Pagani Finals [EVENTS]

1151617181921»

Comments

• Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My legendaries are typically weight and grip first.
  • CasualMobileGamerCasualMobileGamer Posts: 131 ✭✭✭
    Just don't drop too many good epics for that! 
  • AJTheCaveManAJTheCaveMan Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems like it might be well worth it.
  • sinnersinner Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nah ive a load of duplicates that i can fuse... might keep two of the boss 
    I want that MG Metro!!!!
  • sinnersinner Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want that MG Metro!!!!
    it is sweet man, but def gave me a few grey hairs getting it haha
    Top Drives is all about grey hairs xD
  • GsearchGsearch Posts: 2,494 admin
    @Gsearch
    I made a mistake but please don’t be angry. I paid money and I will give it back plus compensation, that is what we warnt to read!
    What?
    Gsearch said:
    @Gsearch
    I made a mistake but please don’t be angry. I paid money and I will give it back plus compensation, that is what we warnt to read!
    What?
    I was wondering what this post was about. I figured you got up him for doing something!
  • hillclimberhillclimber Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gsearch said:
    Got no problem with anyone being mad, people. I would be too.  I am sure Hutch will sort it out.  I just asked that the language on the forum be kept in check.
    @Gsearch

is there already an official statement? 
  • RobGripesRobGripes Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bugatti said:
    Ok guys in my event, i am moving to the top. And gonna back off of this event, hutch took care of me, so i am happy now.. You guys are gonna unfortunately gonna be on your own the rest of event..

For future reference, i will only be able to help 1 person per event. Thanks for your understanding to fair gaming
    If Hutch really wanted to keep big finals fair, and ask @Bugatti to only help one player at a time, they should move him into different regional brackets each time, you know, to keep it fair on those in his own region.

They can start by moving him to the Hong Kong bracket when the Bugatti finals come around...
  • RobGripesRobGripes Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bugatti said:
    Well it was a fun battle guys, i finshed 16th, great teamwork in this event! Thanks for the thanks and thanks for being some really cool people!
    Wait what? 16th? 
  • BugattiBugatti Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RobGripes said:
    Bugatti said:
    Well it was a fun battle guys, i finshed 16th, great teamwork in this event! Thanks for the thanks and thanks for being some really cool people!
    Wait what? 16th? 
    I would have destroyed the lower bracket if i would have tried to climb back up, would kind of defeat the purpose of what needed to happen,  but don't worry.. i got the car  ;)
  • 43MK443MK4 Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bobdylan said:
    RobGripes said:
    Bugatti said:
    RobGripes said:
    Bugatti said:
    Wait what? 16th? 
    I would have destroyed the lower bracket if i would have tried to climb back up, would kind of defeat the purpose of what needed to happen,  but don't worry.. i got the car  ;)
    Hutch, I deliberately stayed around #100 to keep it fair on others but I didn't receive my tier one prize, what's that all about?
    I actually never entered because I knew I would win it there fore the actual winner won my prize . 
    U would now like that prize back please 
    Thanks 
    @bobdylan what have you been up to in pagani days? U missed a COMMON EVENT!!! :)
  • prexprex Posts: 647 ✭✭✭✭
    @bobdylan Nice picture of your Caterham. But, is there a fire in the background?
  • 43MK443MK4 Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @bobdylan ooooohhhhh I see. U know we were all racing Italian cars in the last days, so of course something had to break! And yesss, servers broke, 2 min before finish line :)
  • bobdylanbobdylan Posts: 3,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That fire had nothing to Do with me ... but the bodies are gone 🤔
  • bobdylanbobdylan Posts: 3,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Server broke down like all good alphas should haha
    at least you were lucky enough to find your engine!

Thats great. I had one of these moments the other day trying to test the battery in my mates new ZL1 Camaro..

"O, it was in the trunk that whole time? Yep, I knew that. Just double checking your alternator real quick"

• HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 5,906 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still feel people staring at me when I open the frunk of my 911 to put stuff in it, wondering why I'm putting apples on top of my engine.