Buggattis anonymous

Comments

• RobGripesRobGripes Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @bobdylan, is that all it takes? 

Months of waiting, start a new thread about wishing for a Bugggggati (@tgpd) and then behold, the following day pack opening amd your wish comes true!

Delighted for you, and Hutch if you're listening, I am still yearning for my first Bugatti too. i open like, literally, 1 premium french pack every couple months and still nothing?#@! 

I don't know how to handle these feelings. I am reclusive now. Everytime I even spot a Bugatti in a hand I turn pink and swipe away. I can't even face them, and I can hardly face myself anymore. My morning face in the mirror spells 'no bugatti' each and every day.

I'm grateful for this new group and meeting new buddies. I will see you next week.
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 5,571 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think @bobdylan has started spending.

A LOT.
    bobdylan said:

Day 348 , still no bugatti  starting to lose hope but come across people like this ....

Tomorrow shall buid fire on the beach and hope a bugatti sees me 
    I found this guy's facebook
    edited April 2018
    Paweł is a fat Pole doing a burnout in a *C6* Corvette
    Post edited by TGPD on
    Alrighty! Finally you joined this forum
    Now everyone has 50% less pressure
  • Olli8888Olli8888 Posts: 641 ✭✭✭✭
    I would sell it. People in the „bad“ forum says it dont make fun anymore if you have one its to good! :D
  • CharlieRCharlieR Posts: 498 ✭✭✭✭
    theduck said:
    C6...
    Surprise @#$@#$@# ! This is the best post/forum situation this month for sure!!!!!  @TGPD - how da hell did u found him, there are tonnes of guys with name like that on Facebook

• bobdylanbobdylan Posts: 3,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the McLaren @theduck
    Best way to get a bug I think is just ceramics every time you get 32k ... then it's just time . 
    Brute force
  • AJTheCaveManAJTheCaveMan Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Can I join? I need to share.. 

I'm about to hit RQ150 *gulp*, still with only the ugly @$$ yellow colour Pagani 7.3. And I'm terrified it will ruin my 4 year relationship if 150 does indeed meet my harrowing expectations!

I recently had a (damp?) dream with a smick multiple tablet setup on my computer desk running alt accounts!
    Is this healthy, should I seek help?

I'm glad i found you Guys/Gals..
    AJ

*EDIT: I know you need a Bugatti to join, and I do have one. But its on my secret account on my gfs missing phone. Long story.. But rest assured.

Post edited by AJTheCaveMan on
    Sell all your cars for plastics
    Just waiting for the Holoman to join...
    @theduck you have any clues? He might be your friend
    CharlieR said:
    theduck said:
    C6...
    Surprise @#$@#$@# ! This is the best post/forum situation this month for sure!!!!!  @TGPD - how da hell did u found him, there are tonnes of guys with name like that on Facebook

I found the characters
    ʬ and ł, so it's an easy find
    edited April 2018
    @TGPD: Didn't you already sell all your cars and buy plastics?  :p

I've considered the FB search myself before in one event. But My GF said it was creepy so i reconsidered. Good job on bringing @theduck to the forum mate.
    edited April 2018
    Tbf I spent 77 quid on 800k and bought plastics ! Steels ! And aluminums !  
    Blew it all on maxing up F E and D .... resulting in coming 4th in the common event winning a ceramic and pulling a buggaityiie 

Moral of the story 

Buy plastics 
  • ThephenomsprintThephenomsprint Posts: 467 ✭✭✭
    You lucky .... I'm here still waiting for a Bugatti.... 
    Take a seat brother , take a seat 
    edited April 2018
    bobdylan said:
    Tbf I spent 77 quid on 800k and bought plastics ! Steels ! And aluminums !  
    Blew it all on maxing up F E and D .... resulting in coming 4th in the common event winning a ceramic and pulling a buggaityiie 

Moral of the story 

Buy plastics 
    You couldn't even make that up lol. Thats awesome!
    #TopDrivesBuyPlastics
    Trend it

Hello, from what all the other forumers have seen (and complained), you have a strong garage. Mind showing us off what it is?
  • CometDanCometDan Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭✭✭
    theduck said:
    @TGPD: Didn't you already sell all your cars and buy plastics?  :p

I've considered the FB search myself before in one event. But My GF said it was creepy so i reconsidered. Good job on bringing @theduck to the forum mate.
    So I guess I owe you a all a proper hello. So Hi.  :D:smiley:

On other note, just to give credit where due, it was TomTurbo that brought me on the forum. I was reading for a while, but I am not an outgoing type, so never participated. 
    Hello Pawel,

Nice to meet you at last, I've been up against you many times
    edited April 2018
    Pawel, Welcome. Good sir.
    @theduck
    TGPD said:
    Hello, from what all the other forumers have seen (and complained), you have a strong garage. Mind showing us off what it is?
    Don't let @TGPD talk you into 033ing your full garage . 

There was a airliner went down in the sea because he made it 033 and it hadn't the range anymore 
    talk positive, it had the cornering ability...
    I was just about to make a table of what best tune every car are and I'm now tempted to make it all 033
  • RobGripesRobGripes Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone else coming to the meeting this week?

@SubaruLover04 just started a thread which brought me back to here. 8 months and no Bugatti in sight.

• joel24joel24 Posts: 687 ✭✭✭✭
    Everyone says you get a bugatti when you least expect it. The problem is that I expect myself to get a bugatti every time I open any pack even premium offroad pack!
  • DannyDanny Posts: 614 ✭✭✭✭
    RobGripes said:
    Anyone else coming to the meeting this week?

@SubaruLover04 just started a thread which brought me back to here. 8 months and no Bugatti in sight.

I’ll be there, still struggling with coming to terms with  having no Bugatti. I’ve fell further into a dark hole this week as there’s been events that need a Bugatti to compete this only makes it worse!