Skip to content

New Event: Mercedes Qualifiers / Porsche Event is Coming

Comments

• mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    they, maybe, fix not all data for weight...
  • Sherby90Sherby90 Posts: 333 ✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
     :|  WTF just happened?  :|

Your car is way better is every single way, more power, lighter, much more torque, and better grip (I know it does not apply here). What did you fix guys?
  • TomTurboTomTurbo Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't hold them off anymore, @mikasa. It's 3 guys constantly attacking you...I was able to hold off Orzac before, but now 56288 beat you down :(

• LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Posts: 3,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:

Oh dear, judging by some of the posts coming up this update has made things worse. I may be imagining it but my 4WD ‘89 targa has lost all advantage on wet tarmac after the update, gets beaten by similar spec/age RWD performance tyre cars. 
  • mikasamikasa Posts: 92 ✭✭✭
    TomTurbo said:
    Can't hold them off anymore, @mikasa. It's 3 guys constantly attacking you...I was able to hold off Orzac before, but now 56288 beat you down :(
    Thank you, maybe I can still compete for second tier reward. And maybe we still change leagues too when patch is applied.
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,602 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:

Oh dear, judging by some of the posts coming up this update has made things worse. I may be imagining it but my 4WD ‘89 targa has lost all advantage on wet tarmac after the update, gets beaten by similar spec/age RWD performance tyre cars. 
    My 924 Turbo beat a 4WD 911 on the Rallycross - Long circuit this morning.  I was not expecting that.
  • dunowedunowe Posts: 469 ✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:

Maybe it's i best to centralize everything in the specific thread @daGman made?
     http://forums.hutchgames.com/discussion/4141/weight-bug-update
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,602 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dunowe said:
    Maybe it's i best to centralize everything in the specific thread @daGman made?
     http://forums.hutchgames.com/discussion/4141/weight-bug-update
    I don't know if this is related to the weight bug, as I did not compete against this car pre-update.  It relates to this event, so it's fine here.
  • krystiankrystian Posts: 653 ✭✭✭✭
    anyone know Claus?
  • Huskic69Huskic69 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Hutch_Demorphic
    are you ever going to reply to my message?
  • tichoblintichoblin Posts: 950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TomTurbo said:
    tichoblin said:
    luket22 said:
    tichoblin said:
    If I don't update before the end of event will I stay in my initial bracket?
    It said it will force update within 24 hours 
    Forced update means that I won't be able to login. But it doesn't mean I will be moved to the new bracket. I'm fine not to play for a day if I stay in the old bracket:)
    You can update the client and still stay in the old bracket until you do your first race. Atleast that's how it worked in the past.
    In terms of moving across to a new shard it feels like its better to do it sooner rather than later in order to see how the leaderboard looks.
    What happens to my old bracket if I don't update till the end of an event?
    Will I get prize for the event if I update after it is finished and I was in prizes in old bracket?
  • Huskic69Huskic69 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gsearch said:
    Pointless tag.  If you sent him a message, he already knows.
    he told me to message him, i did it on friday and he still isnt replying 
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    is it a malus for off road tyres versus all surface? because i lost and my stats are more better than my opponent....
  • dunowedunowe Posts: 469 ✭✭✭
    mauro07 said:
    is it a malus for off road tyres versus all surface? because i lost and my stats are more better than my opponent....
    If it is wet asphalt then yes, off road perform the worse (except for slicks)
  • daGmandaGman Posts: 934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huskic69 said:
    Gsearch said:
  • daGmandaGman Posts: 934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    daGman said:
    Huskic69 said:
    Gsearch said:
    *meant to be the ghost emoji*
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Posts: 2,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    HeissRod said:

I have that red boxster (2015) and it has very good mid-range acceleration even before update but idk exactly why it's like that
  • G_anlucaG_anluca Posts: 272 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2018

I was really hoping of doing a good results in this challenge with my two 718 boxter + 718 cayman + martni... and the 928 turbo or the boxter 2005... but the 718 are always killed by the 911 rs (even on fast track!) and by the martini some times... really unreasonable.
  • TomTurboTomTurbo Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    G_anluca said:

I was really hoping of doing a good results in this challenge with my two 718 boxter + 718 cayman + martni... and the 928 turbo or the boxter 2005... but the 718 are all killed by the 911 rs and even by the martini some times... really unreasonable.
    That's not unreasonable, the 911 RS was already the fastest of the B Porsches before the update (followed by the Martini)
  • JevJawsJevJaws Posts: 43 ✭✭
    daGman said:
    mikes said:
    It was fun while it last @daGman. But who knows where we’ll be in the new bracket. 
    They can’t keep us apart!! Took a scratch somewhere along the way though Lol. Anyone else in this bracket? I don’t want to keep battling the same people if I can avoid it. 

I'm in your bracket! Please go easy on me
  • Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 Posts: 1,356 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @hudson we are in the same bracket, could aim to be 1-2
  • hudsonhudson Posts: 61 ✭✭
    @hudson we are in the same bracket, could aim to be 1-2
    We can try but since the update don’t think I’ll be able to compete without upgrading other cars now. I’ll avoid hitting you and try help you out. 
  • sinnersinner Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hows the update effecting peoples progress in this event? The updates just shown up for me so ill be swapping over soon. Should I immediately swap out my 4wd for the green Porsche with standard tyres? 
  • Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 Posts: 1,356 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You'll still lose to a full upgraded 4wd on rally cross..its just really close suddenly
    You'll still lose to a full upgraded 4wd on rally cross..its just really close suddenly
    Thanks for the info
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unless you can fully upgrade the 4wd, or close to it, you might be better off with the green std 911. I reverted to 968 turbo because my medium upgrade 4wd 911 was actually worse now...
    Mine are all maxed so no worries 
    Into my new group
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Am sure Riccardo is delighted to welcome you in this group :)