General Discussion

NEW EVENT : CITY OF GOLD

Comments

• bobdylanbobdylan ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Urgh just 2 days left .... 
  • David_FookDavid_Fook ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone else find the Volvo Twinengine sucks? At least in 1.3 form. Are there any tracks it does good/bad at?
  • samagoichisamagoichi ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 848 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gsearch said:
    @samagoichi You are in my group, in like 4th.  What kinda line up you working with?
    This one. I don't really have room to upgrade nor do I have the cash to do so. Maybe one upgrade for the Cayenne but that's pretty much it. I hope for a top 10 in our small group. Think you are untouchable in first! XL7 power!

• mikesmikes ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm double upgrading and am out of action for 8 hours. 5 hours to go and I'm getting stomped on. HURRY UP UPGRADES!
  • sinnersinner ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Yeah my minis been doing well on harpin road but thats about it. My nismo is 3-3-0, it wins twisty road against 033 and 303, seems to loose on city against both. This is my hand untill SS is replaced when final fuse on G55 is complete. Anyone in my group? currently hanging round between 5th and 10th
  • mauro07mauro07 ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @sinner.. who are you? i'm between 8-12° position..
    mauro07 said:
    @sinner.. who are you? i'm between 8-12° position..
    Thats me, can see you just above? I'll try and avoid you, not sure im gonna be able to hang in the top 10 untill the end 
  • NumarNumar ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Got a XT5 in daily , what is the best path ? 303 ? 033 ? Might be usefull for gold event ;)

@sinner , check IG name list we are many in this pool (xabier , me fanosh , luke , mauro...)
  • mauro07mauro07 ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ok.. we fight for 10 position (i'm ten in this screen)... it's very hard.. i don't have a grea hand.. it will be an hard fight :)
  • bobdylanbobdylan ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wait wut 
    116  pts !!!!!!!!!! Difference 

Are you kidding me FFS
  • DannyDanny ✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 601 ✭✭✭✭
    @TomTurbo nice to see you stormed pretty much straight to the top of our event. Go easy on me if you see me up there :wink:
  • TomTurboTomTurbo ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danny said:
    @TomTurbo nice to see you stormed pretty much straight to the top of our event. Go easy on me if you see me up there :wink:
    Just came home and joined. Already spotted Miha and you in the top10, will try to support you while also trying to keep off Hendrickx and 43175 :)
  • ThephenomsprintThephenomsprint ✭✭✭ Member Posts: 467 ✭✭✭
    ATSR_997 said:
    daGman said:
    Well I know at least one person in my event has the pikes peak @Thephenomsprint . Don’t beat me too much lol

Haha no worries.. so far I've only seen Miel with another XL-7...
    I didn't recognize you in game as your picture comes up different.. 

I’m in that bracket too! Please treat me gently as I’ve been holding top 10 for the moment. No chance of a top 2 with Miel and thephenomsprint. The battle from 3rd to 10th is going to be very tight 

No worries I won't race you. .. 
  • daGmandaGman ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ATSR_997 said:
    daGman said:
    Well I know at least one person in my event has the pikes peak @Thephenomsprint . Don’t beat me too much lol

I’m in that bracket too! Please treat me gently as I’ve been holding top 10 for the moment. No chance of a top 2 with Miel and thephenomsprint. The battle from 3rd to 10th is going to be very tight 

Haha I love the clear divide in our bracket with the two pikes and then everyone else. I didn’t know that was you so I’ll try and avoid you too! I’m Greg right beneath you in that pic btw
  • NumarNumar ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    @TD01055 how did you maxed ur XT5 ?

Thx for infos @bobdylan , so best would be 303 but 84 grip is quite low :disappointed:

Edit my bad it’s a GMC terrain , thought it was a XT5 
  • DannyDanny ✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 601 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    TomTurbo said:
    Danny said:
    Just came home and joined. Already spotted Miha and you in the top10, will try to support you while also trying to keep off Hendrickx and 43175 :)
    Thanks mate!
  • TomTurboTomTurbo ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danny said:
    TomTurbo said:
    Danny said:
    Thanks mate!
    np at all, I hope John Lerebourg doesn't beat me down too much :p His hand is unbeatable
  • milewski1015milewski1015 ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bobdylan said:

Wait wut 
    116  pts !!!!!!!!!! Difference 

Are you kidding me FFS
    Guess I’ll be going 303 instead of 033
    Numar said:
    @TD01055 how did you maxed ur XT5 ?

Thx for infos @bobdylan , so best would be 303 but 84 grip is quite low :disappointed:

Edit my bad it’s a GMC terrain , thought it was a XT5 
    I did my xt5 as 303 and it’s a monster. Not sure how it stacks up to a 033 though. 

@mauro07 , we've got out work cut out haha...
     46-32 each 
  • mikesmikes ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 more hours and my fuse is done and it’s time to return. 
  • ATSR_997ATSR_997 ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 583 ✭✭✭✭✭
    daGman said:
    ATSR_997 said:
    daGman said:

Haha I love the clear divide in our bracket with the two pikes and then everyone else. I didn’t know that was you so I’ll try and avoid you too! I’m Greg right beneath you in that pic btw
    Thank you! I’ve been avoiding you too. Besides, I don’t think I can beat you
  • Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ATSR_997 said:
    daGman said:
    ATSR_997 said:
    daGman said:

So this is the team forum bracket? Lol I'm just wildly swinging between 3rd and 10th  :D hopefully I settle between those 7 spots
  • HeissRodHeissRod ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 4,863 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy cow.  I'm in 2nd with a 120pt lead.  What just happened to the rest of the players?
  • TGPDTGPD ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 5,363 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Mettiti said:
    Mettiti said:
    Just a quick PSA: the Mini has been wiping the floor on hairpin road
    Stats don't suggest that  I don't get it 

“Better handling”
    Yeah 
    **** that **** 
    Might as well upgrade your cars randomly and just hope for the best boys 
    Nah. Nah nah nah! not economical!
    w8 4 the next upd8 when the bug is fixed
    ATSR_997 said:
    daGman said:
    ATSR_997 said:
    daGman said:

So this is the team forum bracket? Lol I'm just wildly swinging between 3rd and 10th  :D hopefully I settle between those 7 spots
    Hah same man. 
    daGman said:
    ATSR_997 said:
    daGman said:
    ATSR_997 said:
    daGman said:

Hah same man. 
    When I race I only get 3 opponents and it's always 2nd and 3rd and a random ... I've beaten miel 4 times who is currently in 2nd but I don't think he wants to race me, he also has a very strong hand  so I've just left him alone... 
  • Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Thephenomsprint both of your hands are fully deserving of finishing 1 and 2 truly fantastic
  • HuacanachaHuacanacha ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s daylight for Team Forum in my bracket. We have pretty much cleared the field. Lol.

@Thephenomsprint both of your hands are fully deserving of finishing 1 and 2 truly fantastic
    Thanks bud ...