• bobdylanbobdylan Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some body have a quiet word lol 
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 5,449 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love this.

• hillclimberhillclimber Posts: 2,151 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kakofonn said:
    Huskic69 said:
    Kakofonn said:
    How do you guys do this? I tried using a weak hand, went to 0-15 score, but when I started using my best hand after that, I was still matched against better hands (like better camaros etc)
    They used their best hands too doh
    Then what's the point of smurfing and getting down to the list, if you can start using best hand right away?
    it's about farming the most stars. it's possible to harvest this way over all more than the guy in first. 
  • GilTrucksGilTrucks Posts: 393 ✭✭✭
    Step 1: Smurfing can not be done alone.
    Step 2: Do not leave a weak hand for a strong hand in sequence
    Step 3: Understand that the Daily Event is one of the big spenders (they winner forever) and that the plastic / steel package will feed specific cars for limited tournaments.
    Never do smurfing if you do not have the first step ...
    I do not know what your RQ, but the vast majority here is already in the something and if we know more or less, we already have in the daily event the refuge Smurf, I say that I have played a lot because of this strategy. I hardly get above the 30th place. But I always get a big crop. I hope I can help @Kakofonn
  • mazeoopsmazeoops Posts: 908 ✭✭✭✭
    @hillclimber yellow German army. 

Too shiny
    edited September 2018
    mazeoops said:

Too shiny
    what kind of people order those cars in these colours? 
    Post edited by hillclimber on
  • KakofonnKakofonn Posts: 5
    GilTrucks said:
    Step 3: Understand that the Daily Event is one of the big spenders (they winner forever) and that the plastic / steel package will feed specific cars for limited tournaments.
    I do not know what your RQ, but the vast majority here is already in the something and if we know more or less, we already have in the daily event the refuge Smurf, I say that I have played a lot because of this strategy. I hardly get above the 30th place. But I always get a big crop. I hope I can help @Kakofonn
    Thank you so much, now I get it. I thought that the whole point is to get low in the leader boards so that later on you can easily get 3 stars every time and grab more prizes this way. Didn't think about trophies though, because I still have, well... 0 :dizzy:  Usually I get to higher number and then some "finals" event comes and takes them all. Is there any other way of using trophies except for getting better opponents in races? Will you get better rewards if you have higher trophies count?
    I have RQ144 atm, was playing since spring and enjoying it a lot. Although, still have something to learn it seems :smile:
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    @bobdylan, I find your lack of symmetry disturbing

• HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 5,027 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mazeoops said:

Too shiny
    what kind of people order those cars in these colours? 
    Me!  Me!  Me!
  • kaje73kaje73 Posts: 196 ✭✭✭
    Where have all the smurfers gone???
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kaje73 said:
    Where have all the smurfers gone???
    I think it's because summer is done 
  • RobGripesRobGripes Posts: 2,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kakofonn said:
    GilTrucks said:
    Thank you so much, now I get it. I thought that the whole point is to get low in the leader boards so that later on you can easily get 3 stars every time and grab more prizes this way. Didn't think about trophies though, because I still have, well... 0 :dizzy:  Usually I get to higher number and then some "finals" event comes and takes them all. Is there any other way of using trophies except for getting better opponents in races? Will you get better rewards if you have higher trophies count?
    I have RQ144 atm, was playing since spring and enjoying it a lot. Although, still have something to learn it seems :smile:

You are correct Kakofonn. The whole point is to get through as many prizeboards as possible, increasing your earnings of cash, cars and gold.

Giltrucks was just explaining that you cannot smurf by yourself. at least 4 or 5 players need to do it to make it effective, you are trading 3 star wins with each other.

The more tickets you can do and get 3 star wins the more  you earn. As only one player can win a ceramic from the daily this is the best way to earn more and buy a cash ceramic in the game, increasing your chances of pulling good cars.
  • AJTheCaveManAJTheCaveMan Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mikes said:
    So beautiful. 
    Lol, thanks mate. I thought the same thing when I saw your hand and just came on here to post it. You beat me to it!
  • samagoichisamagoichi Posts: 851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are 100% sure that 13640 is doing it. Maybe or certainly there's others. 
    Very annoying @binner. I accrued 6 wins before I got around to play my hand too. Just gave you a set of losses mate. 
  • binnerbinner Posts: 582 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very annoying @binner. I accrued 6 wins before I got around to play my hand too. Just gave you a set of losses mate. 
    Thanks! Whenever I start clearing prize boards I always try feed forumers losses too. Helps a bit atleast 
  • Nacho101Nacho101 Posts: 476 ✭✭✭✭
    GilTrucks said:

