General Discussion

Fan-made Cards - Post them here

Hutch_DemorphicHutch_Demorphic Member Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭✭✭
There's some really cool concept cards and fan-made cards being created.
While there's no guarantee these cards will come into the game, it's great to think about how they might look.
Feel free to post them into this thread.

Comments

• bobdylanbobdylan Member Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quotex said:
    I've made three cards so far. so i guess i'll post them here.

I'm a fan of everything Japanese, so here's some of my cards that i've done so far. I will edit this post as I make more.
    The imagery is gathered from my own scans I did of my Car Brochure collection I own, the cards are made in Inkscape using vector imaging. I use my own brand logos, car logos and for the Names i try to stay original by using the manufacturer fonts.

The stats are ballpark estimations, it was quite hard to find any at all for the cars as they're not very common. But i gathered what i could from Automobile-catalog.com.

You haven't got a few blank images of the team works you could post to make it easier for rest of us (erm... me) to knock up some of our own have you ? 

Use picsay on my phone so not as advanced 
  • QuotexQuotex Member Posts: 5
    bobdylan said:

You haven't got a few blank images of the team works you could post to make it easier for rest of us (erm... me) to knock up some of our own have you ? 

Use picsay on my phone so not as advanced 

If you mean pictures of blank card templates, i don't have those no, but you can get some at the dedicated Top Drives Fan Made Cards Discord page: https://discord.gg/HscWWPD

You'll still probably get the best results when using a PC though, I use a PC to make mine.
  • BugattiBugatti Member Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The future datsun of top drives, and of course the jet drive lol And if you like to gamble, The top drives slot machine!  :D These are the ones i had fun making and messing around with.

• willcf15willcf15 Member Posts: 323 ✭✭✭
    Bugatti said:
     And if you like to gamble, The top drives slot machine!  :D These are the ones i had fun making and messing around with.

Ah yes, the alternative top drives interface :D I love it
  • MettitiMettiti Member Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone make a boat card
    And by boat I mean a Dodge charger super bee
    Squadala said:

Done.
    I can tell exactly how long this took to make 
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 5,146 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mettiti said:
    Squadala said:

Done.
    I can tell exactly how long this took to make 
    I'd say it's 5 seconds 
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 5,146 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll post my 747 when I get home.
  • PlantedZebraPlantedZebra Member Posts: 362 ✭✭✭
    *sighs* You see, I am not the one who is not serious about things, you guys are...
  • RobGripesRobGripes Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    *sighs* You see, I am not the one who is not serious about things, you guys are...

I like yours better. I will try my hand at making one soon for my real life car but will take a while. I'm not too good with these things
  • Her03XHer03X Member Posts: 18
    How can I create such cards ??
  • QuotexQuotex Member Posts: 5
    Her03X said:
    How can I create such cards ??

You can join the Discord Fan-made Card server, we have templates and we can help you with making cards. https://discord.gg/HscWWPD
  • LesterLester Member Posts: 64 ✭✭
    I'd love to see a card of a Mercedes-Benz CLK GTR...
  • PlantedZebraPlantedZebra Member Posts: 362 ✭✭✭
    @Lester Alright, I'll see what I can do. Since I'm away (Not at home, travelling) for these few days, so the work won't be as good as that "flagship car" (Z-Tune). I also don't have a laptop aswell, so, rip.
  • SnowyOwlSnowyOwl Member Posts: 237 ✭✭✭
    Gotta make an old Bugatti 
  • LesterLester Member Posts: 64 ✭✭
    @Lester I'll just assume you asked for the Road Car Version. This card is made on Mobile. So "I can't make these good cards because I'm on mobile" is NOT a valid reason, everyone. Most of the people here in the server uses Mobile to make cards, ranging from iPad to HTC, their work aren't perfect, but it's decent.
    Thanks a BILLION!!!! I'm a huge fan of 90s super/hyper cars and it's the perfect example. Only Mercedes-Benz I feel is missing! Thank you buddy
  • RidingDutchmanRidingDutchman Member Posts: 81 ✭✭
    What this game needs is motorcycle cards (planting seeds) 
  • RidingDutchmanRidingDutchman Member Posts: 81 ✭✭
    I meant as in theoretical cards tho ;) 
    Mountain bikes ? 

(Runs)
    Tom would want trains I'm sure 
    Choo choo
  • wheat0rwheat0r Member Posts: 561 ✭✭✭✭

I've tried my best.