Mercedes event '2nd chance showdown'!?

Comments

• DannyDanny Posts: 624 ✭✭✭✭
    @Kasplant @Danny doing it the bugatti style
    Haha quaility! I did wonder how I’d shot into 8th overnight! If that was you then thanks!!! :smile:
  • BugattiBugatti Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZL Liu, could use your help keeping Kyryl down, hes fully upgraded, i cant beat him on all tracks
  • KasplantKasplant Posts: 302 ✭✭✭
    You want to keep pushing him in front of us? 
    Kasplant said:
    Later today, an hour before this event is over, i have a big surprise in store, I'm gonna go full on bugatti, get ready for another soap opera. I am gonna have to work extra hard to keep all 5 of our forum guys there and myself. But yeah, meanwhile there are gonna be some upset people tho, cause i am gonna have to do alot of pushing around. ZL Liu can only do so much to help without spending gold and i understand. But in order for me to keep our guys in this, i am gonna have to work around this Kyryl guy since i can't beat him on all tracks, which means i am gonna be pushing lower guys down to steal points to give to our guys. LoL, this is gonna get crazy! Anyhow, 24,000 gold ready to apply all to racing later if needed :p
    edited February 2018
    Bugatti said:
    Kasplant said:
    Later today, an hour before this event is over, i have a big surprise in store, I'm gonna go full on bugatti, get ready for another soap opera. I am gonna have to work extra hard to keep all 5 of our forum guys there and myself. But yeah, meanwhile there are gonna be some upset people tho, cause i am gonna have to do alot of pushing around. ZL Liu can only do so much to help without spending gold and i understand. But in order for me to keep our guys in this, i am gonna have to work around this Kyryl guy since i can't beat him on all tracks, which means i am gonna be pushing lower guys down to steal points to give to our guys. LoL, this is gonna get crazy! Anyhow, 24,000 gold ready to apply all to racing later if needed :p
    Lol xD i havent tested yet; whats the best and most easy way to push people? Is it; race against them with a weaker hand, when they are out of reach switch to your main hand, and when they are in range again you switch back and race them again. Or is there another? 
    If you can't beat the person, you lose races to people above you and drop down and race, that bumps you back up and keeps the person you are trying to beat down and players you are trying to help up. Its alot of work and a bit of gold but it works.
    edited February 2018
    You can just exit the race and forfiet your points to the ones you are helping, thats why my win/loss is absolutely horrible lol, I am giving my earned points to my forum friends by forfeiting my races to them and that drops me down, rince and repeat.

Our forum members wyatt, craig and steve would not be able to stay in top 8 if me and ZL dont keep them up. This is the first time in a major event for me that we might actually be able to keep 5 of us in top 8, granted ZL is fine now that he is fully upgraded, he actually has the best hands out of us, i have 2nd best.
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    i've completely given up on this event
    don't have any std's
    Bugatti said:
    You can just exit the race and forfiet your points to the ones you are helping, thats why my win/loss is absolutely horrible lol, I am giving my earned points to my forum friends by forfeiting my races to them and that drops me down, rince and repeat.

Our forum members wyatt, craig and steve would not be able to stay in top 8 if me and ZL dont keep them up. This is the first time in a major event for me that we might actually be able to keep 5 of us in top 8, granted ZL is fine now that he is fully upgraded, he actually has the best hands out of us, i have 2nd best.
    So you can keep your main lineup, select the Guy you want to boost. Press race and then exit? 
    Kasplant said:
    Bugatti said:

So you can keep your main lineup, select the Guy you want to boost. Press race and then exit? 
    Correct, that gives the points to them with out you having to race. And you keep same ghost lineup.
    Bugatti said:
    Kasplant said:
    Bugatti said:

Correct, that gives the points to them with out you having to race. And you keep same ghost lineup.
    Yep, tried it. Now pushing danny up the lines and doing Some 3 star farming. We can both do this and danny will be fine i hope @DaFlyingPiggy
    Kasplant said:
    Bugatti said:
    Kasplant said:
    Bugatti said:

Yep, tried it. Now pushing danny up the lines and doing Some 3 star farming. We can both do this and danny will be fine i hope @DaFlyingPiggy
    Yupp, i had 120 cars in my holding area from doing this, so your gold basically gets converted to cash by helping forum members lol
  • wheat0rwheat0r Posts: 561 ✭✭✭✭
    Just totally fell out from top prize area. Now I’m running for 6x6!
  • TD47959TD47959 Posts: 284 ✭✭✭
    @TomTurbo
    Please don’t race against me, really want this 6x6, thanks in advance
    TD47959 said:
    @TomTurbo
    That's the right answer! Just ask for help at the forums
    everyone will avoid you
  • TomTurboTomTurbo Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    TGPD said:
    TD47959 said:
    @TomTurbo
    everyone will avoid you
    It's really getting out of control here lately.

