Weekly Challenge Thread

Comments

• HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 5,027 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also pulled the Hummer.  At least I know its guaranteed food, since I already have a maxed one.
  • ojlerouxojleroux Posts: 139 ✭✭✭
    i pulled a fx35, my first and i dont't have the gmc terrain or XT5...i'm happy about it!
  • DrizztSalvatoreDrizztSalvatore Posts: 271 ✭✭✭
    not in a rush to pull a B19 so will keep farming.......
  • bantel_catbantel_cat Posts: 890 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me too, i'm dragging this out. I already feel the tingling of anticipation in my loins, by Friday afternoon I might just explode...
    (ok I might of worded that a bit differently)
  • mikesmikes Posts: 3,965 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me too, i'm dragging this out. I already feel the tingling of anticipation in my loins, by Friday afternoon I might just explode...
    (ok I might of worded that a bit differently)
    I'm another member of team farmer! Unless of course I need a B19 to fuse into an Epic for the finals.
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mikes said:
    O__VER said:
    Dabigp said:
    Should I be happy with the outcome of that CF? -.-
    A Legendary is a Legendary, but I think this could take the prize for worst Legendary. I pulled one about a month ago and haven't used it at all.
    Yeah, it's between this, the RQ27 Panamera, and the RQ27 Yellow Pagani
    Agree on the Panamera but the yellow Pagani is now RQ28! Who knows where that came from but it's certainly now a bit more useless. However I wouldn't say it's that bad since it's one of six Italian Legendaries so it fills a niche better than any Porsche can.
  • bertmcfishbertmcfish Posts: 163 ✭✭✭
    Finished it! Usual rubbish CF - B class Nissan OR food
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rq 19 ultra and rq 15 super, so I'm still not past the bad luck from the french premiums
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn. Tried to farm and won by 3 points :(
    RQ19 Sport Clio RS 1.6, RQ16 Jota MX5, and RQ15 SRT-4 from my CF
  • RunningEvilRunningEvil Posts: 38 ✭✭
    My CF....

• TGPDTGPD Posts: 5,449 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine! E60 M5, any good?

• OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 28
    TGPD said:
    Mine! E60 M5, any good?
    RQ24 BMW M5 2004
    Mine is still only at 333, but this one has a decent midrange.
    Makes a godly noise tho 😍 
  • didabigdidabig Posts: 37
    I find this challenge kinda ... not very good, the prize is great, but you are forced to use 5 RQ15 cars from the 80's.... I'm stuck with a Ram Dodge Ramcharger that as no use in this challenge, had to upgrade it to 639 to be able to get through the first race, but I am stuck now in the penultimate race, where The RAM loses by 120 points in city streets medium.... Doesn't really test my garage, just goes to specific cars.... which is sad, because I have good higher and lower rated options....
  • didabigdidabig Posts: 37
    edited March 28
    Edited: Non-sense was here written
  • OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 28
    didabig said:
    I find this challenge kinda ... not very good, the prize is great, but you are forced to use 5 RQ15 cars from the 80's.... I'm stuck with a Ram Dodge Ramcharger that as no use in this challenge, had to upgrade it to 639 to be able to get through the first race, but I am stuck now in the penultimate race, where The RAM loses by 120 points in city streets medium.... Doesn't really test my garage, just goes to specific cars.... which is sad, because I have good higher and lower rated options....
    I don't have a problem with the requirements (probably because I had the cars necessary from the start), and I liked the concept that the tracks, RQ limit and opponents were the same throughout the 5 stages. The CF is also nice for a top prize, but the rest of the prizes were very disappointing. 13K cash for the first 20 rounds? That's like 5 minutes of smurfing. :(
  • MoogMoog Posts: 371 ✭✭✭✭
    Ozzman said:
    I don't have a problem with the requirements (probably because I had the cars necessary from the start), and I liked the concept that the tracks, RQ limit and opponents were the same throughout the 5 stages. The CF is also nice for a top prize, but the rest of the prizes were very disappointing. 13K cash for the first 20 rounds? That's like 5 minutes of smurfing. :(
    I too liked it and welcome a change of format now and then. I had to perform upgrades to succeed which I was fine with.
    I also like having a pack as a reward, rather than give everyone the same car. I can see a CF pack being too generous to occur weekly and as a Ceramic pack is often a lower tier reward, a new UR pack could be used as a potential prize.
    a new UR pack... sounds like a CF to me?
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 5,027 ✭✭✭✭✭
    didabig said: Doesn't really test my garage, just goes to specific cars.... which is sad, because I have good higher and lower rated options....
    "Test your garage", as in making sure you have accumulated and kept a decent amount of varied cars.  Just because you don't have the car doesn't mean it didn't test your garage.

TGPD said:
    a new UR pack... sounds like a CF to me?
    He means a pack that would only give away a random UR, with no chance for an Epic or Legendary. 
  • DrizztSalvatoreDrizztSalvatore Posts: 271 ✭✭✭

this challenge just goes to show you need to keep low RQ cars of all classes and ages, one way for Hutch to make us buy some extra garage space....LOL!!!!!!!!

• rei348rei348 Posts: 946 ✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    didabig said: Doesn't really test my garage, just goes to specific cars.... which is sad, because I have good higher and lower rated options....
    "Test your garage", as in making sure you have accumulated and kept a decent amount of varied cars.  Just because you don't have the car doesn't mean it didn't test your garage.

It tested it indeed... And your garage failed. It's sad, but can happen. I won quite easily because I kept two chevelle when they moved from D to C class.
    I still miss the bloody RS200 most of players won in past weekly challenge and that was worth more than a random CF!

Anyway, epic food in my CF. As f2p, I'm happy with it  :smile:

• mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    always worste prize? :O 2.5 and 2.5 for first 2 stage and ceramic for last!! i hope in 2 ceramic!!
  • vossixvossix Posts: 432 ✭✭✭✭
    mauro07 said:
    always worste prize? :O 2.5 and 2.5 for first 2 stage and ceramic for last!! i hope in 2 ceramic!!
    I think this is a dream. 
    We will see. 
  • UltimateUltimate Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Must be noobie week for the challenge
  • malsmals Posts: 130 ✭✭✭
    Ozzman said:
    Third stage is also 2500$, worst prizes ever?
    Sadly it seems
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not so sure. If this was due to be a C car prize week then I'm far happier with a 2nd ceramic than a token C food car.