General Discussion

The New Trophy System

Comments

• jczerojczero Member Posts: 655 ✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    jczero said:
    People are coming up with strategy so they don’t get overloaded with trophies, my groups #1 went from 1033 to 506 (yet still firmly 2nd) to reduce the unnecessary blood bath for later. 
    Pretty much what I am trying to do with Ultra Rare Rush.  Winning 1st-2nd, but only going up one trophy level.
    I’m choosing Japanese event over ultra rare for the ceramic, mainly there’s less points involved and more cash :D  
    CharlieR said:
    jczero said:
    ZotZe said:

....  :D ...they dont like the changes too....lol
    In game forumers have no idea what’s happening, lol

:) and you do? trophys only matter in daily events, dudes - i've been battling guys with 20k of trophies in big events while having 2k my self. stop panicinc. this ********* in this thread is really pathetic 
    I’m not panicking, just planning/discussing things out here. Nobody forces you to read about **** that other people may care :smile:
  • TomTurboTomTurbo Member Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jczero said:
    TomTurbo said:
    jczero said:
    Well... At least he vanishes out of my RQ group...
    That guy is just constanty beating me and this other dude down...
    People are coming up with strategy so they don’t get overloaded with trophies, my groups #1 went from 1033 to 506 (yet still firmly 2nd) to reduce the unnecessary blood bath for later. 
    That was me I guess.
    Very cleaver move, if I were you I’d drop further down, say, 450 (not sure if your baseline point is 0 or not) then let the points be taken off by the ultra rare, that’s what I’m doing, hope the plus and minus comes in a p
    That was the plan, just takes some gold to keep off 3rd and 4th while dropping below 500 (from 1k+) at the same time. This will be just a test for this event, which costs about 1,2k gold, but will get me a CF + 500gold in reward, so not even losing anything in the end.
    TomTurbo said:
    jczero said:
    TomTurbo said:
    jczero said:
    That was me I guess.
    Very cleaver move, if I were you I’d drop further down, say, 450 (not sure if your baseline point is 0 or not) then let the points be taken off by the ultra rare, that’s what I’m doing, hope the plus and minus comes in a p
    That was the plan, just takes some gold to keep off 3rd and 4th while dropping below 500 (from 1k+) at the same time. This will be just a test for this event, which costs about 1,2k gold, but will get me a CF + 500gold in reward, so not even losing anything in the end.
    Lol, I noticed that drastically drop must have cost you something, hey, haven’t you checked my PM to you? Or did I write to someone else yesterday?
  • TomTurboTomTurbo Member Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    jczero said:
    TomTurbo said:
    jczero said:
    TomTurbo said:
    jczero said:
    That was me I guess.
    Lol, I noticed that drastically drop must have cost you something, hey, haven’t you checked my PM to you? Or did I write to someone else yesterday?
    Yea, I started losing 10 races in a go with my 2nd lineup, and then use my main lineup again to beat them back down. Incase I don‘t get to save my main lineup again on all 4 track sets, my 2nd lineup will still be stronger than theirs. This way I have full control of my win/loss ratio by not wasting more gold on servicing cars.

Didn‘t check tbh, I still have some unread messages, sorry.
  • HuacanachaHuacanacha Member Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jczero said:
    Trophy count be damned is what I currently say. Hopefully the new system works out or I am toast. Lol. I’m accumulating at about a thousand a day... a few months to 100k ;) 
    Are you a 2-3 Bugatti guy?
    No. I have one base Bugatti (not any use against SS or Chiron) and XL7. The current events suit my garage though. I will still get crushed in the dailies.
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jczero said:
    HeissRod said:
    jczero said:
    Pretty much what I am trying to do with Ultra Rare Rush.  Winning 1st-2nd, but only going up one trophy level.
    I’m choosing Japanese event over ultra rare for the ceramic, mainly there’s less points involved and more cash :D  
    I'm not winning the Japan event, so....
    HeissRod said:
    jczero said:
    HeissRod said:
    jczero said:
    I'm not winning the Japan event, so....
    You don’t have to, just be ranked in top 50, like me :joy:
    edited March 2018
    jczero said:
    Trophy count be damned is what I currently say. Hopefully the new system works out or I am toast. Lol. I’m accumulating at about a thousand a day... a few months to 100k ;) 
    No. I have one base Bugatti (not any use against SS or Chiron) and XL7. The current events suit my garage though. I will still get crushed in the dailies.
    XL7 is equal to chiron you do realize that, right? Actually even better cuz it’s got all surface tyre but with chirons performance. So in a way you have 2 Bugatti’s :wink:
  • DrizztSalvatoreDrizztSalvatore Member Posts: 271 ✭✭✭

