Comments

• mikesmikes Posts: 4,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine says Top Secret Testing
  • sinnersinner Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mikes said:
    Mine says Top Secret Testing
    This on mine 
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    me too.. but why can't we know the day before the event what cars we can use...?
  • daGmandaGman Posts: 934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably something Hutch did to try and appease us after the outrage of the prize structure. Robin said in another thread that “it’s not over yet” or something along those lines about the prize car going to more people. 
    Interesting to see how they prevent the same winners from steam rolling again. Different tracks? Tier/Class restrictions?
    It most likely will be. Unless a stupid restriction that puts it to like GB cars or epic and under on road mercs. 
  • sinnersinner Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mines now changed to top secret testing... maybe it was an error 
    daGman said:
    It most likely will be. Unless a stupid restriction that puts it to like GB cars or epic and under on road mercs. 
    Common Mercedes Only! (I'd actually be in pretty good shape)
  • HuacanachaHuacanacha Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would be nice to know what this is about before the end of the Merc event. 
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    It’s the “we didn’t sell enough Mercedes packs” event

on a serious note, glad to see it looks like they might address the 2 place prize car issue.
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Posts: 3,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would be nice to know what this is about before the end of the Merc event. 
    Would certainly help, if I manage to stay top 8 that **** is getting sold for ceramics asap, unless that is I need it for another merc event the next day. :neutral:
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pls be onroad and ban all people that has gt3
    TGPD said:
    Would be really peeved if they do two merc events and they are off road and wet tracks...
    daGman said:
    TGPD said:
    Would be really peeved if they do two merc events and they are off road and wet tracks...
    ban slick tyres, allowing only perf tyres, like the city of gold event, just with perf tyres
    i have the sls amg, the sls convertible, amg gt and much more stuff
    TGPD said:
    daGman said:
    TGPD said:
    ban slick tyres, allowing only perf tyres, like the city of gold event, just with perf tyres
    I’d like that, but then people could get mad that the people 3-8 would have an unfair advantage. But TBH they're the ones who deserve that car in the first place
    I have one Mercedes road above an F so I’m SOL if that’s the case. 
  • BugattiBugatti Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    mauro07 said:
    me too.. but why can't we know the day before the event what cars we can use...?
    It will be all wet asphalt with no drags  :D
    Maybe a full hand of these will work  ;)

Better get opening then!!!
    daGman said:
    Better get opening then!!!
    I am good to go bro  ;)
    Plus i always buy all the event packs available in hopes of having 5 of every car cause of stupid upgrade bug lol
    Bugatti said:
    mauro07 said:
    Somebody disagreed with my post lol Must be a gt3 owner. They are not gonna allow the gt3 to be used in this event to win the car. So these track sets i mentioned is just my guess but i bet i am right. Everytime I guess, i am right 99% of the time, just like last Porsche event i said it was gonna be for the road car, and i said that in the qualifiers lol
    Bugatti said:
    Bugatti said:
    mauro07 said:
    Somebody disagreed with my post lol Must be a gt3 owner. They are not gonna allow the gt3 to be used in this event to win the car. So these track sets i mentioned is just my guess but i bet i am right. Everytime I guess, i am right 99% of the time, just like last Porsche event i said it was gonna be for the road car, and i said that in the qualifiers lol
    No it was me! I don’t want all wet w/ no drags. 
    daGman said:
    Bugatti said:
    Bugatti said:
    mauro07 said:
    Well don't disagree with your bros lol Only in conversations, now take that back and give me a lol instead! Nah, lol just joking. I hope to have a disagree badge soon, it will say "You've earned a disagree badge, you're practically hated around here" lmao!
    edited February 2018
    Bugatti said:
    daGman said:
    Bugatti said:
    Bugatti said:
    mauro07 said:
    Well don't disagree with your bros lol Only in conversations, now take that back and give me a lol instead! Nah, lol just joking. I hope to have a disagree badge soon, it will say "You've earned a disagree badge, you're practically hated around here" lmao!
    Well I’ve given you two now so you’re well on your way! @STRV103B has you beat by miles though. 
    daGman said:
    Bugatti said:
    daGman said:
    Bugatti said:
    Bugatti said:
    mauro07 said:
    Well I’ve given you two now so you’re well on your way! @STRV103B has you beat by miles though. 
    Thanks! You rock!
    daGman said:
    Bugatti said:
    daGman said:
    Bugatti said:
    Bugatti said:
    mauro07 said:
    I was just looking for your ingame name cause i forgot, too many to remember, you should add it to the ingame name list so people know who you are.

Bugatti said:
    daGman said:
    Bugatti said:
    daGman said:
    Bugatti said:
    Bugatti said:
    mauro07 said:
    I was just looking for your ingame name cause i forgot, too many to remember, you should add it to the ingame name list so people know who you are.

shoddy workmanship