Pagani Finals [EVENTS]

11516171921

Comments

  • prexprex Posts: 647 ✭✭✭✭
    Imagine you’re a (very) late entrant and the game freezes. Whoops!
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 5,808 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    HeissRod said:
    If the Euro server went down, wouldn't it have affected all players in that bracket, effective ruining them all?  All players in a bracket play off the same server, correct?
    My friend was able to join and we joined exactly the same time, so no!
    Were you in the same bracket?
    I couldnt join at all... He got 1st Tier btw... Im mad
    Oh, so you tried to join at the last moment into an easy tier?  Makes sense.
  • LarspyffLarspyff Posts: 275 ✭✭✭
    If this was to keep the late joiners out, they’ve also done a really good job to get the competitive players out
  • sinnersinner Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so happy, not had ANY luck from pulls so this was a well needed incentive for me to keep playing... so stoked right now!!! servers crashed and i was 4th ended 8th so very very lucky
  • NarcisseNarcisse Posts: 19
    Narcisse said:

    Awesome ... Last 2-3 minutes od gameplay ... I Was 7th when turned off and yeah ... Cus of it I bet I lose chance for Pagani ...
    I'm sorry, I know its not top priority now, but once thing calmed down, will you tell me how you made it on 7. with that deck? mine was a little better and i was fighting to stay in top 40.  :o
    I dont know how, but its sad :p ive dropped to 12th place :/
  • red23red23 Posts: 35 ✭✭
    Yup, cost me a carbon fibre and Lancia that crash
  • vossixvossix Posts: 486 ✭✭✭✭
    Only 64th after the server crash.
    But the CF was good to me.

  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,597 ✭✭✭✭✭
    european server.. maybe android yes and Ios not... i'm android and i have this issue!!
  • hillclimberhillclimber Posts: 2,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    HeissRod said:
    If the Euro server went down, wouldn't it have affected all players in that bracket, effective ruining them all?  All players in a bracket play off the same server, correct?
    2 minutes before the end I had that crash in 38. rank. when I was able to login back again I got at first the cars from the price board, because the last race was saved and won. But I still ended in 42. rank. so the answer to your question is most likely NO.
  • TD47959TD47959 Posts: 279 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    mauro07 said:
    european server.. maybe android yes and Ios not... i'm android and i have this issue!!
    I‘m on iOS and had the same issue 
  • dunowedunowe Posts: 469 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    10th, and only a duplicate nissan  gtr 32 to show, going to bed feelng sad...
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 5,808 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    If the Euro server went down, wouldn't it have affected all players in that bracket, effective ruining them all?  All players in a bracket play off the same server, correct?
    2 minutes before the end I had that crash in 38. rank. when I was able to login back again I got at first the cars from the price board, because the last race was saved and won. But I still ended in 42. rank. so the answer to your question is most likely NO.
    We need a sad/crying reaction. :(
  • LarspyffLarspyff Posts: 275 ✭✭✭
    Huskic69 said:
    after this.....
    bye this dumb game i have spent like 8 months playing, see you guys never again(probably)
    Stay, and wait for their solution
  • S3XYS3XY Posts: 348 ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry I had a super busy day at work until the last 30 minutes. I was only able to check the IG forum and saw you guys. I was beaten by the 3rd 4th 5th guys and could not join the party.. During the last 30 minutes, the 7th dude who could not beat my hand spent a lot to push down the 9th and 10th. Then I was able to stay at 8th without spending gold on tickets
    mikes said:
    What happened @S3XY

  • mikesmikes Posts: 4,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    HeissRod said:
    HeissRod said:
    If the Euro server went down, wouldn't it have affected all players in that bracket, effective ruining them all?  All players in a bracket play off the same server, correct?
    My friend was able to join and we joined exactly the same time, so no!
    Were you in the same bracket?
    I couldnt join at all... He got 1st Tier btw... Im mad
    Oh, so you tried to join at the last moment into an easy tier?  Makes sense.
    Yeah. You tried to game the system with a last minute entry to steal an award and it failed. 
  • Bucks73Bucks73 Posts: 608 ✭✭✭✭
    Well after 3 days of battling up to 5th, being cannon fodder for the big spenders in top 4 and dropping back down to 11th then starting it all over again, I got my car for my collection!

