General Discussion

Weekly Challenge Thread

1555658606178

Comments

  • pSikpSik Member Posts: 69 ✭✭✭
    mikes said:
    Ultimate said:
    However they are asking us to put resources in epics for a ceramic, ah, mmm, nah...
    Hm, but there is an event running that asks you to use the same exact cars.
    I’m useless there as well. I’m doubly useless  :D
    When in doubt, late join :smirk:
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Member Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This can get you through stage 16


  • Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 Member Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This got me past 17 in this order


  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,903 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 1
    This got me past round 16, in the order shown, after I tested most of my cars on the tracks.  
    330-76=254.


  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,903 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Swapping the GXP & SRT’s places gives me my best possible score for round 17.  
    349-151 = 198. :(
  • TopDivesTopDives Member Posts: 634 ✭✭✭✭
    I tried every combination i could. Can't pass round 16 and even if i could i would't pass round 17. Unless @Hutch_Robin makes this weekly challenge easier, a lot of people are not going to finish it.
  • Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 Member Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    18-20 get significantly easier compared to 16-17 I used the same hand for 17-20, still without an epic dragger this challenge is really tough
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Member Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was going to say I don't mind the difficulty if the prize is appropriate but then I remembered I sure as hell minded it during rs200 challenge.

    And I still don't have one... 
  • UltimateUltimate Member Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ultimate said:
    However they are asking us to put resources in epics for a ceramic, ah, mmm, nah...
    Hm, but there is an event running that asks you to use the same exact cars.
    It’s a nice little tie-in to the other event, I like it and I like the challenge.

    Is it worth splurging for?

    No one in my all stars bracket has improved their hands so I’m guessing cf saloons sales aren’t that great
  • mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ultimate said:
    However they are asking us to put resources in epics for a ceramic, ah, mmm, nah...
    Hm, but there is an event running that asks you to use the same exact cars.
    And? we don't need to win a CF... these saloon are useless and the % to find some A are too low... so it's better play the event with the car we have and farming challenge to stage 16 and don't waste resources for a ceramic... a  ceramic that i can buy with farming a little!! ;)
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Member Posts: 837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 1
    Round 16 setup. not sure if this was the correct order though. one race gets lost big, but overall enough to get to the next round.
    Round 13 needed far more tries, this one was ok with my cars.
  • UncleGaryUncleGary Member Posts: 193 ✭✭✭


    Level 17..
  • TimButTimBut Member Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    difficulty is great. finally there is an actual challenge, not some kinder garden rounds, but prizes could be better, that's true
  • DannyDanny Member Posts: 601 ✭✭✭✭
    US saloon x4 on rounds 16-20 now
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Member Posts: 2,381 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danny said:
    US saloon x4 on rounds 16-20 now
    Same for 13-16, saloons x4
  • mikesmikes Member Posts: 3,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    Swapping the GXP & SRT’s places gives me my best possible score for round 17.  
    349-151 = 198. :(
    It could be worse. This was the best I could possibly due for round 16 before the requirement change. 311-62 = 249

  • UncleGaryUncleGary Member Posts: 193 ✭✭✭

    great, i just dropped all my cash into a worthless epic i'll be fusing later in order to progress in the challenge and then the requirements changed. too bad i didn't max it, right hutch?
  • mikesmikes Member Posts: 3,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For $3000 and a ceramic?
  • UncleGaryUncleGary Member Posts: 193 ✭✭✭
    spent 25,000 on upgrades to get a ceramic worth 32,000 plus 3,000, yes.. seemed like a good deal to me  at the time.
  • mikesmikes Member Posts: 3,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    UncleGary said:
    spent 25,000 on upgrades to get a ceramic worth 32,000 plus 3,000, yes.. seemed like a good deal to me  at the time.
    Oh, I thought you had dropped like $100K+. Just go smurf for a few hours and you'll get it back.
  • JPintoJPinto Member Posts: 30 ✭✭
    edited May 2
    I got desperate with Round 13, since I'm lacking epic standards that can beat the Caddy, but this hand managed to beat the round:



    The M3 wins the E60 M5, the Vectra wins the Rover, the 718 wins the Caddy, the Legacy wins the E34 M5 and the S 55 the Charger. Also, the S 55 was 333 and the Vectra was justo 336, so plenty of margin for improvement.
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 5,388 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JPinto said:
    I got desperate with Round 13, since I'm lacking epic standards that can beat the Caddy, but this hand managed to beat the round:



    The M3 wins the E60 M5, the Vectra wins the Rover, the 718 wins the Caddy, the Legacy wins the E34 M5 and the S 55 the Charger. Also, the S 55 was 333 and the Vectra was justo 336, so plenty of margin for improvement.
    how is the Boxster a sedan?!
  • rei348rei348 Member Posts: 929 ✭✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    JPinto said:
    I got desperate with Round 13, since I'm lacking epic standards that can beat the Caddy, but this hand managed to beat the round:



    The M3 wins the E60 M5, the Vectra wins the Rover, the 718 wins the Caddy, the Legacy wins the E34 M5 and the S 55 the Charger. Also, the S 55 was 333 and the Vectra was justo 336, so plenty of margin for improvement.
    how is the Boxster a sedan?!
    Seems they changed requirements, from 5x sedan to 4x sedan on round 4. Round 5 is still 5x
  • luckylumpiluckylumpi Member Posts: 54 ✭✭✭
    They also changed the requirement for round 16 to 'only' 4 US saloons.  As they told us the challenge should be something more or less as a campaign extension it is a bit sad that even after 1,5 year of playing your F2P garage is not good enough to fight for it. Instead they offer you the probably right cars to buy for gold. 
    I mean we do not need to discuss that - the final prize is a regular ceramic we can buy for 32500 ingame cash. But I think for a lot of people this challenges are an interesting and exiting thing we want to play through for the fun of it - and it is okay if there are hard round in it, for sure. But for fun I will not spend these gold coins.    
  • RawelRawel Member Posts: 817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's funny that my hand which wasn't enough for 4th zone, cleared 5th zone with no problem (I think I used chrysler 200 once in a race somewhere)

  • SquadalaSquadala Member Posts: 149 ✭✭✭
    Still unwinable. wow.
  • rei348rei348 Member Posts: 929 ✭✭✭✭
    Any guess about the "new club" mentioned in winning statement?
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 5,388 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That. was the most effort I've put in for a Ceramic.
    I'd say that was NOT worth it. At least put a good car or pack behind this insanely hard challenge...
Sign In or Register to comment.