Pagani Finals [EVENTS]

Comments

• DannyDanny Posts: 624 ✭✭✭✭
    Sherby90 said:
    Danny said:
    Just got back from work and thinking of joining So will probably end up on your bracket. What’s top 8 look like?
    Most people in top 10 have at least a Pagani but relative weak Alfas, top 2 has 2 of them with strong Aflas. I'm holding #4 for now with 3 4C, Lancia delta evo II, and Giulia Veloce. How's your hand?
    Nothing special at all. Yellow Lancia, 037, 2x 147gtas and gt. worst hand yet for a finals. Ah well looks like I’ll have to jump in at some point
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 5,906 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bugatti said:
    So appreciative, but now terrified....scared and alone without my guardian angel
    Yeah, i am so sorry guys... I am not one to start something and not finish it.  But i have huge respect for this game and hutch, so i had to back off for fair game purposes. My apologies..
    It's nothing to apologize for.  Do not feel bad.
  • dunowedunowe Posts: 469 ✭✭✭
    @Danny
    a 5-0 record brings you to place 21 currently
  • mikesmikes Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dunowe said:
    @Danny
    My bracket has five people at 5-0. If they went on a run to about 20-0, they'd be getting a Pagani. I'm keeping an eye on it.
    dunowe said:
    @Danny

Yep just joined. I’ll see how far my hand takes me.
  • AJTheCaveManAJTheCaveMan Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Bugatti; It was worth a try mate. Definitely a memorable experience! I just feel bad because you spent all that gold.. Make sure you get yourself back in the top 8 before the end! I'm more than happy to finish with a carbon. Thanks again man.
    @Danny 6-0, not bad
  • BugattiBugatti Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    @Bugatti; It was worth a try mate. Definitely a memorable experience! I just feel bad because you spent all that gold.. Make sure you get yourself back in the top 8 before the end! I'm more than happy to finish with a carbon. Thanks again man.
    No worries, i would have worked my way back up earlier but i would have destroyed the bottom ladders again and defeat the purpose of the lower players moving up, so hutch agreed to give me the vehicle in order for the lower players to be able to .move up, as far as gold goes, i got reimbursed for some of it, so all in all, i am.happy..

The berlin, i mean Bugatti wall had to be knocked down.  :p  
  • GrossbucketsGrossbuckets Posts: 447 ✭✭✭
    Nothing but respect for the effort.  And shattered dreams for being sent back to reality ;)
    Hey guys, My hand is really weak.  Should I attempt to play some, or just let myself fall a little slower at the hands of others?
  • GsearchGsearch Posts: 2,494 admin
    @Grossbuckets you could always help me out.
    Gsearch said:
    Sure!  How? 
    Hey guys, My hand is really weak.  Should I attempt to play some, or just let myself fall a little slower at the hands of others?
    I would say unless you think your hand is a top 8 hand, i wouldn't race, you would probably just get a worse spot
  • GilTrucksGilTrucks Posts: 402 ✭✭✭
    It's a strange situation. Well, I agree with them, but this is making me bad. I can not enter because other forums are around and the competitors have a stronger hand. Thank you Bugatti for everything.
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 5,906 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gsearch said:
    Agreed.  You would have to fall ~300pts to lose the 2nd tier, which is unlikely at this point.  While you're still within reach of the bottom of the top 8, you could pump some wins into them to try and keep your forum mates alive.  It's up to you, though.
    btw, you can not beat anyone above you.  They are all to strong.

HeissRod said:
    Gsearch said:
    Agreed.  You would have to fall ~300pts to lose the 2nd tier, which is unlikely at this point.  While you're still within reach of the bottom of the top 8, you could pump some wins into them to try and keep your forum mates alive.  It's up to you, though.
    I don’t mind losing a few if it will help, I’ll monitor my spot and see what I can do.  I know the eight from last night (aka bugatti blessing), any others.....give me a shout with ur username?
  • ZotZeZotZe Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @XA2 i See you falling more and more back. If you Plan to start pushing in the top8 give me a shout. I save actual 5 Tickets so that i might push you up if you are in my range... And if i have enough points left then
  • AJTheCaveManAJTheCaveMan Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    I cant quite get within your range @Gsearch without beating up another forum guy.. But if you do drop down another spot ill be feeding you as much as possible. I really hope you stay up there though!

New mission. Save Gsearch!
    I cant quite get within your range @Gsearch without beating up another forum guy.. But if you do drop down another spot ill be feeding you as much as possible. I really hope you stay up there though!

New mission. Save Gsearch!
    I love that mission! I am grateful of any help..    (however, I still retain the right to moderate posts with cursing or bashing or against the TOS)
    dunowe said:
    @Danny 6-0, not bad
    Thanks! I can get to around 12th but then that’s my limit I can’t beat any hands up there
    I need @Grossbuckets help or I am dead.
  • SubaruLover04SubaruLover04 Posts: 427 ✭✭✭✭
    @mikes if you have any tickets could you please attack Cody gordan? He's knocking me down and I only have 100 gold for tickets
    Indeed: me too, i can get to around 10-12th position and 2 or so minutes later i am 20thish again.
    well, a CF and a B class (to feed to 1 of my good A cars) is not bad either!
  • ZotZeZotZe Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gsearch said:
    Ironic.... hutch intervention kills the place of its Forum mod 
    Gsearch said:
    Driverhall correct?
    Thanks for the kind words you guys! I appreciate that, sucks so bad to sit back and watch the demolition happen. Good news is i got screenshots of players that complained oops i mean moved up into top spots, we will meet again.  I might not be able to help everyone now, but doesn't mean i can't destroy in future events  :p
    They shut @bugatti down but a bunch of new names are in here over 1000 pnts, I’m sure they doing a similar thing?
    Ya, @Grossbuckets   That would be me.  You are a rockstar for helping.
    They shut @bugatti down but a bunch of new names are in here over 1000 pnts, I’m sure they doing a similar thing?
    Nah, these players are out for themselves, bugatti style doesn't exist among players