NEW EVENT : CITY OF GOLD

Comments

• CometDanCometDan Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CometDan said:

Im just about done upgrading, thinking of using the XT5 or QX70 in place of the Volvo, has anyone got any thoughts?
    How do you find the M50d? I have mine partially upgraded but at the moment it’s my weakest link. I was planning to max it at some point... might do so now but it looks like it doesn’t make the cut for your hand right now?
    I thought I would be using too but when I tested the Volvo was better on handling tracks so made my team. The X5 is the best out of my hand for 1 mile drags but I'm using the Porsche's and G63 now which seems a better balance. I just don't know if I should keep upgrading one of my B classes has a handling one to replace the Volvo
  • Bucks73Bucks73 Posts: 608 ✭✭✭✭
    tichoblin said:
    Any ideas what should I change?

Nothing really, that's a great hand! Maybe the G63 for hill climbs, but you look like you have that covered.  I maxed out my GMC Terrain and it usually beats the Infinity you have in your hand except in the city streets. I'm upgrading the Cadillac XT5 to see if it any better, and I think I can see you have one so I'll let you know if it's any good.

• JacoJaco Posts: 1,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CometDan said:

Im just about done upgrading, thinking of using the XT5 or QX70 in place of the Volvo, has anyone got any thoughts?
    Interresting: do you think the XT5 is a better car as the Volvo? I'm asking because I have a XT5 fully upgraded now, but no Volvo. As there are others who do have a Volvo, I should be better of with the XT5? Also the XT5 has worse stats?
  • Bucks73Bucks73 Posts: 608 ✭✭✭✭
    Bucks73 said:
    I'm in the same league as our very own @Huacanacha so I'm playing for second, which I would be very happy with.  But I've come up against others in the same league before, so that will be hard enough!  I might have to do some tuning to stay ahead of them!

And hopefully Huacanacha 'looks after me' too :D:D

Ahhh I was wondering if any forumers were in there with me. Didn’t recognize any of the usual names I’m paired with. I’ll avoid you for the most part. We should be able to make 1-2 if no other super strong hands come along.
    Thanks heaps mate!  I reckon some of the guys below are busy fusing so I've been hitting them equally to keep them at bay and level with each other so that they have to attack each first before gunning for me if they get stronger cars. I might have to fuse a couple of mine just in case, but we should be good for 1-2...I hope!!
    Jaco said
    Interresting: do you think the XT5 is a better car as the Volvo? I'm asking because I have a XT5 fully upgraded now, but no Volvo. As there are others who do have a Volvo, I should be better of with the XT5? Also the XT5 has worse stats?
    The Volvo is really heavy so I think on the sand especially it suffers. I will stick with it for today until the upgrades are done then do some testing. 
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,434 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @tichoblin max terrain are better of Nismo for me... and Mercedes have few grip for the tracks that we find in event..
  • chedichedi Posts: 488 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    rei348 said:
    rei348 said:
    Someone in my league?
    1st position is Trey Welsh, as usual... That guy has a crazy garage!!! Last event I saw him racing with 5 S cars, all good and all maxed out...
    Nobody in my league?

@rei348 I'm 3rd here, and what is yours?
  • NumarNumar Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pff it’s going to be a hard battle to even stay top10... 
    wow!  >:)

• bantel_catbantel_cat Posts: 921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seeing some of the garages in here makes me want to cry  :)
  • mikesmikes Posts: 4,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah, this is going to be quite the battle. I need to optimize how I play my hand as I do not plan to upgrade it any further. I probably should though.
  • rei348rei348 Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    chedi said:
    rei348 said:
    rei348 said:
    Someone in my league?
    1st position is Trey Welsh, as usual... That guy has a crazy garage!!! Last event I saw him racing with 5 S cars, all good and all maxed out...
    Nobody in my league?

