Decent pulls... All my S and A recent pulls

Comments

• TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 2,151 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoxtaS said:
    BoxtaS said:
    TGPD said:
    No, don't know if they buffed it or not tho
    The 11.1 changes said it was getting improved MRA I think. But that could mean anything 
    No changes in 11.1 for this
    I disagree with 40778

Sorry, I thought we were talking about the Ruf R Kompressor
  • binnerbinner Posts: 729 ✭✭✭✭✭

From the 5x cf pack. I feel like I saw people saying this should be nerfed. Anyone else heard the opposite or not this at all so I don't need to worry about it and can just be excited? 
  • chemineecheminee Posts: 141 ✭✭✭
    From free style icon ceramic 
    Daily reward? Or am I missing packs in the store? 😅
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cheminee said:
    From free style icon ceramic 
    Daily reward? Or am I missing packs in the store? 😅
    Yes daily reward lol
  • bluedogsnoopbluedogsnoop Posts: 829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    From a ceramic x 5 pack paid for with accrued $. A few weeks too late but such is life. 

• HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best results from CFx5.  Is the M2 worth keeping?

• rei348rei348 Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    Best results from CFx5.  Is the M2 worth keeping?

Yes, because of the speed. It may be good in bmw event with test bowl. Don't know if it worth fuses too...
  • genialrapiergenialrapier Posts: 129 ✭✭✭
    edited February 28
    From Osaka's campaign premium. Was hoping for a Zonda C12 but I'll take it :)
    From Osaka's campaign premium. Was hoping for a Zonda C12 but I'll take it :)
    Nice pull! Mine is sitting at 669, still don't know how to finish it...
  • vossixvossix Posts: 530 ✭✭✭✭
    Ford from T3 from the final. Lambo from cash ceramic. 

• O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 1
    any good, does somebody have it? 
    One of the top medium height performance tire cars in the GE update. Worth keeping for that alone imo.
    Handling isn't great but has good 0-60 and decent MRA for what it is.
    Bought the Ceramic x10 for kicks and pulled this.  Relatively new, but is it worth a flip?  Seems like one of those that would only be better than its lesser brethren when fully upgraded.

HeissRod said:
    Bought the Ceramic x10 for kicks and pulled this.  Relatively new, but is it worth a flip?  Seems like one of those that would only be better than its lesser brethren when fully upgraded.

Looks like top speed pushed that to an RQ23. Other stats are roughly in line with the RQ22 Audi S1 or Mazda 6 MPS for example. Hardly top of their class and don't hold a candle to the Evo IV on anything but test bowl.
    O__VER said:
    HeissRod said:

Looks like top speed pushed that to an RQ23. Other stats are roughly in line with the RQ22 Audi S1 or Mazda 6 MPS for example. Hardly top of their class and don't hold a candle to the Evo IV on anything but test bowl.
    But is a GE - I would hold on to it.
    O__VER said:
    HeissRod said:

I was referring more to the B21 Insignia VXR S'sport and B22 GTC Concept, but I get what you're saying.
  • bluedogsnoopbluedogsnoop Posts: 829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    From T2 in Sahara Style. A duplicate. The original has precisely one race tallied against it so far.....

HeissRod said:
    O__VER said:
    HeissRod said:

I was referring more to the B21 Insignia VXR S'sport and B22 GTC Concept, but I get what you're saying.
    True, well it's at least better than those two. Not sure it deserves its four more handling points over the B21 Insignia though?
    edited March 4
    O__VER said:
    HeissRod said:
    O__VER said:
    HeissRod said:

True, well it's at least better than those two. Not sure it deserves its four more handling points over the B21 Insignia though?
    Yeah, I was a little confused about that.  It's 5 years older than the S'sport, but it handles better?  #hutchlogic

Edit - Just noticed that it's also an estate.  One of only three from the GE update and the highest RQ UK estate.  Hmmm
  • binnerbinner Posts: 729 ✭✭✭✭✭

Pulled from a ceramic, is it good now after the buff? 
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice!
  • kolov7kolov7 Posts: 322 ✭✭✭
    These days only rq 27's do love me 😥
  • kolov7kolov7 Posts: 322 ✭✭✭
    Also army of rq 25's is growing
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kolov7 said:
    These days only rq 27's do love me 😥
    Mine served me well. Great MRA and helped me get the 787B.
    3.0/100 when maxed @ 699
    HeissRod said:
    3.0/100 when maxed @ 699
    nobody will ever update it as legendary...
    rei348 said:
    HeissRod said:
    3.0/100 when maxed @ 699
    nobody will ever update it as legendary...
    Hyperbole