@TD47959, I can slow down a bit, but can't completely avoid you, since also Laurens "stalked" me on facebook already and asked me to avoid him, and Alfred is my 2nd account  ;)
    Avoid Alfred & stay close, then I will feed you points from either of my accounts in the end if needed.
    Kasplant said:
    Bugatti said:
    Kasplant said:
    Bugatti said:

Thanks you two! Massive help! Really want that 6x6! Thing is though now do you reckon I don’t race? Because at around 10th I could beat the people around me but sitting in 5th I’d just be losing points. Reckon it’s just better for me to just sit tight till the end?
    Danny said:
    Kasplant said:
    Bugatti said:
    Kasplant said:
    Bugatti said:

Thanks you two! Massive help! Really want that 6x6! Thing is though now do you reckon I don’t race? Because at around 10th I could beat the people around me but sitting in 5th I’d just be losing points. Reckon it’s just better for me to just sit tight till the end?

yeah i would not race at all. If we both push you ahead of us we can still decide what we want to do if the end is near. Should work
  • aleale Posts: 79 ✭✭
    TomTurbo said:
    TGPD said:
    TD47959 said:
    @TomTurbo
    everyone will avoid you

@TD47959, I can slow down a bit, but can't completely avoid you, since also Laurens "stalked" me on facebook already and asked me to avoid him, and Alfred is my 2nd account  ;)
    Avoid Alfred & stay close, then I will feed you points from either of my accounts in the end if needed.
    121-0?? :o
    Ma che mano hai??
    Kasplant said:
    Danny said:
    Kasplant said:
    Bugatti said:
    Kasplant said:
    Bugatti said:

yeah i would not race at all. If we both push you ahead of us we can still decide what we want to do if the end is near. Should work
    Okay sounds like a plan! I’ll upgrade my cars as much as I can in he background then just in case I need to race near the end! Can both your hands beat everyone around? Just make sure you 2 are safe near the end as I wouldn’t want you both to lose out by some freak last 10 mins trying to help me!
  • TD47959TD47959 Posts: 284 ✭✭✭
    TomTurbo said:
    TGPD said:
    TD47959 said:
    @TomTurbo
    everyone will avoid you

No Problem, didn’t know the other 2 accounts are also known. Never read their names on the forum so I thought they are some ‘random’ players. 
    Thank you for the help 
    @ThomasBrunner aka @TomTurbo
    what is your current hand?
    And why is your second account called "Alfred Ahammer"
    TD47959 said:
    TomTurbo said:
    TGPD said:
    TD47959 said:
    @TomTurbo
    everyone will avoid you

No Problem, didn’t know the other 2 accounts are also known. Never read their names on the forum so I thought they are some ‘random’ players. 
    Thank you for the help 
    Well, Laurens isnt on the forums, he contacted me on facebook, and since Alfred is my own account I won't be posting here with my "alter ego"   :D

TGPD said:
    @ThomasBrunner aka @TomTurbo
    what is your current hand?

Nothing special really - C350 4matic, AMG A45, CLS, SLS GT and AMG GT, just a rather weak bracket.

TGPD said:
    And why is your second account called "Alfred Ahammer"

Honestly? I have no clue :p I created this account with random name quite some years back, when I was playing Mafia Wars on FB.

• David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This Lauren’s would be making himself a target if I were you. Helping out forumers who contribute is one thing, Facebook stalking to beg for mercy is different!
    edited February 2018
    TD01055 said:
    This Lauren’s would be making himself a target if I were you. Helping out forumers who contribute is one thing, Facebook stalking to beg for mercy is different!
    Well, we had a nice talk though, and I gotta admit that all his 71 losses were from me, after he triggered me when trying to attack me on the first day  :D

Also, and this is no offense to new people here, but we got quite a few new registrations since merc finals on the forums, asking for help aswell without contributing to the community. 47959 also joined today abd got 1 post, but I'm easy aslong as no other known forumers need help -> they'd always come first.
    Read bugatti’s instructions a few Posts above on how to push danny. I saw you changed your hand Which isnt necessary @DaFlyingPiggy
  • loxodromicloxodromic Posts: 228 ✭✭✭
    @Bugatti
    I just did another push round, helped our team stay around 500ponits and pushed ky lower than 200 points. am going back to push 47708 later trying push him out of 5.

• DomesticMDomesticM Posts: 397 ✭✭✭
    Anyone other than me and Trey in this bracket? I really, really want that 6x6
    @Bugatti
    I just did another push round, helped our team stay around 500ponits and pushed ky lower than 200 points. am going back to push 47708 later trying push him out of 5.

Thank you so much bro!