General Discussion

NEW EVENT : CITY OF GOLD

1356715

Comments

  • tichoblintichoblin Member Posts: 950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5000 gold for the first tier? Hutch are you hacked:)?
  • GsearchGsearch Member, Administrator, Wrenchmen, Senior Wrenchmen Posts: 2,439 admin
    City of Gold.....
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Member Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I'll be lucky to get top 200
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Member Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD42792 said:
    Do you guys know if the g55 beats the TB on the drag at 330? Wondering if I should upgrade mine, at the moment my TB is my drag car (I know...)


    Is is it a mile drag? I can’t remember. That’s a 303 G55 against a 330 trailblazer so I think 330 G55 would win both a half and mile drag. (But I could be wrong)
  • bobdylanbobdylan Member Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Am lacking handleing
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Member Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ppedras said:
    Just for posterity while it lasts lol


    But despite that Hutch have really went top with prizes, 5000 gold for top 2? Wow!
    There are some good hands at the top, you’ve got a stronger hand than me so whilst I’m still in the top 10 if I can’t win against anybody I’ll lose to you lol. 
  • TD42792TD42792 Member Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bobdylan said:
    What cars we playin
    Dude, our bracket is pretty strong, full of porsches... good to see a familiar name
  • ZotZeZotZe Member Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    6 hours left until i can start.... cooooome one garage, work faster  :o
  • martytwymartytwy Member Posts: 232 ✭✭✭
    Anyone in my league - some strong hands at the top

  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Member Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭


    Murano doing surprisingly well at slalom but it’s definitely my weak link, not wasting the few A class I have spare to upgrade the Macan GTS. 
  • daGmandaGman Member Posts: 934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD42792 said:
    Do you guys know if the g55 beats the TB on the drag at 330? Wondering if I should upgrade mine, at the moment my TB is my drag car (I know...)


    Is is it a mile drag? I can’t remember. That’s a 303 G55 against a 330 trailblazer so I think 330 G55 would win both a half and mile drag. (But I could be wrong)
    Think it’s 1/4 mile. And the g55 def wins. 
  • sinnersinner Member Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What a great event!
  • daGmandaGman Member Posts: 934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I know at least one person in my event has the pikes peak @Thephenomsprint . Don’t beat me too much lol

  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Member Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m planning to run 5 Jimnys for this one. Top 10 I reckon, no problem... 
  • ThephenomsprintThephenomsprint Member Posts: 467 ✭✭✭
    daGman said:
    Well I know at least one person in my event has the pikes peak @Thephenomsprint . Don’t beat me too much lol

    Haha no worries.. so far I've only seen Miel with another XL-7...
    I didn't recognize you in game as your picture comes up different.. 

  • daGmandaGman Member Posts: 934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dangit I relapsed in this event and spent some gold on those off road packs. Didn’t really get anything of note. Got a GMC Terrain as my best pull. Currently maxing it out
  • daGmandaGman Member Posts: 934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    daGman said:
    daGman said:
    Has anyone tried the qx50 on this event yet??
    I’m maxing mine out as we speak. 
    I still have mine from that one Christmas event that’s maxed. Didn’t run it on my first set of tickets but might pop it in for my next go around 

    Some monster hands so don’t think my Murano is going to cut it as my 5th choice, 033 QX50 will be better I think. Will be out of touch by the time I’m finished fusing it but top 50 is my target. 
    I did some preliminary testing for the qx50 maxed (323) and here are the times for sand tracks

    Slalom - 49.30
    Twisty road - 2.09.33
    City Street - 1.01.03

    it didn’t make the cut for me. Found it was much slower than my other maxed 4wd cars like the mini, levorg, xt5, and fx35

  • GsearchGsearch Member, Administrator, Wrenchmen, Senior Wrenchmen Posts: 2,439 admin
    Anybody in this grouping?
  • NumarNumar Member Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Wow those prices are way beyond expectations !!! It’s double troll ahaha

    Numar
     said:
    Would love a massive gold drop event like first place would get 5000G , 2/10 2000 , 11/50 1000 ... but Hutch like to troll so maybe a x5 yellow painted cars requirement ahah

    GG Hutch team , that’s a hell of an event !!

    Only seen @XA2 with a XL7 so far (top2 is done for you) , have a decent team but dont know if i can seek top10 (no way dreaming of a top2 ... better to be reasonnnable after late fails (3rd in convertible , 11th in E class...))


    Special tip , G55 beats any trail SS in 1/4 mile when 330 ... i call it the SS killer as many sets do have a 1/4 mile drag !!
  • ThephenomsprintThephenomsprint Member Posts: 467 ✭✭✭

    I'll enjoy it while it lasts .... 
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,878 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Top guy in my group is running a hand of 4 Cayenne GTS and a Macan Turbo  :/
  • Bucks73Bucks73 Member Posts: 607 ✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    Top guy in my group is running a hand of 4 Cayenne GTS and a Macan Turbo  :/
    Ouch!  Well there is always second place?

  • Bucks73Bucks73 Member Posts: 607 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm in the same league as our very own @Huacanacha so I'm playing for second, which I would be very happy with.  But I've come up against others in the same league before, so that will be hard enough!  I might have to do some tuning to stay ahead of them!

    And hopefully Huacanacha 'looks after me' too :D :D


  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,878 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bucks73 said:
    HeissRod said:
    Top guy in my group is running a hand of 4 Cayenne GTS and a Macan Turbo  :/
    Ouch!  Well there is always second place?

    I need to find a way to befriend him.... B)
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Member Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @bobdylan I’m with you pal. Any other forumers you’ve noticed to avoid?
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,878 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Has anyone compared a 033 or 303 Levorg vs a 303 X5 40e on these courses?  I'm curious whether or not to finish building my Levorg and replace the X5.  If so, 033 or 303?
  • samagoichisamagoichi Member Posts: 849 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Gsearch said:
    Anybody in this grouping?
    Hi! I've just entering the event and it seems like it's a small group. I guess our league will start to fill eventually. With the hands I saw, I will be lucky if I made it to top 10. Don't have high hopes. 


  • mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Numar said:
    Wow those prices are way beyond expectations !!! It’s double troll ahaha

    Numar
     said:
    Would love a massive gold drop event like first place would get 5000G , 2/10 2000 , 11/50 1000 ... but Hutch like to troll so maybe a x5 yellow painted cars requirement ahah

    GG Hutch team , that’s a hell of an event !!

    Only seen @XA2 with a XL7 so far (top2 is done for you) , have a decent team but dont know if i can seek top10 (no way dreaming of a top2 ... better to be reasonnnable after late fails (3rd in convertible , 11th in E class...))


    Special tip , G55 beats any trail SS in 1/4 mile when 330 ... i call it the SS killer as many sets do have a 1/4 mile drag !!
    we are in the same league :) @Numar
  • TD42792TD42792 Member Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD01055 said:
    @bobdylan I’m with you pal. Any other forumers you’ve noticed to avoid?
    Am here too. Doing mediocre at best...
  • TD42792TD42792 Member Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭✭✭

    TD42792 said:
    Do you guys know if the g55 beats the TB on the drag at 330? Wondering if I should upgrade mine, at the moment my TB is my drag car (I know...)


    Is is it a mile drag? I can’t remember. That’s a 303 G55 against a 330 trailblazer so I think 330 G55 would win both a half and mile drag. (But I could be wrong)
    Ok cool thanks. Migt upgrade it, if the update finally happens!!
Sign In or Register to comment.