Decent pulls... All my S and A recent pulls

Comments

• rei348rei348 Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    TGPD said:

Me, like all others, we're ticket spamming in the last 10 minutes. Can't say I'm happier.
    I latejoined into your bracket and saw you fighting, nice you made it, great pack., relaxed t3 with a set of tickets here.

Who are you? I never remember seeing you on the Asian server.
    I play in europe usually. The anti-latejointhing seems to spread the players global and took me to asia tonight.

Anti-late join? Is it on now? How far from event ending is still possible to enter in new brackets?
  • malsmals Posts: 234 ✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    Those three were all from the same pack: the T2 pack.
    It was 5:50 in the morning, I woke up to defend my position in 10th place, but found that everybody who can beat me is above me, who was in 12th place. I bought tickets twice to defend against the bottom placers, but other people were also there defending their position and attacking me at the same time. After I played my second-last ticket all of my cars need servicing. But at that time I already entered the car selection screen and waited for the cars to be serviced. I tried to join around 3 minutes after the event ended, all the while waiting on the car selection screen. I thought I lost my T2 position, because it showed a server error when I tried to play for one last time. But as I opened the event screen again I got T2. Miraculous.
    This is love for this game, 5.50... my respect, i couldnt do it 
  • KrDalleKrDalle Posts: 257 ✭✭✭
    I dont know, if this is the right place for this.
    Pulled the Golf R in the Sesto finals, but replaced it soon with a maxed 640i xdrive.
    Will this be fixed or even get worse? 

• HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 6,127 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is going to get fixed.  The 0-60 is about a second too fast, so the MRA is all messed up.
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    It is going to get fixed.  The 0-60 is about a second too fast, so the MRA is all messed up.

so it'll be just as fast between 60-100 as it is now and slower between 0-60. unless it causes it to drop down to ultras then it's going to be even worse.
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just got these today. The first two I pulled back to back. The bmw I pulled three ceramics after the back to back epics
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just got these today. The first two I pulled back to back. The bmw I pulled three ceramics after the back to back epics
    Too little, too late :D
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    Too little, too late :D
    I know :(

Don't know whether to be happy or not...
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've had 2, used as food.
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Power of the device has to be around 34-35% it seems. I have a feeling servers will slow down tomorrow at that time.
  • genialrapiergenialrapier Posts: 128 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2019

From T3 carbon. Thank you to whoever kicked me out of T2 🙂
    Post edited by genialrapier on
  • JeroenJeroen Posts: 30 ✭✭✭

From 10 Ceramic (T2 SoCal Xmas Spectacular event)
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭✭✭

First one. 
    Lucky b*stard
  • rei348rei348 Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭✭
    Motorsport CF seems to be the best we ever seen so far... All B+ cars are good
  • OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rei348 said:
    The only exception is probably the Sierra RS500 I've just pulled. :(
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rei348 said:
    And if it wasn't for the upcoming final if probably blow some gold on it. Feels like proper milking lately.
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dang, forgot to pull my Nissan Juke yesterday with @LittleEnosBurdette strategy mentioned above.
  • bluedogsnoopbluedogsnoop Posts: 714 ✭✭✭✭✭
    T2 from the Prelims. For some reason I was expecting a German Convertible so this surprised me. Guess its 2010s convertibles for the finals then. Some wet tracks would be nice too....

• JayJay Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭✭✭

Jay said:

Better or worse than X2/X4?
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 6,127 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 6
    TGPD said:

Better or worse than X2/X4?
    In terms of twisty tracks, X2 wins any tight tracks.  I think X4 wins any long twisty tracks.  This has less handing than both, so it loses pretty much everything to both, if I recall correctly.

I don't have an epic X3 M40i or X6, so this has been functioning as my drag SUV, providing a point loss minimizer.