Skip to content

Weekly Challenge Thread

1444547495092

Comments

  • OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's another one for round 21, if anyone is still struggling, in order:

  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i don't have this almera or this punto!! :/
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mauro07 said:
    i don't have this almera or this punto!! :/
    Mini std tires?
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nope... a Volvo uncommon!! :D:D ... i do update and hope in some lucky for find one of this cars!!
  • DrizztSalvatoreDrizztSalvatore Posts: 411 ✭✭✭

    can lose the last race by 100 pts if you have the Maxi Turbo for the 0-100


  • greddygreddy Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭✭✭
    After update cant finish it off. 
  • OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭✭✭
    greddy said:
    After update cant finish it off. 
    How's that? So many RQ changes in your hand?
  • greddygreddy Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every offroad car is rq18 now (datsun, abarth, suzuki) now i am gonna upgrade rq8 volvo to try with porsche lol
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    vossix said:
    This hand (not in order. Must look what is the best) bring me to round 24.
    I wait for the ticket for round 25.
    The Clio V6 is not bad in some off road tracks. 
    When I remember right I exchange the Clio V6 and the Datsun in round 21.


    Struggling with round 21 and this hand.  (except an R.26R in place of the Trophy-R I don't have.)
  • vossixvossix Posts: 538 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    HeissRod said:
    vossix said:
    This hand (not in order. Must look what is the best) bring me to round 24.
    I wait for the ticket for round 25.
    The Clio V6 is not bad in some off road tracks. 
    When I remember right I exchange the Clio V6 and the Datsun in round 21.


    Struggling with round 21 and this hand.  (except an R.26R in place of the Trophy-R I don't have.)
    When I remember right I put the RQ18 Clio in first race. 
    Nissan in second. 
    Clio V6 in third  
    Then the Megane.
    In last race the Datsun. 
    Third race lost with 50 points. But the Datsun in last race win with more than 100 points.
  • bantel_catbantel_cat Posts: 968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Farming Hand (339-105):


  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Farming Hand (339-105):


    Is that pre or post 8.0?
  • bantel_catbantel_cat Posts: 968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blue2moro said:
    Farming Hand (339-105):


    Is that pre or post 8.0?
    Ah yeah good point. It is post update.
  • greddygreddy Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone have winning hand post update? 
  • prexprex Posts: 648 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    My Megane is 699 and drawing with that trailblazer in round 24  :#
    T5 in the recent final might have been more helpful than this epic food ...

    Edit: Got it! Round 24 yielding +258 points (pre update):
    Post edited by prex on
  • JPintoJPinto Posts: 44 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Thanks for all the hand tips here! Finally made it :)
    Too bad trying to beat that TrailBlazer made me make a big mistake...my Mégane Trophy 275 is now 996.. :/ I think I just rendered it useless now.
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,762 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m liking this one, first time I’ve had to upgrade since the beginning. Too bad it’s for a mediocre car! It’s called a weekly challenge, not weekly giveaway 
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,841 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does a 969 black megane win against the trailblazer? 
  • DrizztSalvatoreDrizztSalvatore Posts: 411 ✭✭✭
    greddy said:
    Anyone have winning hand post update? 

    greddy said:
    Anyone have winning hand post update? 
    farming at the minute with a car in race 4 that loses, but I have tested the Renault 5 Turbo and it clocks 11.76 secs so will beat the Hutch car.
  • prexprex Posts: 648 ✭✭✭✭
    Does a 969 black megane win against the trailblazer? 
    Since 699 draws, I think so. @vossix used a 969 for the trailblazer and could tell you.
  • prexprex Posts: 648 ✭✭✭✭
    JPinto said:
    Thanks for all the hand tips here! Finally made it :)
    Too bad trying to beat that TrailBlazer made me make a big mistake...my Mégane Trophy 275 is now 996.. :/ I think I just rendered it useless now.
    Ask the support to change it to 969 or 699.
  • miggemigge Posts: 146 ✭✭✭
    prex said:
    JPinto said:
    Thanks for all the hand tips here! Finally made it :)
    Too bad trying to beat that TrailBlazer made me make a big mistake...my Mégane Trophy 275 is now 996.. :/ I think I just rendered it useless now.
    Ask the support to change it to 969 or 699.
    do you think they will do this?
  • miggemigge Posts: 146 ✭✭✭
    does renault 5 turbo 996 or the sport megane 275 trophy r 969 or the renault sport megane beat the trailblazer in round 24?
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    prex said:
    JPinto said:
    Thanks for all the hand tips here! Finally made it :)
    Too bad trying to beat that TrailBlazer made me make a big mistake...my Mégane Trophy 275 is now 996.. :/ I think I just rendered it useless now.
    Ask the support to change it to 969 or 699.
    I raised a ticket almost a week ago for a few amendments and haven't had any response yet. So dont expect any amendments in time for this challenge if you raise a ticket now.
  • DrizztSalvatoreDrizztSalvatore Posts: 411 ✭✭✭
    migge said:
    does renault 5 turbo 996 or the sport megane 275 trophy r 969 or the renault sport megane beat the trailblazer in round 24
    sorry can't help there, I just slapped a Maxi Turbo 3-3-3 against it
  • RunningEvilRunningEvil Posts: 50 ✭✭
    For the round 24 i used these

  • miggemigge Posts: 146 ✭✭✭
    migge said:
    does renault 5 turbo 996 or the sport megane 275 trophy r 969 or the renault sport megane beat the trailblazer in round 24
    sorry can't help there, I just slapped a Maxi Turbo 3-3-3 against it
    damn. but thank you :smile:
  • greddygreddy Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally finished, had to upgrade Rq16 Almera. 
  • miggemigge Posts: 146 ✭✭✭
    greddy said:
    Finally finished, had to upgrade Rq16 Almera. 
    on wich position?
Sign In or Register to comment.