Comments

• Huskic69Huskic69 Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭✭✭
    binner said:
    Huskic69 said:
    binner said:
    Seriously **** this guy 😡😤
    what do you use for your smurfing hand
    5 2CV’s
    how in the world is someone able to feed wins to that hand?????????????
  • AJTheCaveManAJTheCaveMan Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Huskic69; Choose opponent first, then quit out. 
    Who keeps feeding me wins in this damn german dailies, can we just stop them
    @Huskic69; post some screens here of who is in there with ya. Might be some known trolls in there.. I only say troll because i see several people on the IG posting that they troll farmers for fun by handing them wins...

off the top of my head I remember one guy, "Cooper miller" (IG) was very gung ho about it.
    Just joined a good smurf bracked in the Prelims if anyone wants to join? Ill make the money for upgrades in the first half, then start moving up mid way though.
  • Parimal_2000Parimal_2000 Posts: 886 ✭✭✭✭
    @jiga I see you in the daily's everyday. Let's team up and start smurfing.
  • jigajiga Posts: 409 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Parimal_2000  i'm all for smurfing.  and for looking after the smurfer who looks after me.  i usually go in early with my best smurf and then see how many 3* i can get with rq 3,4, and 5 hand.  have grabbed plenty off you.  not sure what team smurfing would look like.  i know the best times for me is when there are a swag of hard out smurfers toiling away.  will certainly cooperate best i can.  i'm a bit irregular in times i get to play though so might not be entirely reliable.

my best hand in the daily is normally good enough to come last every time anyway so i'm usually good for giving up some easys at the end.  i'm playing my all rear-end hand atm, my way of expressing displeasure at not being able to get any wins.  all good with you though, i'm happy for you to take as many from me while you can.  i would, and try to stay in the 10 for that little extra gold.  i have enough good days the odd bleak (German) one doesn't bother me.
    Post edited by jiga on
    Jeez bros @HeissRod..  I've had my 2-3 majority smurf hands up twice in a row now bros @NinjaDesignz. Come at me bros! I hate to public smurf shame by name.. but Jeeeeez bros. @samagoichi has a bloody massive garage to feed here bros. jeez... bros.
    And I'm not gonna put up with discrimination against TD #'s ANY LONGER. We are people too! Blue people!
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 6,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't done anything different except put up a hand of weak RQ3 cars as opposed to random Commons.  Don't know why it's been so enticing lately?
    Lol. You are just loveable @HeissRod!
    I liked this one from @samagoichi

• NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the ideal way to smurf. TD13640 may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like 
    Update: My guilt trip seemed to work perfectly.
  • Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitely not a smurf hand, but when you can rock an event with beautiful symmetry. That's a win in my book 
  • mazeoopsmazeoops Posts: 943 ✭✭✭✭
    Definitely not a smurf hand, but when you can rock an event with beautiful symmetry. That's a win in my book 
    When did you get the prize car?
  • Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mazeoops said:
    When did you get the prize car?
    Back in November last year
    That just screams "feed me wins"
  • greddygreddy Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Maybe i will hide one a little bit upgraded next time 😂
    greddy said:
    Maybe i will hide one a little bit upgraded next time 😂
    ARE YOU KIDDING ME THAT IM SMURFING WITH YOU 2
    Can we report players in the game and get them banned because this is ridiculous? He's admitted to people he's trolling all of us on purpose and he's given me 8 wins

@NinjaDesignz; That's the Cooper Miller (cannonball) guy that responded to your IG smurf thread saying he trolls all farmers by giving them wins? Some people just have nothing better to do.

The good community here will remember that name and ruin his farming potential by giving him those wins back. 
    @NinjaDesignz; That's the Cooper Miller (cannonball) guy that responded to your IG smurf thread saying he trolls all farmers by giving them wins? Some people just have nothing better to do.

The good community here will remember that name and ruin his farming potential by giving him those wins back. 
    I don't think he wants to smurf. He just wants to troll others. That's when he is happy
    @NinjaDesignz; Oh, he is farming for sure.. Just trying to mess with others at the same time. He probably should have kept it to himself. Other farmers will just knock him up now so he can't do much of anything..

@Chris1775; I like your blue hand!
  • Chris1775Chris1775 Posts: 328 ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you 😊 ❤️ @AJTheCaveMan
    That Cooper Miller guy feeds me wins every time I’m in the same bracket as him..... @NinjaDesignz
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,065 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lovin this RX7 smurf

• ljhcjpljhcjp Posts: 417 ✭✭✭
    Meine deutsche Smurfing Hand ist Smart, ja?

ljhcjp said:
    Meine deutsche Smurfing Hand ist Smart, ja?

ja es ist smart, doppelkupplungsbetriebe salami kaputt
  • hillclimberhillclimber Posts: 2,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    my legendary german smurf deck

has nobody seen so far anybody with 5 Porsche trophy cars?