Mercedes event '2nd chance showdown'!?

1151617181921»

Comments

• TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I came at 38th position as there was no one in my group to help me. So I open the CF and guess what...... I got the exact same cars which I got from the 1st mercedes event finals. I haven't got a good car since Christmas (where I got the M4). This just sucks.

Well, bad luck mate.
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MudQ said:
    I got 6th thanks to @TD01055 you should've finished 2nd but I think the guy on top was helping the one behind you he lost 4 races in the last few minutes 
    Well done mate! Happy to help. I only managed 2nd tier in the end but the 6x6 is decent. Got the GLE 63 in the CF as well so overall not bad
  • DeserTDeserT Posts: 502 ✭✭✭✭
    I finished 1st but I’m still wondering if it was worth it...
    i spent 3 A class cars fused into the SLS awarded from 1st event, 12 Bclass cars fused into my CLS400 and 45 C class cars fused into my standard tires Bclass MBs. And 300 gold in tickets in the end to stay away from last minutes pushes.

• ZotZeZotZe Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DeserT said:
    i spent 3 A class cars fused into the SLS awarded from 1st event, 12 Bclass cars fused into my CLS400 and 45 C class cars fused into my standard tires Bclass MBs. And 300 gold in tickets in the end to stay away from last minutes pushes.

If you always look after an event, what you have spend in ressources for it, you always have to say, it wasnt worth it... but that is why you play this game. Winning some events and sometimes there might be another event, where you might use those upgraded cars again... maybe.
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Next time i enter last hour... why spend time and gold to stay in silver tier and then arrived in bronze tier?
  • XA2XA2 Posts: 233 ✭✭✭
    mauro07 said:
    @XA2 thank you for your help... i hope to stay in silver tier.. there are some player that if they play in the right way they can reach silver tier too...
    I saw you were out of top 8 in last minutes, so raced you and lost on purpose to push you up, did you get tier 2??
    XA2 said:
    mauro07 said:
    @XA2 thank you for your help... i hope to stay in silver tier.. there are some player that if they play in the right way they can reach silver tier too...
    I saw you were out of top 8 in last minutes, so raced you and lost on purpose to push you up, did you get tier 2??
    Nope... 9th :(
    i'm grateful for your help... i was attacked a lot from Ivanov (maybe, i don't remember the exact name) and another one.. and push me out of silver tier...
  • sinnersinner Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ppedras , nah no good finished 9th. Gutted because i put so much resources into this event upgrading... had about 5 people hitting me down so couldnt fight back.  And the CF pack was very dissapointing :( 
  • XA2XA2 Posts: 233 ✭✭✭
    mauro07 said:
    XA2 said:
    mauro07 said:
    i'm grateful for your help... i was attacked a lot from Ivanov (maybe, i don't remember the exact name) and another one.. and push me out of silver tier...
    So sorry mate, I saw you in 5th position or so... But the point gap was very small...
  • MSteeLMSteeL Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Jaco I used 15 tickets last 7 mins, won every match against people under me.... was too nervous to check where you are:( did you make it? Pushed them under 200 trophies, so there should be some chance
    XA2 said:
    mauro07 said:
    XA2 said:
    mauro07 said:
    So sorry mate, I saw you in 5th position or so... But the point gap was very small...
    don't worry.. we are all very close... one attack me and another take my position with racing peolpe behind him...

it's frustrating when you saw players with 15 points win first or secodn tier and i play 3 days and arrived only bronze with 155 points... Hutch, this is for you.. you need to do something or i enter the last hour of the event...
  • ritter_seboritter_sebo Posts: 375 ✭✭✭
    fully agree, they should implement a min. race counter or something like that...
    3 days of events... even if you have not much time, 20 races or so as a min requirement I think
  • DeserTDeserT Posts: 502 ✭✭✭✭
    ZotZe said:
    DeserT said:

If you always look after an event, what you have spend in ressources for it, you always have to say, it wasnt worth it... but that is why you play this game. Winning some events and sometimes there might be another event, where you might use those upgraded cars again... maybe.
    You are right on that! The excitement and the feeling of achievement made it worth it. Of course I don’t even want to consider how it would feel if I didn’t make it ;-)
  • JacoJaco Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MSteeL said:j
    @Jaco I used 15 tickets last 7 mins, won every match against people under me.... was too nervous to check where you are:( did you make it? Pushed them under 200 trophies, so there should be some chance
    No, ended 15th. Bought some tickets in the end, but made some bad mistakes. As said before, not my event. Too bad.
  • CometDanCometDan Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finished 3rd in both Merc events.....
  • MSteeLMSteeL Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear that guys... next time for sure!
  • ppedrasppedras Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sinner said:
    @ppedras , nah no good finished 9th. Gutted because i put so much resources into this event upgrading... had about 5 people hitting me down so couldnt fight back.  And the CF pack was very dissapointing :( 

@sinner I tried to race you and lose but couldn’t reach you. Sorry for that.

• sinnersinner Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ppedras said:
    sinner said:

No worries man, thanks anyway. Perhaps i should've pushed harder earlier... somtimes your tactics just dont work
  • ppedrasppedras Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sinner said:
    ppedras said:
    sinner said:

No worries man, thanks anyway. Perhaps i should've pushed harder earlier... somtimes your tactics just dont work
    We’re always learning. 
  • BugattiBugatti Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Look at this @Bugatti

I would say. They really have no clue
    I guess i will have a on going battle in daily events going forward with this john urban guy same guy that wrote this on the other forum lol. So, if you all see me doing daily events now, this is why hahaha

• BugattiBugatti Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nevermind, he gave in too quick lol!

• DaFlyingPiggyDaFlyingPiggy Posts: 65 ✭✭
    TomTurbo said:
    Bugatti said:
    is sls amg black seriuos at 1.3 better a B class C350 4 matic at 1.3?
    In all tracks besides 0-100, i dont think so, my almost fully upgraded one struggles to win races against them.
    okay, I'm struggling to upgrade to c350 4 matic due to lack of fuse material. i have 1 maxed atm at 303. My hand current is sls black 1.3, ml63 330, c350 4matic 303, cls 400 1.3, e220 303. 
    e220?! Get rid of that!
    Use the SLS, CLS, ML (only because its maxed), and both C350 4matics...a 1.3 c350 owns all the maxed C/D class mercs
    i thought with 83 grip it might be better than a 1.3 c350 which is gonna be at 75/76?
    Kasplant said:
    Danny said:
    @Danny looks like im in your bracket again, do you want to work together? i just want the tier 2 reward, ill try to help you get tier 1 if possible
    Thanks for the offer mate! Really struggling to get a good hand together so don’t think I’m gonna be able to fight for even top 8 this time but thanks anyway! Fused my decent standard tyres trying to push for last finals. That turned out well! I’m surprised I’m as high as 10th at the minute
    Maybe we can get below danny and do a Bugatti style? @DaFlyingPiggy
    i dont mind hahaha, do you want to?
    Danny said:
    Kasplant said:
    Kasplant said:
    @Danny looks like im in your bracket again, do you want to work together? i just want the tier 2 reward, ill try to help you get tier 1 if possible
    Hi again @DaFlyingPiggy
    hi there, I've been pushing everyone around you down. I dont think there's anyone who can beat my hand atm
    Yeah we have one Guy buying tickets.. but my hand is pretty solid now. Just upgrading my 430 once more over night and could do it one more time tomorrow. Could even upgrade my CLS once more but don’t think i need it 
    What happened overnight Calvin? You had a big lead and unbeaten, who’s took all your losses? I’m up to 6th now somehow so hopefully I can stick this time
    I'm just dropped trophies on purpose to see If i can push u or kasplant up. Been putting the slick tyres as my hand, just race it as much as it want to gain trophies