Skip to content

UK residents only!: Free McDonald's food, react fast!

dunowedunowe Posts: 469 ✭✭✭
A few week back we went on al family holiday to the UK (Canterbury to be exact).
Amongst other things :-) we ate at a McDonalds and won some free food vouchers.
Because the vouchers are only valid in the UK, i'll give them away to the first etablished (more then 100 posts) forumer to react on this post.
(i guess regular UK McDonalds visitors will know what i mean.)
Because this is a UK based game, i guess some one on the forum will be able to profit from these vouchers.

What's up for graps: 
-6chicken nuggets or McChicken Sandwich
-Mcflurry or Cheeseburger
Only valid until 15/05/2018, so don't react if you won't be using them
 (i do not know if you can use the vouchers together or have to use them seperately)

First one gets them, if the first only want 1 or 2 vouchers, then the next can have the rest!.

I also have some McDonalds monopoly piece vouchers... I really don't know if some one can use that??

Comments

• grandvachegrandvache Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did someone say free food?
  • DomesticMDomesticM Posts: 400 ✭✭✭
    dunowe said:
    A few week back we went on al family holiday to the UK (Canterbury to be exact).
    Because the vouchers are only valid in the UK, i'll give them away to the first etablished (more then 100 posts) forumer to react on this post.
    Because this is a UK based game, i guess some one on the forum will be able to profit from these vouchers.

What's up for graps: 
     (i do not know if you can use the vouchers together or have to use them seperately)

First one gets them, if the first only want 1 or 2 vouchers, then the next can have the rest!.

I also have some McDonalds monopoly piece vouchers... I really don't know if some one can use that??
    Canterbury is about 20 mins from my house - it’s a small world!
  • TomTurboTomTurbo Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    But...but...McDonalds isn‘t considered food?
  • dunowedunowe Posts: 469 ✭✭✭
    DomesticM said:
    dunowe said:

What's up for graps: 

So at 1 time i will have been even closer to your home: on the road from dover to canterbury or from canterbury to leeds castle 😀
  • DomesticMDomesticM Posts: 400 ✭✭✭
    dunowe said:
    DomesticM said:
    dunowe said:

What's up for graps: 

So at 1 time i will have been even closer to your home: on the road from dover to canterbury or from canterbury to leeds castle 😀
    Indeed you were. Saturday I was at Dover so we might of even crosses paths.
  • flight4590flight4590 Posts: 550 ✭✭✭
    This thread prooves just why I love this community..
  • RysioRysio Posts: 392 ✭✭✭
    dunowe said:

What's up for graps: 

Do you deliver?Tunbridge wells pls
    @Rysio i would just make a picture of the vouchers, thats all
    No takers?
  • RysioRysio Posts: 392 ✭✭✭
    Not for me mate.I eat Mcdonalds twice a year ;)
  • grandvachegrandvache Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dunowe said:
    @Rysio i would just make a picture of the vouchers, thats all
    Dunno if pictures will be ok tbh, but I'll take them.  Free food is free food
    Allright, i ll pm you with the codes. the picture is just for “proof”
    (I always thought you were French, with that nickname), excusez-moi.
    Sent, enjoy!