Smurf appreciation thread, show yours!

Comments

• HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 5,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jiga said:
    Nacho101 said:
    GilTrucks said:

Sure, I'll explain.
    Use one hand to lose ever. Then choose a hand a little better, with cars slightly higher than the guys around them. So they can improve your hand a little and beat you. So everyone is increasing their power. Everyone can win and lose, and reap many prize cards ...
    This is a team effort, which everyone wants to lose with their ghost hand and win when they are playing online. Try not to lose when you are online, if it is not to win from the competitors around you, quit the race before choosing your opponent.
    It is not difficult and the harvest can be really great.

Thanks for the explanation @GilTrucks, makes sense. At the moment I place a very week hand for first five tickets (by exiting out each time) then I use the following sequence:

hand 1, 2, and 4

hand 3, and 5 (quit out)

Or perhaps I should just be using first hand for first 4, then leave last hand for #5 as ghost... 
    my advice:  honda beats do not a smurf hand make.   
    Depends on where you put them.
  • jigajiga Posts: 402 ✭✭✭✭
    maybe.  but quitting, you don't know where they will end up.  if i see Beats in a smurf hand i pass over it and find something that won't trip me up.
  • RobGripesRobGripes Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Tip #1

If it is an on-road event (you can tell from the ceramic deal on offer) then filter the off-road cars and sort by slowest 0-60. that is the surest way of putting out you worst hand.

Conversely if you see the 4x4 ceramic offer then filter by perf tyres and then slowest. 

Tip #2

Putting the absolute slowest car in race 1 is a giant banner saying 'come and race me, you'll win!'

Tip #3

Putting out a pretty, symmetrical smurf hand out might get your screenshot onto this thread... I'm trying very hard for this 3rd thing...
    Post edited by RobGripes on
  • bobdylanbobdylan Posts: 3,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    looooooovely
  • Huskic69Huskic69 Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah peter ❤
  • samagoichisamagoichi Posts: 851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah....

• GilTrucksGilTrucks Posts: 393 ✭✭✭
    Yeah....

Oh my god! Nooo...
    Yeah....

Try that with my 2cvs hehahahah

Noob
  • binnerbinner Posts: 584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huskic69 said:
    Yeah....

Noob
    The guy who posted that is ig name “Phil morel”. He’s definietly a smarfing noob but he’s in a lot of my events and usually always places high. He seems to be a fairly big spender, I’m surprised he doesn’t realize how ghost hands work 😒
    binner said:
    Huskic69 said:
    Yeah....

Noob
    The guy who posted that is ig name “Phil morel”. He’s definietly a smarfing noob but he’s in a lot of my events and usually always places high. He seems to be a fairly big spender, I’m surprised he doesn’t realize how ghost hands work 😒
    now i know to who to feed wins
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TGPD said:

You. I'm watching.
    Haha I was wondering whether this would show up. Thought the pastel colours went well together.
    O__VER said:
    TGPD said:

You. I'm watching.
    Haha I was wondering whether this would show up. Thought the pastel colours went well together.
    should have gotten 3 yellow rares instead of the beats
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 5,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should be apt considering current Daily event

A "Soccer Mum" smurf

• RobGripesRobGripes Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it a smurf though, if it is off road daily day?
    RobGripes said:
    Is it a smurf though, if it is off road daily day?
    On other days, yes
  • jigajiga Posts: 402 ✭✭✭✭
    impressive double colour coded smurf @floop200.  tag team?
    im building a second account to smurf with mine, yeah i have no life
  • lukec436lukec436 Posts: 95 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Not sure if this counts as a smurf hand, buuuuuuuuuuuuut it does happen to fit in nicely with the event
    Has this ever been done before? The first 5 cars you get when you start the game.
    beginner, must be
    @Jay saw your rainbow smurf hand, gotta appreciate it!

TGPD said:
    @Jay saw your rainbow smurf hand, gotta appreciate it!

Classic smurf right there. I instantly know it's him everyday just from a glance.
  • genialrapiergenialrapier Posts: 111 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018

This guy gave me 4 wins smh.
    Edit: Joshua Thomas gave me 5 wins again today.
    Post edited by genialrapier on
    I haven't had good reception until I just got home.. I was getting pretty hardcore anxiety not being able to smarf! Still managed to throw up a smurf hand for you guys most days though.*I've been holding onto this one from @bullet_splatter. Pretty legit.
    I have smurfed some events with him
  • ShadowFTLShadowFTL Posts: 104 ✭✭
    TreyWelsh said:
    lukec436 said:
    I did smurfing a bit back in the day with a full hand of classic porsches, but I don't see any reasons for doing it nowadays. Could you guys fill me in on your reasons for doing it?
    Easy three star wins for farming gold and cash ;)
    I read topic a bit. So idea of smurfing - fast loosing points at start, and then taking 3 star from bottom players?
    I see someone has bought those 15x Nissan carbon fibers
    Lol I feel like those packs were designed to give out R34s more than R32s and R33s. They're harder to upgrade and very very minimally better (and only when fully upgraded).

But you feel like you've had incredible luck because you got an Epic instead of an Ultra Rare. I got three R34s over the course of the tri-series and no R32s or R33s.