NEW EVENT : CITY OF GOLD

191011121315»

Comments

• krystiankrystian Member Posts: 653 ✭✭✭✭
    Danny said:
    ZotZe said:
    MSteeL said:
    I also see @ZotZe progressing rapidly in our bracket :D
    Wasted too much Time for fusing some cars... i will learn for future event not to enter too late. More then top 10 is not possible  :(
    Do you know which forumer are in our bracket? So i can avoid them.
    Looks like it’s me, you, @TomTurbo @MSteeL in ours. The more forumers the better! More chance of of all getting top 10 with a bit of teamwork :wink:
    and me.Kris Pi in the game
    Danny said:
    krystian said:
    FCOK said:
    don't kill me guys. Just had 5 defeats in last 5 minutes. I'm avoiding you all
    Seph miha and Danny to avoid.Anyone else?
    Thomas Brunner and zotze. Need some help guys if you can. Keep falling out of top ten. I can beat most of the below but they keep beating my ghost
    I know about Thomas and zotze and didn't mention them cos can't beat them even if i want to.I will try stay strong on 4th and help Tom or Zotze at the end of the event to beat John on 3th place by racing and loosing my points
    MSteeL said:
    krystian said:
    TomTurbo said:
    Thanks for the team guys, especially @ZotZe and @krystian. That Lerebourg really must hate me, since he even waited for the last few mins just to try to beat me out of top2.
    Sorry @Danny, couldn't switch to other device anymore, had to defend myself against Lerebourg
    Have that Lerebourg in my mercedes event!Why...tell me why?
    Im in same event! Btw you playing different account now?
    It's same account but my game name changed after I log in with fb acc
  • ATSR_997ATSR_997 Member Posts: 583 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ATSR_997 said:
    daGman said:
    Well I know at least one person in my event has the pikes peak @Thephenomsprint . Don’t beat me too much lol

Haha no worries.. so far I've only seen Miel with another XL-7...
    I didn't recognize you in game as your picture comes up different.. 

I’m in that bracket too! Please treat me gently as I’ve been holding top 10 for the moment. No chance of a top 2 with Miel and thephenomsprint. The battle from 3rd to 10th is going to be very tight 

No worries I won't race you. .. 
    Thank you! :smile:
  • ATSR_997ATSR_997 Member Posts: 583 ✭✭✭✭✭
    daGman said:
    ATSR_997 said:
    daGman said:
    Well I know at least one person in my event has the pikes peak @Thephenomsprint . Don’t beat me too much lol

Haha no worries.. so far I've only seen Miel with another XL-7...
    I didn't recognize you in game as your picture comes up different.. 

I’m in that bracket too! Please treat me gently as I’ve been holding top 10 for the moment. No chance of a top 2 with Miel and thephenomsprint. The battle from 3rd to 10th is going to be very tight 

Haha I love the clear divide in our bracket with the two pikes and then everyone else. I didn’t know that was you so I’ll try and avoid you too! I’m Greg right beneath you in that pic btw
    Thank you! I’ve been avoiding you too. Besides, I don’t think I can beat you!