Weekly Challenge Thread

Comments

• evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hutch_Tim said:
    Austin Winner's challenge tickets appear to be at 3 hours instead of the intended 1 hour. Seeing if it's possible to fix that now...
    Tim, I don't want to be rude but do you guys have a testing environment and, well, testers?
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hutch_Tim said:
    Austin Winner's challenge tickets appear to be at 3 hours instead of the intended 1 hour. Seeing if it's possible to fix that now...
    Cant catch a break this week huh? Bugs everywhere smh 
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭✭
    3 hours for a ticket? I already lost two races:) please fix this quickly Hutch 
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hutch_Tim said:
    Tim, I don't want to be rude but do you guys have a testing environment and, well, testers?

• Hutch_TimHutch_Tim Posts: 648 admin
    Hutch_Tim said:
    We do, and it's been difficulty tested, but that ticket time never got spotted - and that would usually get caught in this afternoon's pre-flight check, but (as I just posted over here) we had to evacuate our office for the entire afternoon due to a gas leak! It's been a pretty crazy week all round.
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hutch_Tim said:
    Hutch_Tim said:
    We do, and it's been difficulty tested, but that ticket time never got spotted - and that would usually get caught in this afternoon's pre-flight check, but (as I just posted over here) we had to evacuate our office for the entire afternoon due to a gas leak! It's been a pretty crazy week all round.
    Hope you are all ok
    TD42792 said:
    Hutch_Tim said:
    Hutch_Tim said:
    Hope you are all ok
    Thanks! We were told it might be resolved in minutes or hours, and then never heard anything again after we had evacuated. No explosions occurred while we were there so I assume that's a good sign...
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hutch_Tim said:
    TD42792 said:
    Hutch_Tim said:
    Hutch_Tim said:
    Hope you are all ok
    Thanks! We were told it might be resolved in minutes or hours, and then never heard anything again after we had evacuated. No explosions occurred while we were there so I assume that's a good sign...
    Ok good to hear!
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so what about the tickets we "lose" between now and the fix?
    PS glad you're all ok
    Leoni is sorting it out for us.
    Hutch_Tim said:
    TD42792 said:
    Hutch_Tim said:
    Hutch_Tim said:
    Hope you are all ok
    I hope you are okay guys take care
    Hutch_Tim said:
    CF prize from the Austin Winner's challenge on my personal account. What a week! 
    You need to buy more slots lol
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hutch_Tim said:
    CF prize from the Austin Winner's challenge on my personal account. What a week! 
    With the change to epic for some of the really good previous ultra rares maybe this isn't as bad as it was?
  • kolov7kolov7 Posts: 283 ✭✭✭
    I am stock on 14th round,please help
  • HvalenHvalen Posts: 298 ✭✭✭
    I think this challenge will end early for me. Uncommon offroaders (round 7-10) are one of my weakest areas. Can't get past round 7 atm.
    When I look down the list of threads on this forum, the title of this thread has taken on new meaning for me over the last week...
  • greddygreddy Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    Hvalen said:
    I think this challenge will end early for me. Uncommon offroaders (round 7-10) are one of my weakest areas. Can't get past round 7 atm.
    I did it with 969 rq10 mx5, rq8 969 Autozam, 333 Buick enclave, 333 rq8 white Patrol and rq8 silver ranger 333

On mixed surface mx5 will beat everyone, also autozam on slalom
  • PimPim Posts: 105 ✭✭✭
    Hvalen said:
    In found that some 4wd standard tyres are competitve on dirt, I passed those rounds using  this
  • BasixBasix Posts: 13
    edited June 2019
    kolov7 said:
    I am stock on 14th round,please help
    I did that with
    RQ11 Defender 90 969
    RQ11 Mazda MX-5 RF 969
    RQ13 Chevrolet Monte Carlo 996
    RQ14 Subaru XT 969
    RQ14 Mercedes 280 GE 969
  • JO_21799JO_21799 Posts: 25 ✭✭
    Any hand suggestions for round 14 with the maxed Subaru xt? 
  • BasixBasix Posts: 13
    JO_21799 said:
    Any hand suggestions for round 14 with the maxed Subaru xt? 
    look above
    The Slots rounf are nearly impossible 
    edited June 2019
    Deleted 
    Post edited by LEGENDNADA on
    edited June 2019
    Deleted 
    edited June 2019
    Deleted 
    edited June 2019
    Deleted 
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hutch_Tim said:
    Hutch_Tim said:
    that's about the first actual case of 'in case of fire - git commit, git push' I've heard in my career. nice. hope it's sorted out.
  • ATSR_997ATSR_997 Posts: 583 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Round 18 is impossible unless you have a monster Legendary with all surface or off-road tires. I don’t have either so I’m screwed 
    Think I'm done at round 18. Anyone know if any 4wd per cars can beat that pikes peak pug?