Decent pulls... All my S and A recent pulls

194959698100

Comments

  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JaguarDTM said:
    Forgot to post this bad boy (got it while Slalom City/Qualifs were still going, really helped me for both

    Nice.  This helped me a lot in the early days of the GE expansion.  Sadly, it loses slaloms to the epic Lotuses, but wins pretty much everywhere else.
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 2,120 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jay said:
    These 2 from a single CF..



    And this from the next cash ceramic...



    I won't say no that that.

    Is the Jag the best city jag?
    Nice pulls.
    Pretty sure this jag is the best city jag, possibly best GE city car. BUT I remember reading somewhere that it is wrong that the blue xjr575 is worse, so Hutch might nerf the xjr or buff the xjr575 in the future.
  • JayJay Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD42792 said:
    Jay said:
    These 2 from a single CF..



    And this from the next cash ceramic...



    I won't say no that that.

    Is the Jag the best city jag?
    Nice pulls.
    Pretty sure this jag is the best city jag, possibly best GE city car. BUT I remember reading somewhere that it is wrong that the blue xjr575 is worse, so Hutch might nerf the xjr or buff the xjr575 in the future.
    That sounds more like my luck ha ha.
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 2,120 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    UR from the first CF, then this from the second owner’s CF.

    Owners have it too easy, the challenge is an abomination, it gives out legendaries to whales!!! Pitchforks!!!
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 20
    I did debate about posting it, then thought one could pull the same thing from the CF at the end of the Finals, so....

    Also, it's a mediocre Legendary.  :D
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    UR from the first CF, then this from the second owner’s CF.


    nice pull... in italy we said "piove sul bagnato" :D:D
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mauro07 said:
    HeissRod said:
    UR from the first CF, then this from the second owner’s CF.


    nice pull... in italy we said "piove sul bagnato" :D:D
    @mauro07 When I put that in Google translate, it comes back with "it rains when it's wet".  Is that a saying, as I'm not following? :)
  • JaguarDTMJaguarDTM Posts: 323 ✭✭✭

    Nice ceramic pull
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    mauro07 said:
    HeissRod said:
    UR from the first CF, then this from the second owner’s CF.


    nice pull... in italy we said "piove sul bagnato" :D:D
    @mauro07 When I put that in Google translate, it comes back with "it rains when it's wet".  Is that a saying, as I'm not following? :)

    :D:D  it's a proverb.. you cannot translate it... it's like = you have a lot of S and boom, you find another S...and it's wet and rain again... and there is a place that need a rain but this place didn't see rain for a long time
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like "when it rains it pours" in English.
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭✭✭
    O__VER said:
    Sounds like "when it rains it pours" in English.
    That was my guess.
  • alpashkalpashk Posts: 72 ✭✭✭
    edited June 21
    TD42792 said:
    Jay said:
    These 2 from a single CF..



    And this from the next cash ceramic...



    I won't say no that that.

    Is the Jag the best city jag?
    Nice pulls.
    Pretty sure this jag is the best city jag, possibly best GE city car. BUT I remember reading somewhere that it is wrong that the blue xjr575 is worse, so Hutch might nerf the xjr or buff the xjr575 in the future.
    Just got the blue jag from the finals CF, so i guess i'll have to wait for the buff
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    any good? 
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 2,120 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 21
    any good? 
    Actually not bad. Obviously not a game changer, but one of the few delimited BMWs, and with 2 fuses can keep quite a few maxed URs at bay. Would keep it if you can. Did min 663 for some event some time ago and I still use it once in a while.
  • JaguarDTMJaguarDTM Posts: 323 ✭✭✭
    That Gallardo is quite nice...as long as it stays away from drags 

  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's my worst legendary Lamborghini so .....  :D
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Carbon Fiber
    Now post the rest of your hotstreak ;). Great pull mate

  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Carbon Fiber
    Now post the rest of your hotstreak ;). Great pull mate


    Carbon Fiber
    Now post the rest of your hotstreak ;). Great pull mate

    duplicate from a ceramic. :) 
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 25
    Mark_G said:
    Finally something good from a ceramic
    This car is a lot better value than it first appears, being a very low Legendary.

    It's actually the third best German off-roader (first best non-prize car off-roader) and it beats the UR Porsche 924 Rally on anything, even at 333.
Sign In or Register to comment.