General Discussion

Weekly Challenge Thread

Comments

• AJTheCaveManAJTheCaveMan Member Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really like these bonus weekend challenges. The first Carbon of this challenge gave me an RQ28 AMG SLS GT and the very next Ceramic gave an RQ28 AMG SLS Black Edition. What are the odds..
  • Huskic69Huskic69 Member Posts: 1,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really like these bonus weekend challenges. The first Carbon of this challenge gave me an RQ28 AMG SLS GT and the very next Ceramic gave an RQ28 AMG SLS Black Edition. What are the odds..
    aj are u alive bro?
  • OzzmanOzzman Member Posts: 1,057 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This weekend challange was fun and challenging, just like TD should be. I'm delighted even though from the three CFs I've pulled an RQ19, an RQ19 and... drumroll an RQ20.
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Member Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Final CF gave me my 1st bugatti. Really enjoyed the challenge. Shame we only have 1 left.
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Member Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huskic69 said:
    aj are u alive bro?
    Nah its the ghost of AJ 
  • Ivo_KamburovIvo_Kamburov Member Posts: 717 ✭✭✭✭
    What are the odds...

• greddygreddy Member Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 30
    Am i really the only one without a single decent pull from those challenges?
  • AJTheCaveManAJTheCaveMan Member Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huskic69 said:
    aj are u alive bro?
    Haha still kicking man. Some health issues came up so I haven't been on as much as I'd like lately. Missed some finals that I had good cars for too!
    / Off topic. Apologies all.
  • bantel_catbantel_cat Member Posts: 758 ✭✭✭✭
    greddy said:
    Nope, currently on a run of 9 CFs with nothing better than a UR
  • JayJay Member Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huskic69 said:
    aj are u alive bro?
    Haha still kicking man. Some health issues came up so I haven't been on as much as I'd like lately. Missed some finals that I had good cars for too!
    / Off topic. Apologies all.
    We could all tell you didn't look well going off your profile pic.
  • mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    greddy said:
    don't wotty, me too..... nothing good from challenges!! :/
  • O__VERO__VER Member Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭✭✭
    greddy said:
    Nope, I got an RQ19 Nissan SUV, an RQ20 Nissan SUV and an RQ20 Vauxhall Calibra.
    Round 25 2* farming, 4th race 1/2 mile is the loser.

• 0171801718 Member Posts: 61 ✭✭
    2 Star farmhand in that order. 
    1st time for everything. Forgot to do my last race. That's like 18 days of smarfing to get a ceramic nowadays and even then not a GR one.
  • bantel_catbantel_cat Member Posts: 758 ✭✭✭✭
    Just in case anyone is interested any more...

A 'Pure' (remember that?) Farming hand

Note the SRT-4 in the middle is 000
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Member Posts: 517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 star "farm" hand, 271-50. Just switch the first car to finish.

• SquadalaSquadala Member Posts: 142 ✭✭✭
    Ceramic again??? Come on you cheap skates.

• lukec436lukec436 Member Posts: 90 ✭✭✭
    edited July 15
    -Nvm-
  • grandvachegrandvache Member Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone got a working farm hand?
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Member Posts: 517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 star farm for round 25, thought i messed it up, but the final loss is big enough. Just switch that car for a dragger to complete.
    Cars 1,3 and 5 are stock.
    +50, +86, +101, +97, -122

• binnerbinner Member Posts: 486 ✭✭✭✭
    Jay said:
    I haven't farmed the challange since the update. Too annoying.
    I also think now they put the "grand prize" pack at the end so people can't resist finishing the final round for days like before. Again to stop farming 
  • James_PearceJames_Pearce Member Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m not farming, because I cocked up my farming hand and finished early by accident. 
  • TD42792TD42792 Member Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m not farming, because I cocked up my farming hand and finished early by accident. 
    Happens to a lot of men, don’t worry
  • SSVSSV Member Posts: 33 ✭✭✭
    It might be a little taboo to ask a question about incorrect packs so soon after the ‘GR SuperRare incident’, but does anyone know why Mercedes packs are being offered when the challenge requirement is Nissan?
  • James_PearceJames_Pearce Member Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SSV said:
    It might be a little taboo to ask a question about incorrect packs so soon after the ‘GR SuperRare incident’, but does anyone know why Mercedes packs are being offered when the challenge requirement is Nissan?
    To prevent inflation.