I'm not sure what you mean by this second step... can you explain some more for a dummy like me thx
    binner said:
    Thanks! Whenever I start clearing prize boards I always try feed forumers losses too. Helps a bit atleast 
    Binner knows how to smurf! Thanks for the cooperation in particular over the last weeks, that was super efficient.
  • binnerbinner Posts: 582 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty happy with my smarfing for the daily yesterday, came back from smarfing at the start to win the daily for the first time in a long time
    edited September 2018
    Nacho101 said:
    GilTrucks said:

I'm not sure what you mean by this second step... can you explain some more for a dummy like me thx

Sure, I'll explain.
    Use one hand to lose ever. Then choose a hand a little better, with cars slightly higher than the guys around them. So they can improve your hand a little and beat you. So everyone is increasing their power. Everyone can win and lose, and reap many prize cards ...
    This is a team effort, which everyone wants to lose with their ghost hand and win when they are playing online. Try not to lose when you are online, if it is not to win from the competitors around you, quit the race before choosing your opponent.
    It is not difficult and the harvest can be really great.

GilTrucks said:

Sure, I'll explain.
    Use one hand to lose ever. Then choose a hand a little better, with cars slightly higher than the guys around them. So they can improve your hand a little and beat you. So everyone is increasing their power. Everyone can win and lose, and reap many prize cards ...
    This is a team effort, which everyone wants to lose with their ghost hand and win when they are playing online. Try not to lose when you are online, if it is not to win from the competitors around you, quit the race before choosing your opponent.

Thanks for the explanation @GilTrucks, makes sense. At the moment I place a very week hand for first five tickets (by exiting out each time) then I use the following sequence:

hand 1, 2, and 4

hand 3, and 5 (quit out)

Or perhaps I should just be using first hand for first 4, then leave last hand for #5 as ghost... 
    Usually I play the first 7 games with a losing hand.
    Almost always 5 RQ3 or F class cars not prepared. From this moment.
    I am very weak hands, (Civic 1500, Ford Cortina, Ford Fiesta (RQ3), Gordini R8) .. After an unusual Hand Mazda, hand with Ford Focus, etc .... I really do several hand during the event ... Very cool, I can give victory to my cars that I never use. :)
    Nacho101 said:
    GilTrucks said:

Sure, I'll explain.

Thanks for the explanation @GilTrucks, makes sense. At the moment I place a very week hand for first five tickets (by exiting out each time) then I use the following sequence:

hand 1, 2, and 4

hand 3, and 5 (quit out)

Or perhaps I should just be using first hand for first 4, then leave last hand for #5 as ghost... 
    Usually I play the first 7 games with a losing hand.
    Almost always 5 RQ3 or F class cars not prepared. From this moment.
    I am very weak hands, (Civic 1500, Ford Cortina, Ford Fiesta (RQ3), Gordini R8) .. After an unusual Hand Mazda, hand with Ford Focus, etc .... I really do several hand during the event ... Very cool, I can give victory to my cars that I never use. :)
    @Nacho101; Sans german events, I use this as my daily scoring hand 90% of the time:Swapping a few out for wet & offroad events, obviously. Monte has to be in there for 0-150 against tough smurf hands, but it's still very beatable overall. Other 10%(ish) being the last few hours of the event. 

I insta-quit my first 5(+) with my smurf hand (unless I can artsmarf against good hands), then play 4 wins, load and insta-quit my smurf on the 5th. 3-2 is more generous, I'll do something similar if it's not very active, or the surrounding scoring sets are up. 
    @AJTheCaveMan thanks for the tips... good to know various tactics of players. I’ma smurfing away!
  • jigajiga Posts: 396 ✭✭✭✭
    GilTrucks said:
    Nacho101 said:
    GilTrucks said:

Sure, I'll explain.

the zen of smurfing right here.  
  • jigajiga Posts: 396 ✭✭✭✭
    Nacho101 said:
    GilTrucks said:

Sure, I'll explain.

hand 1, 2, and 4

hand 3, and 5 (quit out)

my advice:  honda beats do not a smurf hand make.