Decent pulls... All my S and A recent pulls

19293959798104

Comments

  • Robbie_CheauxRobbie_Cheaux Posts: 288 ✭✭✭
    After a Ultra Rare from todays and yesterdays daily Aluminium Pack and after 3 Ultra Rares in my last 3 ceramics I pulled this from the prelims CF


  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Ironically got this from the Porsche event ceramic, any good?
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭✭✭
    After a Ultra Rare from todays and yesterdays daily Aluminium Pack and after 3 Ultra Rares in my last 3 ceramics I pulled this from the prelims CF


    Cool. Now put several upgrades on it (the best merc) to be competitive vs sls roadster
  • Robbie_CheauxRobbie_Cheaux Posts: 288 ✭✭✭
    TD42792 said:
    After a Ultra Rare from todays and yesterdays daily Aluminium Pack and after 3 Ultra Rares in my last 3 ceramics I pulled this from the prelims CF


    Cool. Now put several upgrades on it (the best merc) to be competitive vs sls roadster
    Or i max my 2010 legendary SLS which is like the same as the epic one but 2 rq higher 🙄
  • ErilixErilix Posts: 30 ✭✭
    Hey

    Forgot to post my last pulls, and I have to say I feel pretty lucky recently (all of these are from the last month).
    Not sure about some of them, so any advice are welcome. I know for sure the Panamera is ubber trash tier, and probably will never be use. But how about the RK Coupe, and the Evo ? Worth to max them out ? (I'm F2P so... I have to be sure that it is worth ^^).
    What about the RT35 and Golf R ?
    Don't need to talk about the McLaren, I know her potential ... :D

    For stats : F1 was from challenge ceramic, RT35, Evo, Panamera are from cash Ceramic. Golf and RK from carbons.


  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As you are f2p better not max any of these unless you need them for an event. Mclaren, Rufs are good cars but not top of their tier: Hold on to the Evo but once you get better ones this one is fuse.
  • Robbie_CheauxRobbie_Cheaux Posts: 288 ✭✭✭
    Panamera will help you in the upcoming finals i guess
  • ErilixErilix Posts: 30 ✭✭
    So... I decided to open the Fiat pack, since I don’t have the Abarth 030. And guess what ? It failed xD
    Are these two any useful though ?

  • rei348rei348 Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭✭
    Erilix said:
    So... I decided to open the Fiat pack, since I don’t have the Abarth 030. And guess what ? It failed xD
    Are these two any useful though ?

    Maybe maxed... Best pack to look for 030 is '70 CF
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,841 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rei348 said:
    Erilix said:
    So... I decided to open the Fiat pack, since I don’t have the Abarth 030. And guess what ? It failed xD
    Are these two any useful though ?

    Maybe maxed... Best pack to look for 030 is '70 CF
    How so? 030 is literally the only ultra in the fiat pack
  • rei348rei348 Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 12
    rei348 said:
    Erilix said:
    So... I decided to open the Fiat pack, since I don’t have the Abarth 030. And guess what ? It failed xD
    Are these two any useful though ?

    Maybe maxed... Best pack to look for 030 is '70 CF
    How so? 030 is literally the only ultra in the fiat pack
    Oh, you are right! Then fiat CF is the best to find the 030 :smile:
    '70 is one of the best CF in general

  • nathanwindnathanwind Posts: 342 ✭✭✭
    JaguarDTM said:
    Snaetch89 said:
    just pulled this from the GE Carbon. Seems to be too slow for straights (71MRA) and too less handling (cause cant upgrade legendaries) to compete against JPE or likes on slalom... is it any good tho? Will there be another year of the rat event or is this tag useless after the event?
    I've got it and have maxed the handling (97). Seems excellent on hairpin and seems to beat a maxed lotus eleven. Not a superlight killer from what I've seen except maybe on some fast stuff. Superlight remains king on twisty. I'd be interested to see a 233 version and how that performs but I've neither the resources nor the inclination to go down that (expensive) road.
    Ngl that was a big mistake going 323, could've got 98 handling with 233. 
    Is that what it goes too? I have it at 113 at the moment. If I focused on it for a month or so I could max it but I decided to follow the adage of only use epic food for legendaries that I have that might win me something. Have you got a 233 version. You happy with it?
  • StreetracerStreetracer Posts: 182 ✭✭✭
    edited May 13
    Got this ceramic from the "Italian budget" event.
    I decided to try my luck with another ceramic ... just super rare fuse material but I am happy with my Audi. :)
    Post edited by Streetracer on
  • JaguarDTMJaguarDTM Posts: 380 ✭✭✭
    Ok last time I opened a 5x ceramic I got at best a Polo GTI, now I get a Legendary Jaguar lmao 

    Wow 5x ceramics are bipolar lol 
    Also now its my best UK car for Test Bowl and probably anything rain related. 
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Worked better here

  • johns294johns294 Posts: 118 ✭✭✭
  • johns294johns294 Posts: 118 ✭✭✭
    Pulled from a 90s daily reward pack. 
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    johns294 said:
    Pulled from a 90s daily reward pack. 

    great car but dont put fuses into it yet, it rarely gets use
  • jc0127jc0127 Posts: 18
    Just got this one from a ceramic pack 30mins ago...
    Thanks Hutch for this gift...will treasure it...34 days into the game...
     :) 
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i think people with less 6k trophy have better ratio in this packs
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    O__VER said:
    mauro07 said:
    i think people with less 6k trophy have better ratio in this packs
    Whoa now, I got a warning last time I suggested that.

    in my last 16 CF no A or S... then i open FB group and you find people with less 6k trophy and tadaan a new S....
    when you see a player with a lot of trohpy and find an S, he opened several packs as binner...
  • binnerbinner Posts: 729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 17
    mauro07 said:
    O__VER said:
    mauro07 said:
    i think people with less 6k trophy have better ratio in this packs
    Whoa now, I got a warning last time I suggested that.

    in my last 16 CF no A or S... then i open FB group and you find people with less 6k trophy and tadaan a new S....
    when you see a player with a lot of trohpy and find an S, he opened several packs as binner...
    My carbon fibre pack luck is atrocious. So I won't argue with you there.

    Edit* just counted 8 legendaries in my garage I pulled from carbon Fibres or elite packs. I have to have opened well over 500 carbons over my td career. 
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    binner said:
    mauro07 said:
    O__VER said:
    mauro07 said:
    i think people with less 6k trophy have better ratio in this packs
    Whoa now, I got a warning last time I suggested that.

    in my last 16 CF no A or S... then i open FB group and you find people with less 6k trophy and tadaan a new S....
    when you see a player with a lot of trohpy and find an S, he opened several packs as binner...
    My carbon fibre pack luck is atrocious. So I won't argue with you there.

    Edit* just counted 8 legendaries in my garage I pulled from carbon Fibres or elite packs. I have to have opened well over 500 carbons over my td career. 
    I can feel you: 270 CFs opened, pulled only 4 Legendaries...


  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    in your stats, there are something wrong from Hutch
    8/500 = 0.016 (1.6% vs 2.5%)
    4/270 = 0.014 (1.4% vs 2.5%)
    from Hutch Faq (and this % are too low for the cost of CF packs) it's better the lottery, if you win, you have money! :D
  • rei348rei348 Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭✭
    vossix said:
    From the way to Yellobird, Turin round 9, US Premium Pack. 


    My only legendary with 2 fuses in it! Usefull STD car, especially for drags and test bowl
  • StreetracerStreetracer Posts: 182 ✭✭✭
    From "All Aboard" ceramic:
    Looks like I have a lot of luck the last weeks. :)
Sign In or Register to comment.