@rei348 I'm 3rd here, and what is yours?
    Reiner, I'm 10 now
    Edit: 4th. I see you now and also Lukas, but I cannot beat him... I won't challenge him so no free points! 
    I think I won't be able to stay in top10, it's full of S and A class, and this means I can't help u beating your neighbors...
    @rei348 yeah, only Trey can help to stay on 2nd place..
    also I can't help you, because you are too far from me
  • DannyDanny Posts: 614 ✭✭✭✭
    @MSteeL looks like we’re in top 10 together at min. I’ll not play you and hopefully we can both be there when it finishes!
  • rei348rei348 Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭
    chedi said:
    Trey is on forum too? 
    Anyway I'm doing last 2.3 upgrade on infiniti. I should be able to stay in top 50 and get the carbon fiber, good result for a f2p with bad luck like me :smile:

• TGPDTGPD Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guys I've accidentally sold the trailblazer. Though the 2.3 1.3 1.3 ML63 can just edge out the trailblazer on quarter mile.
  • XA2XA2 Posts: 232 ✭✭✭
    bobdylan said:
    XA2 said:
    Hey @bobdylan How does your nismo (I think it is 0,3,3 right?) compare to the 3,0,3? Any idea?? 

No good in the hood

bobdylan said:
    XA2 said:
    Hey @bobdylan How does your nismo (I think it is 0,3,3 right?) compare to the 3,0,3? Any idea?? 

No good in the hood

Well, maybe better in other tracks hopefully... Sorry that you lost mate! 
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    330 nismo also loses to 303 on city and hairpin.
    rei348 said:
    chedi said:
    Trey is on forum too? 
    yes
  • MSteeLMSteeL Posts: 934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Danny said:
    @MSteeL looks like we’re in top 10 together at min. I’ll not play you and hopefully we can both be there when it finishes!
    @Danny was just going to ask you if we can stay top 10 lol. THis one will be tough. Im not targeting you + you have way better hand than me. Good luck out there
  • DannyDanny Posts: 614 ✭✭✭✭
    MSteeL said:
    Danny said:
    @Danny was just going to ask you if we can stay top 10 lol. THis one will be tough. Im not targeting you + you have way better hand than me. Good luck out there
    Top 5 are strong as well so will be tough to stay competitive for top 10. Still quite a few to join as well I think! See how it goes but I will help you where I can
  • MSteeLMSteeL Posts: 934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow you're right, 120 more to join. This sucks haha. And thanks, will do the same!
  • bobdylanbobdylan Posts: 3,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just made 8th. 
    Fusing the yellow G wagon to bring up the handeling . 330 but had no handeling at all. Hope it keeps me top ten. 
    There are only 65 in our group. Hopefully @LittleEnosBurdette @ppedras and myself can all stay top 10. some very good hands out there
  • bobdylanbobdylan Posts: 3,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had no yellows for food so sold a maxed yellow class bmw and bought a pack... got dead lucky and pulled two yellows from it. 
    One was a volvo 4x4 suv I was tempted to keep but need food (sigh)
    edited January 2018
    Should it be 500 players pool ? Cause mine has 296 at the moment , a bit scared if 200 join lately cause i’m solid top10
  • grandvachegrandvache Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Djehoetie said:

Someone in my league ?
    Me, but I'm some way below you hoping for a top 50 finish.  Not sure that'll happen.  Need more fuel to upgrade the G55 / x5 m50d and so on.
  • Hutch_RobinHutch_Robin Posts: 843 admin
    Numar said:
    Should it be 500 players pool ? Cause mine has 296 at the moment , a bit scared if 200 join lately cause i’m good top10
    Nope. It's 300! (Well, 296 because of the recently discovered bug).
    Numar said:
    Should it be 500 players pool ? Cause mine has 296 at the moment , a bit scared if 200 join lately cause i’m good top10
    Nope. It's 300! (Well, 296 because of the recently discovered bug).
    Yay great news , thanks for fast answer :love:
  • Ofirm84Ofirm84 Posts: 366 ✭✭✭
    Keep calm and continue upgrading!