new trophy system points

Rush.. rank 100. only  -10 trophy points

Rain... rank 33. +20 trophy points

anyone else got results to post

• MudQMudQ Member Posts: 101 ✭✭✭
    Rush rank 5 tier 2  +40 trophies
    Rain rank 25 tier 3   +20 trophies
  • TreyWelshTreyWelsh Member Posts: 130 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Rush 1st place 50 Trophy-Pts
    Rain 4th place 40 Trophy-Pts
  • ZotZeZotZe Member Posts: 981 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol,crazy changes....
  • CometDanCometDan Member Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I came second in the Rainmaker and got 250 trophies
  • prexprex Member Posts: 647 ✭✭✭✭
    Wow. Thanks.
    jczero said:
    jczero said
    XL7 is equal to chiron you do realize that, right? Actually even better cuz it’s got all surface tyre but with chirons performance. So in a way you have 2 Bugatti’s :wink:
    Oh I wouldn’t trade my XL7 for a Chiron. But it’s no good on the races where Chiron and SS dominate by vigorous margins (drags, test bowl, 0-150 etc). It doesn’t win fast circuit vs top super cars either. Plus the standard Veyron still loses by > 50 to Chiron and SS... it’s just one more good super car, nothing special  in performance and will lose to 675LT on track and 650 or Huarya etc on drags.
    jczero said:
    jczero said
    Oh I wouldn’t trade my XL7 for a Chiron. But it’s no good on the races where Chiron and SS dominate by vigorous margins (drags, test bowl, 0-150 etc). It doesn’t win fast circuit vs top super cars either. Plus the standard Veyron still loses by > 50 to Chiron and SS... it’s just one more good super car, nothing special  in performance and will lose to 675LT on track and 650 or Huarya etc on drags.
    For a car that only loses to a handful of cars it's already super to me, I wish I had it instead of half of my garage :lol:

edited March 2018
    prex said:
    3 more to go:

Rain

Tier

Ranks

1-2

3-10

11-50

51-200

201-300

Pack

CF

Ceramic

Ceramic

Aluminium

Steel

Cash

Gold

Trophies

+250

+40

+20

Rush

Tier

Ranks

1-2

3-10

11-30

31-60

61-100

Pack

Ceramic

Ceramic

Aluminium

Steel

Plastic

Cash

Gold

Trophies

+50

+40

Edit: Added @CometDan ‘s info.

So far we have the data for a handful of races, keep up the great work and we shall have the full picture before Hutch reveal it to us. But we may need to find out if those 2 days (lotus qualifier) CF prize gives the same amout of trophies as 3 days (raincheck).

edited March 2018
    jczero said:
    Huacanacha said:
    For a car that only loses to a handful of cars it's already super to me, I wish I had it instead of half of my garage :lol:

Oh I agree my problems are first world problems ;)

Its like the 1%ers whining about not having as much money as the 0.1%ers. Lol.
  • bullet_splatterbullet_splatter Member Posts: 651 ✭✭✭✭
    Who wants to guess how much trophies will increase for the Lotus prelim/finals with prize cars?

Im guessing +500 for prelims and +1000 for an event only prize car. 
    edited March 2018
    Who wants to guess how much trophies will increase for the Lotus prelim/finals with prize cars?

I really hope it will be 250 and 500, that’s my limit, besides, it’s a 2 day event the qualifier, unlike the 3 days, and it has same prize (rebranded) as raincheck. 
  • ZotZeZotZe Member Posts: 981 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jczero said:5

I really hope it will be 250 and 500, that’s my limit, besides, it’s a 2 day event the qualifier, unlike the 3 days, and it has same prize (rebranded) as raincheck. 
    I think 500 for qualifier. Because there is also a car given with the carbon and it is only 100 bracket and not 300 !
  • Bucks73Bucks73 Member Posts: 602 ✭✭✭✭
    Lol, I totally smurfer the Daily event yesterday having no idea that I wouldn’t get any trophies

Luckily Jay has mentioned it and now I understand how I got 290 trophies yesterday for the two events when my point score was 600+ combined

I really need to start reading the non wvent related threads!!!
  • Ofirm84Ofirm84 Member Posts: 366 ✭✭✭
    What’s up with this new trophy system?
    I’m at the 5k trophy range while the rest of my competitors are around the 21k trophies.
    Ofirm84 said:
    What’s up with this new trophy system?
    I’m at the 5k trophy range while the rest of my competitors are around the 21k trophies.
    I'm on my way to 3.5K by this weekend if lucky, haven't seen the monsters by over 10K yet, but according to @Hutch_Demorphic for any RQ150 player the supposed trophy count is around 10K, so I guess there isn't much difference between 5-10K in that case. 
    @prex @CometDan did you guys happen to have recorded the prize chart data of the Lotus qualifier and notice any difference between a semi major event with normal CF invloved events?
  • CometDanCometDan Member Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was 250 for winning the qualifier 
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Member Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thought I got 450 for 2nd place but tier1
  • DrizztSalvatoreDrizztSalvatore Member Posts: 271 ✭✭✭
    100 for 3rd...tier 2