Pagani Finals [EVENTS]

Comments

• AJTheCaveManAJTheCaveMan Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gsearch said:
    7th for me.  God a n X5 BMW M50d for my troubles...  Thanks guys.
    You already sold the Pagani? Jeez bro... lol
  • prexprex Posts: 647 ✭✭✭✭
    Couldn’t play last two minutes too. Now, after a restart, the game isn’t working properly. European Server.
  • DabigpDabigp Posts: 667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Server also crashed here, havent even received the awards for all 3 events!!!
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Couldn’t make a push last minute as I was occupied at work. Think I’m gonna hold off on spending for a while. Got a nice BMW M4 from my tier 2 CF though. Not like it’ll compete with my two M3 GTSs however
  • VespuskeVespuske Posts: 34
    I got the prize money after I was selling cars, but I havent opened the pack yet.
  • GsearchGsearch Posts: 2,494 admin
    I get that there was a server problem and people are mad, I get it and I am sorry that it happened to those that were effected,  but please keep the language clean.
    On the plus side I got 600 gold, so I definitely ended in tier 1 :p
  • Huskic69Huskic69 Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gsearch said:
    I get that there was a server problem and people are mad, I get it and I am sorry that it happened to those that were effected,  but please keep the language clean.
    aint gonna keep anything clean man, im fed up with this 
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,615 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Gsearch   you know, some players pay $$ for this game and for win some great cars.. and they are very angry... if i pay too, i will be mad for this thing.. it isn't a beta..
  • ObsoleteDeletionObsoleteDeletion Posts: 14
    Was busy all Day and when I finally got the time to join the servers crash -_-
    That seems fair...
  • LarspyffLarspyff Posts: 275 ✭✭✭
    Huskic69 said:
    Gsearch said:
    aint gonna keep anything clean man, im fed up with this 
    Feel you so hard, never had a single complaint, but I’ve never experienced something like this to get ****** over, think it’s better to close this app for a minute or 10
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 5,906 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DomesticM said:
    Why would you do that in the last minute of a huge event??
    You make it sound as if it was done on purpose?
  • TNThomasTNThomas Posts: 606 ✭✭✭✭
    I think I missed out on a CF pack now and the Lancia prize car... Thanks!

• GsearchGsearch Posts: 2,494 admin
    Got no problem with anyone being mad, people. I would be too.  I am sure Hutch will sort it out.  I just asked that the language on the forum be kept in check.
  • hillclimberhillclimber Posts: 2,214 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Narcisse said:

Awesome ... Last 2-3 minutes od gameplay ... I Was 7th when turned off and yeah ... Cus of it I bet I lose chance for Pagani ...
    I'm sorry, I know its not top priority now, but once thing calmed down, will you tell me how you made it on 7. with that deck? mine was a little better and i was fighting to stay in top 40.  :o
  • AJTheCaveManAJTheCaveMan Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Gsearch will have a busy day with that mod button. 

I'm gutted for all the EU guys that got messed up. Hopefully the devs Wil make it right for you all.
  • prexprex Posts: 647 ✭✭✭✭
    It’s crazy what some tier 1 people's hands look like. It’s a shame it’s so much about beeing in an easy league.
    mauro07 said:
    @Gsearch   you know, some players pay $$ for this game and for win some great cars.. and they are very angry... if i pay too, i will be mad for this thing.. it isn't a beta..
    i would also say something about that, but im most likely gonna get jailed so its better i keep quiet
  • DomesticMDomesticM Posts: 395 ✭✭✭
    Gsearch said:
    Got no problem with anyone being mad, people. I would be too.  I am sure Hutch will sort it out.  I just asked that the language on the forum be kept in check.
    Sorry, I’m just really annoyed. I’ll keep my language down  :smile:
    edited May 2018
    If the Euro server went down, wouldn't it have affected all players in that bracket, effective ruining them all?  All players in a bracket play off the same server, correct?
    CAN I GET MY REWARDS NOW PLEASE???
    HeissRod said:
    If the Euro server went down, wouldn't it have affected all players in that bracket, effective ruining them all?  All players in a bracket play off the same server, correct?
    My friend was able to join and we joined exactly the same time, so no!
  • iron_styleiron_style Posts: 184 ✭✭✭
    I dont know in what position i had finished, anyone have a picture of the prices for see it? Looking the price car i can know it 
    HeissRod said:
    Were you in the same bracket?
    My Carbon fiber + Pagani were in held cars for me
  • hillclimberhillclimber Posts: 2,214 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dropped out  :'(

• TNThomasTNThomas Posts: 606 ✭✭✭✭
    I hope I will get a compensation for this......
  • TopDivesTopDives Posts: 662 ✭✭✭✭
    @Gsearch will have a busy day with that mod button. 

I'm gutted for all the EU guys that got messed up. Hopefully the devs Wil make it right for you all.
    I am so gutted right now guys. Really ... no, really. I can't even ... no words left.
    HeissRod said:
    HeissRod said:
    Were you in the same bracket?
    I couldnt join at all... He got 1st Tier btw... Im mad
    I'm aching for all the people here who had issues at the end.  That's just awful. :(