doing against the epic Bmws?

• greddygreddy Member Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very happy to end my epic ceramic drought with this car. How is it doing against the epic Bmws?

Lose against x5 M50d on drags, bad mra BUT i have one 996 and it was cruical quite few times in events
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Member Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 20
    greddy said:

Lose against x5 M50d on drags, bad mra BUT i have one 996 and it was cruical quite few times in events
    Also could get a huge buff. Its stats are wrong in game 
  • TD42792TD42792 Member Posts: 1,542 ✭✭✭✭✭
    greddy said:

Also could get a huge buff. Its stats are wrong in game 
    X3 and x6 just have crazy mra, makes no sense compared with the gle63s, unfortunately used to be a very good car, now fed by the new stupid bmws
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Member Posts: 656 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok thanks for your replys. Seems this was a far better pull before the latest update. Now it seems limited to mostly Mercedes events.
  • NemezNemez Member Posts: 167 ✭✭✭
    Actually, 63S wins all short drags against 330 X5M and all hill climbs. 
    It is also better in most twisty tracks when you are forced to use it.
    Not a bad car at all.
  • Ivo_KamburovIvo_Kamburov Member Posts: 736 ✭✭✭✭
    Nemez said:
    Actually, 63S wins all short drags against 330 X5M and all hill climbs. 
    It is also better in most twisty tracks when you are forced to use it.
    Not a bad car at all.
    I hope they fix its top-end acceleration curve 
  • ArandomgenieguyArandomgenieguy Member Posts: 6
    It’s not an epic nor legendary but quite lucky considering I got it from the campaign, any recommended set up? It looks like a dragster

It’s not an epic nor legendary but quite lucky considering I got it from the campaign, any recommended set up? It looks like a dragster

Both tunes are great. 996 and 969
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Member Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭✭✭

996 is the best ultra on the test bowl and a very competent dragger. 969 is pretty useful too.
    edited August 21
    Deleted
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Member Posts: 912 ✭✭✭✭

Got this one from the CF, How good is it?
  • 43MK443MK4 Member Posts: 1,734 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 22

996 is the best ultra on the test bowl and a very competent dragger. 969 is pretty useful too.
    Is it that good? What’s the top speed on test bowl? Still haven’t pulled one.
  • ArandomgenieguyArandomgenieguy Member Posts: 6
    43MK4 said:

I don’t know, will test out. One thing is for sure, it dominates on the current German event. I think nothing from ultra rare can beat it in drags. Currently 633. 
  • RWareRWare Member Posts: 531 ✭✭✭✭
    43MK4 said:

I don’t know, will test out. One thing is for sure, it dominates on the current German event. I think nothing from ultra rare can beat it in drags. Currently 633. 
    I think the BTR slightly loses to the newly downgraded AMG S 63 - but that will need confirming. It's still a great car!
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Member Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got this one from a prize ceramic, how is it compared to the other Subarus? 

• OzzmanOzzman Member Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 22
    Got this one from a prize ceramic, how is it compared to the other Subarus? 

You can find everything you need to know about epic Subarus in the 22B testing thread. Links are not so easily recognizable, but yeah, you can click the end of the previous sentence. :)
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Member Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭✭✭
    On a ferry so out of signal for last hour of this event. 11th...smh
  • RWareRWare Member Posts: 531 ✭✭✭✭
    Challenge Ceramic

Is it food now after GR BMW additions?