General Discussion

Audi RS Q3 Tyres

2»

Comments

  • grandvachegrandvache Member Posts: 1,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Olli8888 said:
    @grandvache but this RSQ3 on the picture has it steering wheel on the left side ;) so its not from hutch’s home market  :p

    and a german license plate
    Look.

    Mate.

    There's only room for one smart **** in this thread and I think we've already established that it's me ok?
  • Olli8888Olli8888 Member Posts: 619 ✭✭✭✭
    Olli8888 said:
    @grandvache but this RSQ3 on the picture has it steering wheel on the left side ;) so its not from hutch’s home market  :p

    and a german license plate
    Look.

    Mate.

    There's only room for one smart **** in this thread and I think we've already established that it's me ok?
    Ha ha ok mate it’s your thread 
  • benbqbenbq Member Posts: 590 ✭✭✭✭
    Wow we boiled down into some minutiae in this thread didn’t we? Wonder how many caterham superlights can slalom on the point of a needle!
  • grandvachegrandvache Member Posts: 1,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    benbq said:
    Wow we boiled down into some minutiae in this thread didn’t we? Wonder how many caterham superlights can slalom on the point of a needle!
    Three
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    benbq said:
    Wow we boiled down into some minutiae in this thread didn’t we? Wonder how many caterham superlights can slalom on the point of a needle!
    Three
    Four in Hutch's home market
  • NumarNumar Member Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had 2 waiting for the turn , was too long so i fed my maclaren...
  • grandvachegrandvache Member Posts: 1,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    vossix said:
    vossix said:
    HeissRod said:
    Crossover - 2 cars start on opposite ends of a track and see who pulls the fastest time.  Same end goal as what we've been doing all along, but intricate courses.


    Good idea.
    A race like race of champions.

    And please Hutch. 
    Give the Audi RS Q3 all surface Tyres in one of the next Updates. It is a SUV and have Performance Tyres. 

    The RS Q3's standard fit tyres are pirelli p-zero's which are absolutely road performance tyres, not all road.  
    Ok.

    And all Cayenne and Macan have all road Tyres in real life?
    They have much more power. And in the game all this cars have all road or all surface.
    Audi SQ5 all surface.
    Porsche Cayenne every Model all surface
    Porsche Macan every model all surface

    The RS Q3 ist the only SUV in the game with Performance Tyres.
    Short answer? Yes, all the Porsche SUVs come as standard fit with what are essentially all surface tyres in hutches home market.  All can be specified with more road bias rubber.  The opposite is true of the RSQ3, standard fit is performance road rubber, it can be ordered with all surface tyres.
  • Olli8888Olli8888 Member Posts: 619 ✭✭✭✭
    vossix said:
    vossix said:
    HeissRod said:
    Crossover - 2 cars start on opposite ends of a track and see who pulls the fastest time.  Same end goal as what we've been doing all along, but intricate courses.


    Good idea.
    A race like race of champions.

    And please Hutch. 
    Give the Audi RS Q3 all surface Tyres in one of the next Updates. It is a SUV and have Performance Tyres. 

    The RS Q3's standard fit tyres are pirelli p-zero's which are absolutely road performance tyres, not all road.  
    Ok.

    And all Cayenne and Macan have all road Tyres in real life?
    They have much more power. And in the game all this cars have all road or all surface.
    Audi SQ5 all surface.
    Porsche Cayenne every Model all surface
    Porsche Macan every model all surface

    The RS Q3 ist the only SUV in the game with Performance Tyres.
    Short answer? Yes, all the Porsche SUVs come as standard fit with what are essentially all surface tyres in hutches home market.  All can be specified with more road bias rubber.  The opposite is true of the RSQ3, standard fit is performance road rubber, it can be ordered with all surface tyres.
    But when I pulled mine, I ordered all surface tyres  :p
Sign In or Register to comment.