Help & Support

Facebook Sync with AppleTV

jbeuerl1jbeuerl1 Member Posts: 1
i began playing on AppleTV and made a lot of progress but now I want to continue on other devices. How can I sync that progress to Facebook / cloud?

Comments

• Hutch_MattHutch_Matt Administrator, Hutch Staff Posts: 294 admin
    Hi jbeuer1.
    Unfortunately Facebook is not on Apple TV yet so we were unable to use that login ID to share progress across devices.  However, it is possible to share progress via game centre.
    All you need to do is make sure that you are logged into the same game centre account on both your TV and your phone/tablet and you should then be able to carry your progress across.
    When you move from one device to another, you should see a save conflict prompt - switch to the cloud save to carry your progress across.
    I hope that helps
  • angelnhiangelnhi Member Posts: 2
    Does it work the other way?  I have a lot of progress on iOS but I don't any on Apple TV.  They are both logged on to the same Apple ID.  Thanks
  • Hutch_MattHutch_Matt Administrator, Hutch Staff Posts: 294 admin
    If you wish to share progress across both of those platforms you will need to log in with the same game centre account on both devices.  If you have already logged in with Facebook on your mobile/tablet then it is a little more complicated.  However it is still possible but you would need to ask customer support to help you with that - which you can do by contacting us via Help & support in the game's settings menu