General Discussion

Smurf appreciation thread, show yours!

Comments

• hillclimberhillclimber Member Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a whale's smurf deck

nice @TomTurbo

• Huskic69Huskic69 Member Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Going to the store, thinking about Top Drives..
    whenever i see haribo i think of that song "haribo macht kinder frog und erwachsene ebenso"
  • genialrapiergenialrapier Member Posts: 111 ✭✭✭
    The new and improved Red Rocket
  • Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 Member Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    New daily and the smurf crew is already out in force! 
  • bullet_splatterbullet_splatter Member Posts: 655 ✭✭✭✭
    New daily and the smurf crew is already out in force! 
    3rd day in a row some has given me a win off the bat, not sure who but damn...how do you lose to 5x 356 speedsters?!? 

• AJTheCaveManAJTheCaveMan Member Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @bullet_splatter; Someone hit a few of us guys the other day. They don't know that you can just load/re load your smurf hand and quit right away, no need to choose an opponent.  

• mikesmikes Member Posts: 3,813 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #SmurfBrag

mikes said:
    #SmurfBrag

where is your metro? 
  • mikesmikes Member Posts: 3,813 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Huskic69 said:
    mikes said:
    #SmurfBrag

where is your metro? 
    It had to still be a bearable hand. Kept others out as well like the Pagani and FQ400
  • SnowyOwlSnowyOwl Member Posts: 237 ✭✭✭
    I used to smurf with this thing
    edited August 2018
    When smurfs fight back!Easy Mehari, you were supposed to take a dive!
    @mikes; Love your #smurfbrag hand. I have a cap saved but forgot to post it.
  • JayJay Member Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Real rainbow.. not great for smurfing though.

@Jay; Very cool on several levels. Thanks for sharing.
  • Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 Member Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My smurf hand must be op to get 5 wins while I was away 🤔

I admit it's not the smurfiest hand I could run but.... 🤔🤔🤔🤔

edited August 2018
    @Destroyer2k11999; Someone gave you all 5 wins? Wow.. What a hater. I think I've started to see a pattern with the names involved.  The smarf crew will give out a hell'ish amount of wins when the perp is verified lol.
    *Edit: You are in range right now, stay put and I'll give you the beat down once my last ticket is ready.
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,720 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Destroyer2k11999; Someone gave you all 5 wins? Wow.. What a hater. I think I've started to see a pattern with the names involved.  The smarf crew will give out a hell'ish amount of wins when the perp is verified lol.
    *Edit: You are in range right now, stay put and I'll give you the beat down once my last ticket is ready.
    I'm guessing Sandro is doing that to push his score negative.  Probably isn't aware that you don't have to select someone before hitting quit.
  • lukec436lukec436 Member Posts: 90 ✭✭✭
    I really appreciate your guy's dedication here! I tried smurfing a few months ago, but it didn't quite stick with me. None the less, I'm gonna give it another go, just have to clear out some slots for great low end cars. The Ami Super will def be part of it
  • tichoblintichoblin Member Posts: 949 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @DeserT why do you feed me wins while smurfing in dailies?
  • DeserTDeserT Member Posts: 502 ✭✭✭✭
    tichoblin said:
    This might happen in the first few tickets as I don’t pay attention, also sometimes I might pick someone I think I’ll win and eventually loses. Can you remind me your IG name, I’ll be more careful next time :-)
    DeserT said:
    tichoblin said:
    This might happen in the first few tickets as I don’t pay attention, also sometimes I might pick someone I think I’ll win and eventually loses. Can you remind me your IG name, I’ll be more careful next time :-)
    You don’t need to lose. You can just quit the race:)
    My IGN is Ed Danilov
    edited August 2018
    cutest deck ever?
  • hillclimberhillclimber Member Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    HeissRod said:
    I'm guessing Sandro is doing that to push his score negative.  Probably isn't aware that you don't have to select someone before hitting quit.
    @HeissRod u are guessing wrong! it happened to me already a couple times in the past, I gave a smurfer a win by accident because I though my smurf deck would crush theirs but didn't in the end. I always felt bad when that happened. I don't know how I would feel if I would have gave @Destroyer2k11999 5 wins but as we all now karma is a dog ready to become puppies. 
    And yes I know about the quit button. 

Blessed by smurf gods
  • SnowyOwlSnowyOwl Member Posts: 237 ✭✭✭
    Show you mean buisness