    @Bugatti I loved reading your crusade while I waited for my tickets to refill, that was solid gold mate! Looks like the guys you helped still got the prizes after you had to ‘step aside’ so well done!

    when are you installing that VPN app so you can join the Asian server and help us poor forumers out? 

    *DISCLAIMER* only one player at a time of course, lol.

    and just because I can and it cost me gold to get it:

  • hillclimberhillclimber Posts: 2,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Narcisse said:
    Narcisse said:

    Awesome ... Last 2-3 minutes od gameplay ... I Was 7th when turned off and yeah ... Cus of it I bet I lose chance for Pagani ...
    I'm sorry, I know its not top priority now, but once thing calmed down, will you tell me how you made it on 7. with that deck? mine was a little better and i was fighting to stay in top 40.  :o
    I dont know how, but its sad :p ive dropped to 12th place :/
    it's still great. But once hutch took care of that you should get the Pagani, since you where in 7. before the crash. did you get there by late entry? ( I think I have a strong tendency to ask always the Gretchen Question  :D)
  • GrossbucketsGrossbuckets Posts: 447 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Congrats to the Winners!  I enjoyed being helped and being helpful.  Looking forward to our future conquests together, you can count on me whenever I am able.  Thnx guys....you know who u are, special shout to @Bugatti  Catch me on either one of my accounts, racing as Shane McQeen and as Shane Monroe (one may be my real name?).  Forum name @Grossbuckets
  • JayJay Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think this event may have broke me. Been playing since launch and can't seam to catch a break. Even if I do keep playing I am not spending another cent. Drop rates are just far to lame. 

    Might sell a few maxed c and open some ceramics. Giving up haha.
  • GrossbucketsGrossbuckets Posts: 447 ✭✭✭
    Jay said:
    I think this event may have broke me. Been playing since launch and can't seam to catch a break. Even if I do keep playing I am not spending another cent. Drop rates are just far to lame. 

    Might sell a few maxed c and open some ceramics. Giving up haha.
    Just hang in there and Take your time.  I’ve played since beginning and haven’t pulled a Legendary (and I spend real money often).  Can you say u haven’t pulled a legendary in 7-8months?  Serenity Now, Serenity Now......ahhh, see things are just dandy ☀️
  • RobGripesRobGripes Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jay said:
    I think this event may have broke me. Been playing since launch and can't seam to catch a break. Even if I do keep playing I am not spending another cent. Drop rates are just far to lame. 

    Might sell a few maxed c and open some ceramics. Giving up haha.
    Don't do it Jay, don't let the game break you. Treat it like a bad beat in poker. Get up from the table, take a **** break, cool off. When you're ready come back to the table and don't invest more than you're willing to lose.

    With all the issues this game has, for me that number is zero.
  • samagoichisamagoichi Posts: 852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's a sexy car in second spot @HeissRod !


  • SubaruLover04SubaruLover04 Posts: 427 ✭✭✭✭
    @mikes thanks for trying to help. It's sucks I didn't get the pagani but it's not that big of a deal. I just mainly wanted my first event car. 
  • AJTheCaveManAJTheCaveMan Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @RobGripes gives sound advice here. He and I have discussed this before. A smart chap that one!

    If you are fed up, dont give up, just 'pivot'. Maybe join us lowly F2P users for a while and see if that changes your perspective. And more importantly, brings the fun back to the game! Minus the stress! You would be surprised how satisfying it can be. Makes for a MUCH more relaxed and enjoyable experience in a lot of cases, including my own.

    This community cant afford to lose any more valuable users such as @Jay. RIP @jczero :( and many others we lost before him.

    *Moment of silence
Sign In or Register to comment.