Smurf appreciation thread, show yours!

1171820222325

Comments

  • Huskic69Huskic69 Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭✭✭

    163k in a day, could have been more if I actually smurfed the l word event
  • mikesmikes Posts: 3,986 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huskic69 said:
    since when you guys smurfing?
    for me it is since the gt1 road car qualifiers 
    After i entered the original BMW M3 GTS event. I had over 6000 trophies and was in a pool of 13 or so people. I ended up like 3-300 with negative 1000 trophies. Someone mentioned on here after the event that life was easier under 2000 trophies. I then learned about smurfing dailies and keeping my trophy count down.
  • mikesmikes Posts: 3,986 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mikes said:
    Huskic69 said:
    since when you guys smurfing?
    for me it is since the gt1 road car qualifiers 
    After i entered the original BMW M3 GTS event. I had over 6000 trophies and was in a pool of 13 or so people. I ended up like 3-300 with negative 1000 trophies. Someone mentioned on here after the event that life was easier under 2000 trophies. I then learned about smurfing dailies and keeping my trophy count down.
    This was also way back in the day when RQ limits didn’t exist for an event so everyone only kept the best of the best in each tier. 
  • mikesmikes Posts: 3,986 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Mis1980Mis1980 Posts: 105 ✭✭✭
    Huskic69 said:

    163k in a day, could have been more if I actually smurfed the l word event
    I finished my 5 2CV hand.  Now for those RQ3 Porsches.
  • Huskic69Huskic69 Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I swear that i havent been in a worse smurfing bracket ever, everyone uses their best hand since the beinning and now im just left punishing them by feeding wins
  • justjukiejustjukie Posts: 116 ✭✭✭
    I have a question about smurfing from someone who is just finding out about it and trying to get better. How does the game decide which hand will be the hand you play in the event?

    Just the last hand have you have loaded for that event? 
    Last you used across any event (assuming it can be used)?

    Do you have to actually play the hand or can you quit out before selecting anyone for it to count?
  • jigajiga Posts: 402 ✭✭✭✭

    here's a trap for smurfers young and old
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jiga said:

    here's a trap for smurfers young and old

  • mikesmikes Posts: 3,986 ✭✭✭✭✭

    .....



    Damnmit! I should have the Sedan De Ville running on the Rues De Ville.
  • AnzatoroAnzatoro Posts: 264 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Hello guys and whole community here.

    I am new to the game, its not been more than 10 days I started playing.
    However i have read too much for everything, including smurfing/smarfing.

    I know they nerfed trophy manipulation lately and they said that there is a safety for each 500 trophies.

    I was at 300 two days ago and i finished a daily event with approx -600 points, but i did not lose any trophies.
    Can someone explain please why, and what do i have to do to keep myself from raising? I already have 550 now, but i would like to never get past 1000.

    Thank you again so much in advance and hope to find you in events!


    Post edited by Anzatoro on
  • baestbaest Posts: 498 ✭✭✭✭
    Anzatoro said:
    Hello guys and whole community here.

    I am new to the game, its not been more than 10 days I started playing.
    However i have read too much for everything, including smurfing/smarfing.

    I know they nerfed trophy manipulation lately and they said that there is a safety for each 500 trophies.

    I was at 300 two days ago and i finished a daily event with approx -600 points, but i did not lose any trophies.
    Can someone explain please why, and what do i have to do to keep myself from raising? I already have 550 now, but i would like to never get past 1000.

    Thank you again so much in advance and hope to find you in events!


    It will be impossible to avoid going over 1k trophies in the long run. Also, only daily winner gets trophy additions.
  • Huskic69Huskic69 Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018

    You know that its a good smurfing bracket if you have @Ozzman, both Peters, @Dabigp and @greddy with you
  • AnzatoroAnzatoro Posts: 264 ✭✭✭
    baest said:
    Anzatoro said:
    Hello guys and whole community here.

    I am new to the game, its not been more than 10 days I started playing.
    However i have read too much for everything, including smurfing/smarfing.

    I know they nerfed trophy manipulation lately and they said that there is a safety for each 500 trophies.

    I was at 300 two days ago and i finished a daily event with approx -600 points, but i did not lose any trophies.
    Can someone explain please why, and what do i have to do to keep myself from raising? I already have 550 now, but i would like to never get past 1000.

    Thank you again so much in advance and hope to find you in events!


    It will be impossible to avoid going over 1k trophies in the long run. Also, only daily winner gets trophy additions.

    So is it possbile to lose trophies or not? And if it is, how? I dont seem to be able to lose trophies no matter how minus points i have in the end of the event.

    Huskic69 said:
    You know that its a good smurfing bracket if you have @Ozzman, both Peters, @Dabigp and @greddy with you
    Do you smurf for some events so you get you trophy count at a balance?


  • greddygreddy Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its not about trophys.. Atleast for me is not.. Its about getting as much prize boards as possible
  • mikesmikes Posts: 3,986 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My “Generations: Monte Carlo” smarf. Okay, one is called the Lumina Z34, but it really should have been called the Monte Carlo since it filled the same large coupe slot in the Chevy lineup. 


  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Big thanks to 42809 for allowing me to clear 9 boards in the monster mash event. Time to start moving up!


  • Huskic69Huskic69 Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Anzatoro i smurf every event because i wanna gather as much fuse material as I ca
  • Nacho101Nacho101 Posts: 476 ✭✭✭✭
    Anzatoro said:
    baest said:
    Anzatoro said:
    Hello guys and whole community here.

    I am new to the game, its not been more than 10 days I started playing.
    However i have read too much for everything, including smurfing/smarfing.

    I know they nerfed trophy manipulation lately and they said that there is a safety for each 500 trophies.

    I was at 300 two days ago and i finished a daily event with approx -600 points, but i did not lose any trophies.
    Can someone explain please why, and what do i have to do to keep myself from raising? I already have 550 now, but i would like to never get past 1000.

    Thank you again so much in advance and hope to find you in events!


    It will be impossible to avoid going over 1k trophies in the long run. Also, only daily winner gets trophy additions.

    So is it possbile to lose trophies or not? And if it is, how? I dont seem to be able to lose trophies no matter how minus points i have in the end of the event.

    Huskic69 said:
    You know that its a good smurfing bracket if you have @Ozzman, both Peters, @Dabigp and @greddy with you
    Do you smurf for some events so you get you trophy count at a balance?


    I think you can loose trophy points in some major events like prize car events, but why would you want to do that? In short if you want to do well, there is no way to avoid accumulating trophies that I know of.

    Smurfing has nothing to do with your trophy count. Its only about getting as much cash as you can to then buy ceramic packs.
  • S3XYS3XY Posts: 332 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Love that Renault. I want one lol.

    I swear that's my profile picture
  • S3XYS3XY Posts: 332 ✭✭✭✭

    I cannot tell if this is a smurfing hand or not!
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 977 ✭✭✭✭✭
    S3XY said:

    I cannot tell if this is a smurfing hand or not!
    Thats the "Leave me alone" smurf ;-)
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's close to my smurf hand. Just need 2 more carols.

Sign In or Register to comment.