Daily Event Track Info -=LOL=-

BugattiBugatti Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
.....

«134

Comments

  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    narrow city streets :O it's one of the new tracks!!
  • BugattiBugatti Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mauro07 said:
    narrow city streets :O it's one of the new tracks!!
    Everyday, i am gonna post the tracks here, even tho 99.9% don't care, i figured at least you guys will know the tracks
  • joel24joel24 Posts: 687 ✭✭✭✭
    mauro07 said:
    narrow city streets :O it's one of the new tracks!!
    Is it? I thought it was the Monaco one.
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    narrow it's for tiny... i have the track sets in italian and when i see narrow i think other!! LOL
    sorry my mistake :D
  • prodnusprodnus Posts: 59 ✭✭
    Thank you Bugatti 
  • BugattiBugatti Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    prodnus said:
    Thank you Bugatti 
    No problem 😉
  • RoebeliRoebeli Posts: 5
    Yes, thanks Bugatti! Appreciated :-)
  • BugattiBugatti Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Roebeli said:
    Yes, thanks Bugatti! Appreciated :-)
     ;) 
  • BugattiBugatti Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    .....

  • BugattiBugatti Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    joel24 said:
    that's quick! you have great mra !
     :D 
  • BugattiBugatti Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    I will always have my honda beats loaded on all tracks so any of you guys on my server can join and beat me for unlimited  resourses from clearing the boards. As you guys climb higher the top player's will push you back down. 
  • AJTheCaveManAJTheCaveMan Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very good idea, sir

  • BugattiBugatti Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    .....

  • CharlieRCharlieR Posts: 498 ✭✭✭✭
    I LOVE DAILY!!!! since today 2x love as i've broke 8k trophies - and it's so awsome!!!! as a rule, i smurf in the beginning and then work my way up to top 10 and unusually quite easy. But not today - 1.5h to go and i'm only top 20! lovin' it

  • BugattiBugatti Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    .....
  • BugattiBugatti Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    .....

  • AvengedAvenged Posts: 455 ✭✭✭✭
    ppedras said:

         
    Today's daily is pretty funny. Dropped down to a solid last place with my Mehari convoy, then I've been farming against S tier supercars with B and C tier off-roaders for 3 stars lol.
  • hillclimberhillclimber Posts: 2,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Avenged said:
    ppedras said:

         
    Today's daily is pretty funny. Dropped down to a solid last place with my Mehari convoy, then I've been farming against S tier supercars with B and C tier off-roaders for 3 stars lol.
    @Avenged what you did is called smarfing. this way you can earn every day egnoth cash ($) to get yourself a free ceramic, or in your case first into building up your garage from the button.
  • AvengedAvenged Posts: 455 ✭✭✭✭
    Avenged said:
    ppedras said:

         
    Today's daily is pretty funny. Dropped down to a solid last place with my Mehari convoy, then I've been farming against S tier supercars with B and C tier off-roaders for 3 stars lol.
    @Avenged what you did is called smarfing. this way you can earn every day egnoth cash ($) to get yourself a free ceramic, or in your case first into building up your garage from the button.
    Doing my best ;)
  • ljhcjpljhcjp Posts: 417 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Ok I’ve been on this forum for a while but never asked ‘what’s the difference between smurfing and smarfing? 😳
  • BugattiBugatti Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    .....

  • ljhcjpljhcjp Posts: 417 ✭✭✭
    joel24 said:
    ljhcjp said:
    Ok I’ve been on this forum for a while but never asked ‘what’s the difference between smurfing and smarfing? 😳
    Smurfing means loosing matches to reduce the trophy count.(I don't think it is helpful now). Smarfing mean looking matches to get to the bottom of the leaderboard and then using your best hand to beat players at the bottom for three stars for farming (smurfing + farming = Smarfing .) plz correct me if I'm wrong.
    I’m with you! Thanks for clearing that up 
  • GilTrucksGilTrucks Posts: 393 ✭✭✭
    Bugatti said:
    .....

    My hand the Ford Focus.. Hahahaha. Not Bad!
  • BugattiBugatti Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GilTrucks said:
    Bugatti said:
    .....

    My hand the Ford Focus.. Hahahaha. Not Bad!
     ;) 
  • tichoblintichoblin Posts: 950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    joel24 said:
    ljhcjp said:
    Ok I’ve been on this forum for a while but never asked ‘what’s the difference between smurfing and smarfing? 😳
    Smurfing means loosing matches to reduce the trophy count.(I don't think it is helpful now). Smarfing mean looking matches to get to the bottom of the leaderboard and then using your best hand to beat players at the bottom for three stars for farming (smurfing + farming = Smarfing .) plz correct me if I'm wrong.
    Let me correct you a little bit. It’s better when you don’t switch from worst hand to best at once, but do it step by step. F->E->C for example. That still let you gather 3 stars, but also help others to smarf easier
  • hillclimberhillclimber Posts: 2,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    tichoblin said:
    joel24 said:
    ljhcjp said:
    Ok I’ve been on this forum for a while but never asked ‘what’s the difference between smurfing and smarfing? 😳
    Smurfing means loosing matches to reduce the trophy count.(I don't think it is helpful now). Smarfing mean looking matches to get to the bottom of the leaderboard and then using your best hand to beat players at the bottom for three stars for farming (smurfing + farming = Smarfing .) plz correct me if I'm wrong.
    Let me correct you a little bit. It’s better when you don’t switch from worst hand to best at once, but do it step by step. F->E->C for example. That still let you gather 3 stars, but also help others to smarf easier
    yes it's a wrongdoing that increased over the last weeks! good to point it out.

    Don't go from first gear directly into fifth!

    like this guy here...



Sign In or Register to comment.